Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Killing just one won't do. Gul'dan already set that bar, so Blizzard is going to have to step the game up. He needs to wipe out a faction. That should get the oh shit meter in the red.
    Gul'dan didnt get that kill. Varian's death was self sacrifice. It doesnt prove how dangerous Gul'dan is when Varian willingly gives himself up.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    Only one, the player character.

We start over anew as a simple adventurer unknown to most of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    He killed the whole pantheon, one if not the most important group of beings in the universe. Started a burning crusade which took thousand of world, ended civilisation, annihilated entire species.

And that not enough for you ? You need him to kill some pitty single person hidden in a tiny castle ?

LEL
    Backstory doesnt count. Has to happen in game. It would be like telling stories about how dangerous imperial stormtroopers are, but then in the films all you see are stormtroopers that cant shoot straight and get slaughtered all the time. It does not work. In the same way, tales of sargeras cleaving planets and killing the pantheon are off screen and therefore invalid. Heck, even in the backstory the pantheon GET AWAY and send their souls to titan keepers. It wont take much rewriting to reveal the pantheon planned it that way all along.

- - - Updated - - -

Id like to throw Elune on the table here. Sargeras killing Elune would be amazing.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    Squish Illidan like a bug first (but of course he won't, because Illidan is now the Holy Mary Sue of Warcraft that can do no wrong, never make a mistake and never even get a chink in the shiny plot armor).

Then maybe give Thrall and Jaina their last final epic arc with a last stand worthy of their legacy... but of course won't, they've been moved to the D-list of WoW characters for some reason, so I guess Thrall will just keep sulking and Jaina will keep being fucknows where, instead.

Velen. Since we already lost AU Velen and nobody gave a crap, because we have a spare. But if anyone can reasonably offer meaningful resistance against Sargeras, it's Velen. But it's already been said it's not going to happen, because of the AU Velen.

Otherwise Dadgar, but of course *that* is also not going to happen, because apparently Blizzard is enamoured with the dad jokes.

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Malfurion, at least.

I have this idea where Sargeras kills Elune and as a result there is this deity gap on Azeroth, the Loa fill it and it leads to a troll resurgance and a major troll-themed expac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I have this idea where Sargeras kills Elune and as a result there is this deity gap on Azeroth, the Loa fill it and it leads to a troll resurgance and a major troll-themed expac.

It wouldn't be too relevant to anyone but Night Elves. Not to mention I don't think it's possible to kill an entity like Elune.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

All of them.

It's time to start over.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Thrall, illidan, malfurian, Jaina, anduin, slyvanis
    No killing Jaina or Sylvanas we need them to remain alive. zstg on the rest of the crew so as long as my favorite female lore characters stay alive.. gotta keep the fanboys happy.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Its difficult to prove how dangerous a villain is when they never kill major lore characters. As of now, Sargeras has never killed a single one. How many should he kill?
    Difficult to prove? The man cleaves planets in half......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It wouldn't be too relevant to anyone but Night Elves. Not to mention I don't think it's possible to kill an entity like Elune.
    I hope they don't make Elune out to be a chump....I want her to be a threat to Sargera in some way...of course I know she ain't as strong but a threat none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    We said the same thing about the Titans, and OH NO...look at what happened. RiP....

- - - Updated - - -

If there is an Elune V Sargeras fight, here's how I think it SHOULD go down:

Elune: SARGERAS! It's time that your crimes have been solved, ONCE AND FOR ALL! YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO THE LIGHT! YOU WILL FALL!

Sargeras: Ahahahaha. You think me capable of falling so easily?

*Tortures Elune*

Elune: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Sargeras: I was once the Pantheon's champion, I used to tank MUCH MORE powerful blows from other beings, I destroyed my brethren. You are not strong enough!

Elune: Y...you forget...THAT I AM THE GODDESS OF THIS UNIVERSE, AND YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A MERE KNAT TO ME! AHHH!!!

*Shoots Sargeras with a bunch of Solar blasts*

Sargeras: AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Is that all you got, goddess? Just because you're a deity, doesn't mean much. Yes, you can create entire star systems from 1 dead corpse, that's good. But, it's not enough. I have faced much more, I am a GOD! I am THE DESTROYER! I shall destroy ALL of creation, with or WITHOUT my Legion! I shall burn Azeroth to a corpse, after I kill both you, and those mortal whelps. I...AM....LEGION! AHAHAHA!

*Injures Elune, greatly*

Elune: Yo...you won't....get away....with...this....UGH.....The mortals...shall....burn you....to a crisp...

Sargeras: Silly goddess! Your wishes, your visions....your hopes...they're all worthless. Besides, i'm already burning. Ehehehe.....

*Kills Elune*

Tyrande: NO!

Malfurion: HOW DARE HE?!

Illidan: NO! IT CANNOT BE!

Anduin: Y...you...bastard....

Khadgar: HOW DARE HE?! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Turalyon: Khadgar! NO! YOU FOOL!

Sargeras: Uh uh uhhh....

*Paralyzes Khadgar*

Sargeras: You're weak. I want you to call forth the champions that destroyed my Second in command, ALONE! I want you to tell them to battle me...all by themselves. Send in their Artifacts, send in their might, infuse them with you powers, grab in Azeroth's might for all I care. However, I want them to come ALONE...AND ALONE...ONLY! Do I make myself clear, worm?

Khadgar: AHHHH...Y....YES..AH....UGH! AHHH!!

Sargeras: Good. I'll be waiting! Ehehehe.....

