Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    She was relatively well known during the early 90's on TV. but apart from that. Pretty much well.
    She's done pretty well for herself for being a D-list celebrity, though. She's had a 20-year career (possibly longer?).

Most other celebrities of her caliber, we don't hear crap about them after their 15 minutes are up. She's like the cast of Jersey Shore, but with staying power.

i thought people couldn't get any stupider ... no facepalm on earth is big enough for this one /worldbiggestfacepalmimaginable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    She's done pretty well for herself for being a D-list celebrity, though. She's had a 20-year career (possibly longer?).

Most other celebrities of her caliber, we don't hear crap about them after their 15 minutes are up. She's like the cast of Jersey Shore, but with staying power.
    Well, this stunt will make her even more famous. Doesn't deserve it if you ask me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

that pictures fuckin metal lol

DislikeTrump all you want, but I think people are right to be upset about this. I didn't like it when people hung effigies of Obama, and I don't like this either.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Disgusting. But then again, I found the same type of stuff done in reference to Obama disgusting. The Presidents should still be respected for the position they hold. I disagreed often and strongly with Obama. But I never called him names or disrespected his office. These clowns who do, lack maturity.

Deleted
    She must be a really fun person to be around.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/..._bad_idea.html

So Kathy Griffin does one little photo shoot posing with a replica severed Donald Trump head... and everyone loses their minds. I think we should encourage everyone to take ISIS inspired decapitation pictured with replica Donald Trump heads to show solidarity here.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?
    Posing with a severed head of the sitting president as a TV personality? Probably not a great PR move.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I don't like Trump but even I found that pretty distasteful.
    I'm in the same boat. Also it seems more desperate than edgy.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/..._bad_idea.html

So Kathy Griffin does one little photo shoot posing with a replica severed Donald Trump head... and everyone loses their minds. I think we should encourage everyone to take ISIS inspired decapitation pictured with replica Donald Trump heads to show solidarity here.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?
    Its wrong period. I do not care how much you hate him its wrong period. We are a sophisticated society and thus lowering ourselves to this level is wrong. If critics want to harass him fine but this is ethically wrong. Think about the children who now are going to grow up showing decapitated heads of anything they hate. Even the ones where people would harass Obama is wrong too.

I saw GWAR decapitate a Donald Trump and rip the breasts off Hilary Clinton puppets on stage.

It was pretty cool.

It's Kathy Griffin. I feel like no one deserves to be ignored more than Kathy Griffin, on every topic.

It's classless but so is Kathy Griffin.

She would literally set an orphange on fire to stay relavent

I find it hard to feel bad for someone that's getting exactly what she wanted from what she did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Posing with a severed head of the sitting president as a TV personality? Probably not a great PR move.
    A wiseman once said "there's no such thing as bad publicity."
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

The fake outrage by conservatives on twitter is funny as hell. Keemstar called her a traitor. Rofl.

Now that I think about it... Was there any celebrities that made effigies of Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Its true I said this was perfectly fine and definitely wasn't on record in page 1 saying it was a stupid publicity stunt.

Try a bit harder next time, champ. Even you can do better.
    You seem to be calling a lot of people upset babies for calling it stupid. Seems weird to defend this if it's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I saw GWAR decapitate a Donald Trump and rip the breasts off Hilary Clinton puppets on stage.

It was pretty cool.
    Manson also posted pictures of a decapitated Trump.

This is some of the most hilarious manufactured outrage by a group of individuals who proclaim to be against PC culture and SJWism. People saying she should be imprisoned, lynched, assassinated, taken away by the Secret Service and never seen again. Uh oh, dumb d-list comedian does something retarded and 7th-grader-esque 2edgy4me! What is the conservative line these days?

'REEEEEEEEEEEE!'

Just another example, among many, that you've become the thing you purport to stand against.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-05-31 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post

It was pretty cool.
    Thats GWAR though, there is a reason it's called shock rock. Also RIP Oderus, you were too pure for this world and so was the heroin that killed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You seem to be calling a lot of people upset babies for calling it stupid. Seems weird to defend this if it's stupid.
    He likes to make fun of and blame right wing people for all of his problems. Sad!