Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Honestly, I think Hannity wants out of his contract. His buddies all got fired, and the network is changing. It's not as supportive of his bullshit rhetoric, and he wants a new platform where he can spew his lies. NewBusters will hire him.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Hannity and Rush should trash these losers that dropped them for political reasons. "Oh and by the way Pepsi doesn't like this show or anyone that listens to it. Pepsi also endorses incest and child rape. Drink coke!"
    Probably because doing that would end up with him on the receiving end of some nasty slander lawsuits from the respective companies.

But don't let that stop you, please suggest it to Hannity.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Probably because doing that would end up with him on the receiving end of some nasty slander lawsuits from the respective companies.

But don't let that stop you, please suggest it to Hannity.
    Hard to prove slander, I don't have a direct line to hannity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scmpoe View Post
    How is that even remotely a conspiracy theory, the DNC never misses a chance to blame Russia for their loss and the MSM openly pushes the Trump-Russia story down everyone's throats.
    So, is the Office of the Director of National Intelligence also part of the "MSM"? Because the report that the "MSM" keeps citing when bringing up Russian interference is this one. https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

I don't know about you, but I don't really consider the CIA/FBI/NSA to be media outlets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Despite all this "proof" this person still has to keep up faith instead of rely on reality. I love that website.
    The scary part about it is that there are really some who believe that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if CNN/MSNBC will lose any sponsers with their 24/7 coverage of the Trump/Russia conspiracy.

Oh right, its only a conspiracy if its against the liberal narrative. Shitty/anonymous information and sources are 100% legit when it does fit the narrative though.

Still waiting on that impeachment.
    Kushner has Russian ties.
    Manafort has Russian ties
    Tillerson has Russian ties
    Flynn has Russian ties

Given how so many people in the administration have ties to Russia, maybe, just maybe, this is a "conspiracy theory" worth actually looking into, since it's no longer baseless speculation? Especially since that some (Manafort and Flynn) have been shitcanned over it?
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    I wonder why the right wingkins are scared about a possible impeachment. There had not been any successfull impeachment in the USA yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Hire some new hobos to shout crazy at the cameras?
    Hire Tuck Buckford and host Brainfight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    So, is the Office of the Director of National Intelligence also part of the "MSM"? Because the report that the "MSM" keeps citing when bringing up Russian interference is this one. https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

I don't know about you, but I don't really consider the CIA/FBI/NSA to be media outlets.
    Yeah, I don't see how it continues to be a "crazy conspiracy theory" when the FBI/CIA/NSA are all taking it seriously.

It's not like birtherism or pizzagate where the intelligence community was like "lolokay" and ignored it.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I wonder why the right wingkins are scared about a possible impeachment. There had not been any successfull impeachment in the USA yet.
    Inaccurate, it has happened successfully several times, just not to the POTUS. It is mostly judges and governors that have been impeached.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Inaccurate, it has happened successfully several times, just not to the POTUS. It is mostly judges and governors that have been impeached.
    Sorry, i should have added "against presidents".

10+ Year Old Account
    Hannity and Rush should trash these losers that dropped them for political reasons. "Oh and by the way Pepsi doesn't like this show or anyone that listens to it. Pepsi also endorses incest and child rape. Drink coke!"
    Ignoring how you got incest and child rape out of this -- a media show dumping advertisers is a recipe for cancellation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Ignoring how you got incest and child rape out of this -- a media show dumping advertisers is a recipe for cancellation.
    No it would be a media show shaming people that were no longer advertising with them

No it would be a media show shaming people that were no longer advertising with them
    Which would only cause it to lose advertisers faster, and possibly run into lawsuits if they were as careless with their words as you were, simply hastening the death of the show.

You have the best ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Claims he is being silenced

on national television for the world to see

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Which would only cause it to lose advertisers faster, and possibly run into lawsuits if they were as careless with their words as you were, simply hastening the death of the show.

You have the best ideas.
    Well I don't think it's ever been tried, I think Sean should give it a shot. He's got enough money anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I don't think it's ever been tried, I think Sean should give it a shot. He's got enough money anyway
    You don't know how media businesses work do you? Advertisers are sacred because it's how shows get money. Fox is a business, not a charity. He loses all his advertisers he'll be fired. And you are advocating for him to push them out the door. Never figured you for a Hannity hater.

Wonder if CNN/MSNBC will lose any sponsers with their 24/7 coverage of the Trump/Russia conspiracy.

Oh right, its only a conspiracy if its against the liberal narrative. Shitty/anonymous information and sources are 100% legit when it does fit the narrative though.

Still waiting on that impeachment.
    I'm still waiting on the Benghazi impeachment from 4 years ago Fox News promised. Although after November of '08 they stopped talking about impeachment because Benghazi became all about Clinton and less about Obama. HMMM.

I'm also still waiting on the Fast and the Furious impeachment for 8 years.

Personally don't care that Hannity is losing his sponsors. He whines like a little bitch every day and I can't understand how any self respecting "alpha male" could take this whiner seriously, but Trump is president so

The REAL CONSPIRACY (half serious) is if you watch Hannity he complains every day about the Alt-Left Media and the Deep State is out to destroy Trump. Hannity's mouth is Trump's cockholster. So it makes me wonder if the anonymous sources are actually coming from the White House and is just a giant ploy by Trump's team to keep his base riled up about how EVERYONE is out to get him. Trump keeps the left distracted by the Russia angle and the right distracted by the Deep State angle meanwhile he passes bill after bill that are hugely unpopular and fucks over those economically anxious voters that gave Trump the presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    You don't know how media businesses work do you? Advertisers are sacred because it's how shows get money. Fox is a business, not a charity. He loses all his advertisers he'll be fired. And you are advocating for him to push them out the door. Never figured you for a Hannity hater.
    Hannity probably makes more money on radio than Fox.

10+ Year Old Account
    And where does that money come from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe but either way he wouldnt last a minute without all the money poured into him through koch brother funding. None of these right wing hacks would. They never have to face markets or market discipline.