High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account

Your least favourite expansion???

Hello Im autistic terminal braindead illness, what is your least favourite expansion haha?

The opposite thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-wow-expansion
    Last edited by iNUKE; 2017-06-03 at 04:16 PM.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cataclysm for me.

Sure, it gave us the worgen, but it added so much unfinished content, ruined 80% of the old zones, added all these dumb things and the dungeons, leveling content and raids were just horrendous.

I still played it and I can still see some light that came from it, but for the most part, it was the expansion that made me unsub like crazy!

Legion. Grind from shit tier mmorpgs was suddenly introduced in 12++ years old game, still people praising it because they have "so much to do now".

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't really like WoD at max level. I liked the leveling experience, but the end game content just never felt that great to me. It didn't really have any stand out raids that I was excited to run. I know Cata had its problems, but I enjoyed raiding in it.

Warlords was by far the worst expansion to me >.< Garrisons, Garrisons and something about KaraSpire

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    ahahaha lol

Do we really need two of the same threads going on at the same time -.-
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Do we really need two of the same threads going on at the same time -.-
    Every autistic does it ahah

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    Hello Im autistic terminal braindead illness, what is your least favourite expansion haha?
    Probably WoD. The whole time travel, Garrosh going back to change history was not something I associate with WoW. Also the way Garrosh quest line ended was a bit anti-climax.

Some of the questing were good. Professions was badly done. The whole flying thing was just a mess. And it carried on to Legion. Either put it or take it out. But making people grind for it was a cheap shot to keep people in the game.

LFR was pretty poor. I liked the MoP LFR but WoD they scaled the difficulty down way too much.

There were good bits and bad bits but the whole writing was something I did not like.

I need a thread in which I can obsess over not liking things, I must talk about it and fill my days with negativity, where can I find one?

MoP was awful lore wise. I understand that Pandaren have been in lore for a long time but I didn't think they needed to make an expansion based around it. The raids meant nothing because they had no important bosses. Garrosh was NOT an important boss.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hawtlol View Post
    MoP was awful lore wise. I understand that Pandaren have been in lore for a long time but I didn't think they needed to make an expansion based around it. The raids meant nothing because they had no important bosses. Garrosh was NOT an important boss.
    MoP had arguably better Lore than every other expansion except Wrath, which even then rode on the Lore from WC3TFT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlords, Cataclysm, BC, MOP, Currently Wrath and Legion are tied for my fav.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

favorite mists of pandaria or legion

least favorite warlords of draenor

only good thing to come out of wod was new models. shame too because its questing content was great it just was about an alternate timeline i gave zero fucks about aside from the arrakoa, we didnt even get to hang out with sporelings
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Did none of you actually read the OP...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post

The opposite thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-wow-expansion
    Sooo, you're just a flaming no one, whom makes copied threads of another thread to gain attention and spam points? Gotcha, reported and carry on.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Sooo, you're just a flaming no one, whom makes copied threads of another thread to gain attention and spam points? Gotcha, reported and carry on.
    Yes that was teh first thread ever made about the least favourite expansion, and Im the first one to copy it.. jajaja im autistic ajajaja

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-06-03 at 10:06 PM.

The Cow expansion. Fuck that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    We already have this exact same thread with a useful poll.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rite-expansion
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."