Poll: NAGA SAKI?!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm not hyped for playable naga, soooo they must not be a thing
    hit & run posting lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    god will you people LEARN TO FUCKING READ! this was explained like 20 time sin this thread......
    There is nothing explained only "possible" solutions that will never work. The only work around is to rework every damn boot/mount around nagas and it wont work because that takes hundreds of hours for developers. Also playable classes? Hunter priest mage and warrior? Because there are no nagas out of this. They can't be paladins, rogues, shamans, locks, monks, druids, demon hunters or DKs for obvious reasons (maybe locks if you find a really strange twist). Even pandaren can 7 class, jesus, and they are not being played. The game doesn't need another shitty race.

I'm so hyped for removing daily quests and LFR. So it must be a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Balefulxd View Post
    There is nothing explained only "possible" solutions that will never work. The only work around is to rework every damn boot/mount around nagas and it wont work because that takes hundreds of hours for developers. Also playable classes? Hunter priest mage and warrior? Because there are no nagas out of this. They can't be paladins, rogues, shamans, locks, monks, druids, demon hunters or DKs for obvious reasons (maybe locks if you find a really strange twist). Even pandaren can 7 class, jesus, and they are not being played. The game doesn't need another shitty race.
    TROLLS DON'T EVEN HAVE SHOE'S! side saddling is a viable option, but best choice imo is to give them a really nice racial mount imo and limit what they can mount for EASE OF DEVELOPMENT *they did this for Heroes of the storm on certain characters*

also *Hunter, priest, mage, warlock, warrior, shaman are all things naga has been IN GAME

"deathknight could be cheesed in like goblins and worgen"*

Druid would need some explaining probably not a class

monk is obviously a NO GO

DH naga could be possible again with some cheesing *ILLDARI NAGA WORKING FOR DEMON HUNTERS*

and well Paladin could be a thing again because we know we are sure to be getting night elf paladins and any naga group we do get as playable will Probably be former Night elfs in the group of naga that did not change willingly and follow Azshara, aka they still might follow Elune *which is basically the creator of the naaru and light*

also why not rogue? you do know snakes/serpents are pretty sneaky creatures.......and quick....and quite.....and some are poisonous..... and honestly outlaw rogue would fit naga perfectly imo specially one that is neutral to both factions
    Last edited by Arthas242; 2017-05-30 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    they look cool, except for the ones in diapers
    Instead of diapers, they should have poop buckets like for horses.

Deleted
    Explain how to boots or mounts as a Naga then make it a playable race.

willneverhappen/10
    No need for boots. They can wrap tails around mounts or just put them on the side. There are not that many mount archetypes to adjust animations for. Examples:

http://imgur.com/Nh2ANTc
    http://imgur.com/l0l0TS0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanclaude View Post
    Instead of diapers, they should have poop buckets like for horses.
    I don't wish to delve deep into this matter. Too much weirdness on google images and it always pops out when you are least expecting it.

Deleted
    Explain how to boots or mounts as a Naga then make it a playable race.

willneverhappen/10
    Been forgiven for their sins and cleansed from n'zoth's corruption, they will grow feet when out of water. Just like happy little mermaids.

Never say never when talking about Blizzard. Especially when you have a very attractive race (mermaid+elf) to market. Murlocs would do though too...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I should have said that I did not hear it from Blizzard but players speculations.
    People are full of hopes. It is in our nature to get crushed!

I want to kill naga, either in Kul Tiras or Zandalar.

Deleted
    Well yeah, I guess. Somehow, I always preferred realism and to avoid fake hopes.
    Realism is the final step, but like with most games to experience it fully one need to go through fits of hope. Hope leads to stress and stress leads to endorphines release. PAINNN, SUFFFEERRRINNNG!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I want to kill naga, either in Kul Tiras or Zandalar.
    When they become playable you gonna kill em even in Durotar

10+ Year Old Account
    Instrantly triggered by the weeb in the poll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Instrantly triggered by the weeb in the poll.
    nani?! ore ga gundamu da. moshi moshi ichigo. you have a big, fucking knife in your signature.
    xD haha yeah.
    sooo, naga are on the way! expansion such as that one would deliver pletora of different dinosaur mounts. and I like dinosaurs, they rawrr