Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Anyone else longing for a good old fashioned Troll patch?

Been too long since we really had one imo.

Why stop at a patch? We need a troll expansion.

A troll patch... ? No.
    A troll expansion on Zandalar... ? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    A troll patch... ? No.
    A troll expansion on Zandalar... ? Yes.

The half sunken city of Zandalar would be pretty cool.

Never again, we've killed damn near all of them. They are as played out as orcs.

Ugh, so tempting to make a Kael'thas-like speech for Spiritbinder here .....

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Zandalar should just be dealt with in a patch or just a raid in the Azshara expansion once and for all.

As trolls and dwarfs are my two favorite races, I would love it. I'm game for more then a patch tho

How about relocating Sunken Temple? That instance still has so much potential.

With the amount of trolls we had to massacre in STV (old and new), its a wonder there any out in the world still flourishing.
    That said, I wished they'ed revisit the Gundrak Raid idea and get Zandalar as a zone in one of the expansions. Its possible if
    they do an old god / naga one.

Longing for? No. Nor is this a good expansion for it. Unless the Zandalar are desperate enough to side with the Legion I don't see them coming up. While I would not mind another one, I don't think now is the right time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dittoooo View Post
    How about relocating Sunken Temple? That instance still has so much potential.
    I used to love Sunken Temple back in the day, before the revamp.

It was also unrelenting with it's trash packs. If you wiped you had to kill much of the trash again.

Patch or Expansion? No and hell, the fuck no.

I didn't like a single of the troll dungeons, quests or genuinely anything that involves trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I used to love Sunken Temple back in the day, before the revamp.

It was also unrelenting with it's trash packs. If you wiped you had to kill much of the trash again.
    The best part was how you had to complete some quests in The Hinterlands to unlock the whole instance.

Trash packs can be tuned, but you can't substitute for a dungeon that actually felt like it was living and breathing, with multiple factions vying for control and each party member being there for different reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I havent played wow since the first 2 weeks or so of legion, and even i can say: hell the fuck No

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dittoooo View Post
    The best part was how you had to complete some quests in The Hinterlands to unlock the whole instance.

Trash packs can be tuned, but you can't substitute for a dungeon that actually felt like it was living and breathing, with multiple factions vying for control and each party member being there for different reasons.
    Those level 50-ish class quests though, everyone needed different bosses for that and someone in the group always walked away disappointed

We still have Zandalar and Zul's Golden Fleet to deal with. Considering that Blizzard turned the Broken Isles (+ Argus) into an entire expansion, it's possible Blizzard could stretch Zandalar's landmass into a whole expansion. I imagine it'd be controversial, though, considering the love/hate of trolls, and the divisiveness of the last expansion that centered around a love/hate race, Mists of Pandaria.

I think it's much more likely it'll be part of the long-speculated Azshara/N'Zoth/South Seas expansion. That means a zone or two, a dungeon or two and maybe a raid, likely in the first tier. I think Zuldazar or the Golden Fleet as the Nighthold of such an expansion would be a lot of fun and could be used to foreshadow our coming conflicts through the prophecies of Zul.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

I wouldn't complain if there were never a troll patch again. The troll content is always boring and cliche and the gear is hideous.

i wouldn't complain but it would require in my opinion a lot of work on blizzards part in order to make it any good

Quote Originally Posted by Draeth View Post
    I wouldn't complain if there were never a troll patch again. The troll content is always boring and cliche and the gear is hideous.
    Hey mon, da troll gear be some of da best gear in da game.