Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    The police had to wake up Tiger Woods when they approached his running vehicle prior to arresting him on a DUI charge early Monday morning, according to the police report.

According to the report, the officer said Woods "had extremely slow and slurred speech" and struggled with several roadside tasks. The report noted that the golfer changed his story about where he was going and where he was coming from.

Woods told police he was taking several prescriptions, including two painkillers. Police said Woods was "cooperative as much as possible" and that he agreed to take a breath test and a urine test. He blew a 0.00 in the breath test.
    http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/...est-dui-charge

10+ Year Old Account
    His own fault for drunk driving like a twat.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    He wasn't drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow he's aged a lot..
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    “I understand the severity of what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I want the public to know that alcohol was not involved. What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications. I didn’t realize the mix of medications had affected me so strongly.

I would like to apologize with all my heart to my family, friends and the fans. I expect more from myself too.

I will do everything in my power to ensure this never happens again.

I fully cooperated with law enforcement, and I would like to personally thank the representatives of the Jupiter Police Department and the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s office for their professionalism.”

His breath test results were .000, the affidavit stated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay how exactly driving doped as fuck is any better than drinking alcohol?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Okay how exactly driving doped as fuck is any better than drinking alcohol?
    Actually, he was found passed out in his parked vehicle. I think that if it wasnt Tiger Woods the officer would have allowed him to call somebody to pick him up and let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Actually, he was found passed out in his parked vehicle. I think that if it wasnt Tiger Woods the officer would have allowed him to call somebody to pick him up and let him go.
    If the keys are in the ignition you're operating a motor vehicle.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    If the keys are in the ignition you're operating a motor vehicle.
    What if it's a keyless car?

Tiger Woods probably has one. I doubt he is driving a 1992 Toyota Corolla.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
    Seems like the lesson to be learned here is don't drink and drive. I'm pretty sure Tiger can afford uber or another alternative means of transportation rather than endangering himself and other motorists. I feel no sorrow for him.
    Don't think he was drinking, I think it was medication. You can take Benadryl and get charged with a DUI.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    What if it's a keyless car?

Tiger Woods probably has one. I doubt he is driving a 1992 Toyota Corolla.
    His vehicle was running as well. I was just pointing out how the law works. My car is also push to start so I presume if the vehicle is off then you aren't operating it unless being on a public road matters.

Feel sympathy for the dude. People love getting off to famous peoples misfortunes, guess they sometimes forget they're regular people just like them. Not exactly excusing his behavior but just saying. Put yourself in his shoes, at the level that this dude was at it'd be easy to slip up the way he did. I'm sure he's going through some pretty rough times. Money doesn't fix everything, wish him the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turns out he wasn't drunk he had no alcohol in his system. He pulled over and fell asleep in his car after taking his prescripted drugs that cause a reaction.
    Last edited by Nathreim; 2017-05-30 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Turns out he wasn't drunk he had no alcohol in his system. He pulled over and fell asleep in his car after taking his prescripted drugs that cause a reaction.
    Did you read anything on this page?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even mouthwash came up in his breathalyzer.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Not even mouthwash came up in his breathalyzer.
    Well he said he took a combination of medications.

It was TMZ that reported: "10:30 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops spotted Woods "driving erratically, all over the road" when they pulled him over. We're told the officer smelled alcohol on Woods' breath and at that point Woods became "arrogant." We're told the officer asked him to blow into a breathalyzer but he refused. In Florida that means automatic arrest and license suspension. "

They just reported this though: "Tiger Woods' car was a wreck when cops found him during his DUI arrest -- with 2 flat tires, a broken tail light and mangled bumpers ... this according to the police report obtained by TMZ Sports.

The officers at the scene reported, "Both rims on the driver's side of the vehicle are damaged and both tires on the driver's side are flat."

Tiger was behind the wheel of a 2015 Mercedes AMG S65 at the time of the incident -- repairing that kind of a car ain't cheap.

Cops noted the damage appeared to have been inflicted recently.
    In the report, officers say Woods -- who was a groggy mess -- told cops he believed he was in Los Angeles and was driving to Orange County."

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk...tnesses-01.pdf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Well he said he took a combination of medications.

It was TMZ that reported: "10:30 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops spotted Woods "driving erratically, all over the road" when they pulled him over. We're told the officer smelled alcohol on Woods' breath and at that point Woods became "arrogant." We're told the officer asked him to blow into a breathalyzer but he refused. In Florida that means automatic arrest and license suspension. "

They just reported this though: "Tiger Woods' car was a wreck when cops found him during his DUI arrest -- with 2 flat tires, a broken tail light and mangled bumpers ... this according to the police report obtained by TMZ Sports.

The officers at the scene reported, "Both rims on the driver's side of the vehicle are damaged and both tires on the driver's side are flat."

Tiger was behind the wheel of a 2015 Mercedes AMG S65 at the time of the incident -- repairing that kind of a car ain't cheap.

Cops noted the damage appeared to have been inflicted recently.
    In the report, officers say Woods -- who was a groggy mess -- told cops he believed he was in Los Angeles and was driving to Orange County."

Except TMZ was wrong he wasnt driving erratically. The police department put out a statement today that he was pulled over and asleep with the car running when they discovered him on the side of the road and checked on him.
    Last edited by Nathreim; 2017-05-30 at 09:48 PM.

He has been on a downward spiral for some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Except TMZ was wrong he wasnt driving erratically. The police department put out a statement today that he was pulled over and asleep with the car running when they discovered him on the side of the road and checked on him.
    Right I wasn't saying they were correct I was just showing what they reported on initially which is why people thought he was drunk.
    If you click on the link I provided which I will link again you can see the full police report.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Arrested then let go ... why do you let people go off easy with DUI in the US? Not enough alcohol traffic accidents?
    Arrested, charged, booked and has to go to court. What do you want life in jail with no court hearing?
    https://i.reddituploads.com/ae7e4d2d...h=1536&w=1536&
    Last edited by lockedout; 2017-05-30 at 10:36 PM.