Thread: Is this a joke?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry Is this a joke?

On the front page: solitude losing its 15% damage to be replaced with 20% fury generation. So now we don't have meta stun, fel barrage has a longer cast time to be interrupted and we just lost our only way of doing good damage in 2v2. Why? People can't handle losing duels and random road fights in random bgs. This literally sucks. Half our honour talents still suck, and now we have a nice flat 15% nerf. Thanks blizzard, nice to see these 'major mechanical changes' you promised.

Yeah - very harsh. DH were OP at the start of Legion but have been getting neutered every patch.

Welcome to every new class ever you either start out broken op and recieve constant nerfs for 1-2 expansions or start underpowered as heck and get buffed slowly over 1-2 expansions.

stop doing pointless road fights?

People care about minigames still?

Still waiting for our major changes that were promised.

Still seeing nerf after nerf after nerf.

Hey, remember that cool legendary we got where Blade Dance could proc Chaos Blades? It was cool, right? Oh wait it just got nerfed, too!

/sob

Whining is real here.

Have you considered that by nerfing Solitude, this might give room for template Agility nerf to be partially reverted?

Quote Originally Posted by MrCool View Post
    Whining is real here.

Have you considered that by nerfing Solitude, this might give room for template Agility nerf to be partially reverted?
    Is that in these patch notes though? If it isn't, why would there be any indication they would revert ANY nerfs? If solitude was say 25% fury generation and 25% attack speed maybe it would be decent combined with new demon blades, but it would still be 15% less DMG so would probably only just even out but be less bursty. 20% fury generation is 6 fury on a felblade. What the fuck.

So much Salt. Even if the cloak was nerfed by a whole 5% its still bis. I swear sometimes if your aren't OP people think the sky is falling down. We are still going to be stupid strong in Tomb. RELAX.

Deleted
    Was already not too happy with how DH is doing in pvp right now.

This might make it easier to switch class next season. For me personally at least.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Yeah - very harsh. DH were OP at the start of Legion but have been getting neutered every patch.
    same thing that happend to monk same thing that happened to dks

golden rule is to never play class in expansion its introduced.

Deleted
    They're nerfing our burst due to CB change most probably. Keep in mind we have something like 17-18% mastery in arenas, so CB pre-7.2.5 was 17% bonus damage for 12 seconds, now it'll be 30% bonus for 18 sec. Outlasting entire meta+nemesis window. Burst could've gotten too nasty or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendula View Post
    They're nerfing our burst due to CB change most probably. Keep in mind we have something like 17-18% mastery in arenas, so CB pre-7.2.5 was 17% bonus damage for 12 seconds, now it'll be 30% bonus for 18 sec. Outlasting entire meta+nemesis window. Burst could've gotten too nasty or something.
    You can't blow all your cooldowns in a oneshor macro, you can be easily cc'ed and waste all your damage so, even with new CB, I think fel barrage and momentum will be the way to go in pvp... That said, I'm afraid DH are going to suck in next season.

Deleted
    Patch isn't final, stop whining.

Jeeze patch isn't even 2 weeks from being released, go provide real feedback on somewhere where the devs actually read instead of complaining on mmo-champ.

Deleted
    just to clarify since there seems to be a lot of wrong information regarding it.
    fel barrage is getting buffed, not nerfed.
    the channel is 1s longer but it also deals double the damage.
    so even if you get interrupted after 1s it will still deals the same damage as on live.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Was already not too happy with how DH is doing in pvp right now.
    By Not happy you mean, you didn't like that you can 1v2 in arena? If you meant completely opposite, then you aren't playin class even close to it's potential.
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

Pretty common, new class gets all the bells and whistles then nerf it down the line when people start playing it to put it in line with everyone else. Look at the DK, and the monk. Once was OP at the start and now in their place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    By Not happy you mean, you didn't like that you can 1v2 in arena? If you meant completely opposite, then you aren't playin class even close to it's potential.
    DH's could do that many months ago. Not anymore though.

I would btw happily exchange some damage output for a selfheal or some more utility.

I would take a 20% damage nerf if Mana rift was buffed to go off instantly, and burn 20% mana instead of 8% health/mana

ive swapped from DH to rogue this season. Just practicing sub, which is getting substantial buffs next patch.

I still raid on my DH just dont enjoy pvping on it because of these sorts of constant changes