Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i use both the affliction one and demo one
    i dont fucking know what you are talking about
    and the destro one i would use if i was horde
    G L O B A L Y

Like Mistweaver, Brewmaster, Subtlety, Feral, Best Mastery, Shadow, Prot wary, Rsham....

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    No one has balance of power artiifact appearances.
    No one is 890+
    No one has even 2 legendaries equipped.

And that tells me clearly what kind of people is playing wow right now.
    just because they don't HAVE the balance of power artifact appearance applied, doesn't mean they don't have it - they might prefer a different one

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheilary View Post
    G L O B A L Y

Like Mistweaver, Brewmaster, Subtlety, Feral, Best Mastery, Shadow, Prot wary, Rsham....
    "in a way that relates to the whole of something."
    in a whole, the balance of power skins are not horrible, some of them, and even then that is subjective
    globally means everywhere or everything
    and IDK i think the prot warrior looks very good for some specific orc mogs, feral one looks amazing, i have seen that one more then any other, the snowy one is super fucking cool looking, the brewmaster one is super amazing, and def my favorite because of its oxe look, and the mistweaver i know 3 mistweavers, 2/3 of them use it because the red crane is their dude bro and it looks super good

again
    A. subjective
    B. no where near "G L O B A L Y" (Why do you think you have the right to speak for the whole globe?)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

waiting for titanforge to go away

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    A. subjective
    B. no where near "G L O B A L Y" (Why do you think you have the right to speak for the whole globe?)
    A. To think that having the "Balance of Power" appearances is an investment pledge is equally subjective
    B. Globally = a significant part of appearances from "balance of power". Overall if you prefer, perhaps a linguistic variation between our languages.

I have 2 910+ with 2 others at 900 with no balance of power because I didn't find the skins nor the quest line appealing, sue me

Deleted
    OP,

The correct answer was already given earlier in the thread.

My main is 893 with the runner up being at 880, both has two legos. Another two alts hovering at 830-ish, as they hit 110 just a few days ago. None of them have Balance of Power. I play what most people would consider a pretty serious number of hours of WoW every week, yet the catch is I cannot know when or if I will play on a given day. Sometimes I play during the day, sometimes even during the middle of the night. Often not at all.

The thing is: Without scheduling my life around WoW, meaning I play a good chunk of hours around the same time every day for a significant number of days in the week, I find it is nearly impossible to become a 'regular' in anybody's list of friends. So M0+ dungeons and Normal+ raids doesn't happen very often.

Thus any content, which isn't accessible through LFR and/or LFG, just doesn't exist. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Also some of the balance of power skins aren't very good. I far prefer the demo hidden one to the balance of power one personally.
    They're all shit. I use a level 20 skin for my weapon because it actually looks like a fucking weapon, not some anime tiny-dick-compensating thing made out of Playdough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    Sitting by the pool inhaling watermelon surrounded by bikinis browsing mmo champ till the pizza gets here jealous AF of your 4 geared alts.
    /dead
    Im jealous, i dont have a pizza delivered :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    What are you even pointing at?

The balance of power skin? Didn't play my toon around EN on this level.
    890? It's not easy to get this high without a raid or good luck.
    And the two legendaries? Well... you do know how the system works, don't you?
    890 is extremely easy to get. I've gotten 898 on my hunter just from relinquished tokens.