Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

7+ Year Old Account
    I want each of the Four Horseman mounts (minus the red one). Blue, Green and White versions of Midnight mount.
    Zetheros Cralin Leteros Xerophin Duskeros Vanderos
    Atheros Zenderos Magmeros Battistta Denzeros

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=76884/cruelfang
    This, wolf from Beastlord Darmac, such a missed opportunity to now have this be the glory of the raider achie during BRF.
    that was going to be the mount the horde would get from the trading post, the counter to the elekk the alliance got
    but lol get fucked horde

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exotath View Post
    Still waiting on my nightmarish chariot pulled by decaying horses from hell.
    would be WAY, WAY too large, they cant make absoululty fucking massive mounts, sorry man

i want the last boss of return to khara as a mount, woulda been so cool, that or him as a glyph to replace our beholder talent/felhunter
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by ZetherosCraig View Post
    I want each of the Four Horseman mounts (minus the red one). Blue, Green and White versions of Midnight mount.
    this pretty much, especially the white one since it just looks amazing. Think the closest horde can get is the argent tournament undead one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    that was going to be the mount the horde would get from the trading post, the counter to the elekk the alliance got
    but lol get fucked horde

- - - Updated - - -

would be WAY, WAY too large, they cant make absoululty fucking massive mounts, sorry man

i want the last boss of return to khara as a mount, woulda been so cool, that or him as a glyph to replace our beholder talent/felhunter
    Basilisk. Clefthoofs. Cloud Serpents. A Chariot pulled by 2 mounts is nothing much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I want to mount Chris Metzen

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Basilisk. Clefthoofs. Cloud Serpents. A Chariot pulled by 2 mounts is nothing much.
    so a clefthoof

in size it is the legnth of that rune

the horse is 3 times less long
    but the issue is not the sizes

but the charriot, for it to not look stupid it would need to be a good distance behind the horses, and would also need to be rather large for the person to sit in or stand on
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    I want to mount Chris Metzen
    you know how tired he will be with so many ppl riding him :<

I thought the stormdrakes in Stormheim would be cool, then they introduced them in the paragon caches, however no luck in getting it. As for a mount that isn't currently available, I would want the stormcrow that they had in the mount section but never truly released it.