*Khadgar falls to the ground*

Khadgar: UGH....!!!

Illidan: Are you okay, Archmage?

Khadgar: I..I'm fine. Champion. We need your help, more than ever. Are you ready to start our campaign against the Dark titan, himself?

Champion: ...Okay!

Player Playing the Champion: ...OH FUCK NAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

After Chronicles, the information must have spread, and if not, here it is: Sargeras is THE MOST POWERFULL being of the WHOLE creation, by AN INTERCOSMIC margin. To give you an idea of how his tremendous power could like, consider Sargeras can wype the ENTIRE Burning Legion with the need of only ONE single blow.

If we were to resurrect all of our deads, all of our past ennemies, and make them work with us, if the WHOLE Azeroth living and undead being were to unite their powers, it would not take more than a mere second to Sargeras to obliterate us all.

Forget about that bullshit story with Broxxigar and his pretended wound he would have done to Sargeras, do you really think a simple Orc, aka the most stupid and toxic beings of the universe, could wound the most powerfull being to have ever existed with a WOODEN axe? Even enchanted by Cenarius or whatever he his, this is still a wooden axe, used by an inferior being, enchanted by and inferior being, against the most supreme being of the creation, whose size is approximatively the same as the moon (yes, OUR moon).

No one can stop Sargeras, exept, maybe, Azeroth itself (himself? Herself? Not clear for now), because it was said by the Pantheon Azeroth has the potential to be stronger than Sargeras, but it was before he become the Dark Titan, by absorbing the power of the felmagic, he has for sure became even more powerfull, in fact, so powerfull that probably even Azeroth will no, and will never been a match for Sargeras.

The only hope remaining, is to Illidan becoming the host of Sargeras soul, and us killing Illidan in the hope of killing Sargeras with him, or at least trap him in the dead body of Illidan, and that is why Illidan will for sure be the last boss of Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Forget about that bullshit story with Broxxigar and his pretended wound he would have done to Sargeras, do you really think a simple Orc, aka the most stupid and toxic beings of the universe, could wound the most powerfull being to have ever existed with a WOODEN axe? Even enchanted by Cenarius or whatever he his, this is still a wooden axe, used by an inferior being, enchanted by and inferior being
    It was a piece of Kalimdor's magic that managed to scratch Sargeras; a piece of Azeroth's magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    No one can stop Sargeras, exept, maybe, Azeroth itself (himself? Herself? Not clear for now), because it was said by the Pantheon Azeroth has the potential to be stronger than Sargeras, but it was before he become the Dark Titan, by absorbing the power of the felmagic, he has for sure became even more powerfull, in fact, so powerfull that probably even Azeroth will no, and will never been a match for Sargeras.
    They told Sargeras about Azeroth after he was already a fel-empowered and had fought Aggramar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt him killing anyone would make him more credible. Maybe if he displayed some power.. like destroy Argus while we're still on it or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    At this point? All of them. Let's be honest though, the day LFR Sargeras becomes available his power will have less "credibility" than Hogger's.
    Didn't take long before some idiot would bring lfr into this...

We have no idea wtf elune is.
    There is 0 chance sargeras will kill her
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Gul'dan didnt get that kill. Varian's death was self sacrifice. It doesnt prove how dangerous Gul'dan is when Varian willingly gives himself up.
    i give credit to gul dan for fordrings death tho, so that counts
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Kill them all, and let the Matrix sort them out!

Its time for us to take over as the Lore characters now, we are Legends!

Velen, Odyn and Khadgar

killing the player character, then we get to see a 30 minute cinematic set in years ahead with lots of change and about how other lore character go on quest to try to find a way to resurrect us, let them do the grunt work for once !

7+ Year Old Account
    Its difficult to prove how dangerous a villain is when they never kill major lore characters. As of now, Sargeras has never killed a single one. How many should he kill?
    You don't have to needlessly kill of major characters to make a villan seems dangerous and evil. Just throwing main characters at him will do nothing. Just look at Krosus and Tirion Fordring.... Did not really make him anymore credible.

For a villian to be credible, you need to have several real scenarioes of power. Situations, that seem dire or in-beatable and see the character do something surprising, that deals with the threat. Look at the early quests with Lilian Voss and you will see a character deal with enemies in a surprising way. Same with Stonespeaker Erunak and him saving the player several times from nagas with a real show of force. These things work.... Coming out of nowhere and kill major characters without no build-up is just dumb and it wastes potential good active characters.

Also, even if Blizzard wanted to make him credible with major character kills, we don't really have alot of major characters to spare, so WoW would begin to be a worse game story-wise if we killed more then 1 big character..... Khadgar can go... Its about time, that fucker died.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    You don't have to needlessly kill of major characters to make a villan seems dangerous and evil.
    Well, yes and no.

The problem is that Sargeras has been effectively THE Big Bad of the Warcraft universe for years and years. (they introduced the Void Lords recently but let's put that aside). You would assume that at SOME POINT in World of Warcraft, a villain is going to score a clean kill of a major lore hero (which has NEVER happened yet). Its never happened. All the hero deaths are cheats (either self sacrifice, superior numbers, or backstabbing).

If SOMEONE is finally going to get a clean kill, shouldn't it be the Big Bad? And if you don't let him do it, and then some other villain comes along and gets a clean kill, its really crappy storytelling.

Sargeras is THE villain. He SHOULD kill some of these lore heroes. Or you just have a story where the villains are clowns and can't do anything right.