Page 11 of 167 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bethesda would have to be stupid not to announce something regarding ES:6. Say what you want about new IP's and whatever, but they aren't stupid. They know the Fallout and ES games are what actually pay their bills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Bethesda would have to be stupid not to announce something regarding ES:6. Say what you want about new IP's and whatever, but they aren't stupid. They know the Fallout and ES games are what actually pay their bills.
    Yeah but their MO of late has been to announce games when they are near to release.

So unless it is coming out at the end of the year, it is highly probable they are not going to mention it.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1385424

Construction photos from inside E3.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to be fully suprised, I suggest you abandon the usual threads, as it's E3 leak week.

- - - Updated - - -

And on that note:

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/378774841

Platinum Games rumors from 4chan.

They are:
    New IP with both male and female protagonists for the PC and PS4.
    Sailor Moon action adventure game for PC, PS4, and NSW.
    Wonderful 101 spiritual successor/spin-off for NSW.

Deleted
    Personally, I hope for kingdom hearts III. I've been waiting for nearly a decade now and kept up with all the spin offs but I want to Xeanorth saga to conclude.

And... A new proper Prince of persia game? Yesterday I played sands of time again and man, it's a blast [from the past]!
    Who else is up for PoP?

Quote Originally Posted by Athura View Post
    Personally, I hope for kingdom hearts III.
    Theres been quite a few none clickbaitey sites reporting leaks suggesting its once again in Nomuras development hell and is "looking like the next FF15 so dont expect it any time soon".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    That "leak" sounds like a lot of BS. Apart from the long term development plans of the Elder Scrolls series (and even that seems crazy, 2030 for ES7? That's deep as fuck...), everything mentioned in that post sounded far fetched. Especially all of the universes being linked, like why even bother doing something like that?

IMO still a year too early at least for and Elder Scrolls game to show up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Please let that leak be fake, it sure as hell sounds like it except for Starfield existing.

Elder Scrolls has enough metaphysical bullshit as it is without tying all Bethesda's franchises together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Please let that leak be fake, it sure as hell sounds like it except for Starfield existing.

Elder Scrolls has enough metaphysical bullshit as it is without tying all Bethesda's franchises together.
    I agree, I hope they keep everything fucking separate because goddam, I prefer Elder Scroll's approach where everything is metaphysical.

seeing some speculation on possible new Bioshock entry. all I have to say is take my money!

https://twitter.com/nron10/status/872098584774279168

Nintendo's E3 presentation will only be a half hour.

I want to kill nazis again and BJ blaskowitz.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    2030 for ES7?
    That actually sounds appropriate. Remember, ESO's got them covered as far as the franchise goes, and Fallout's got them covered as far as the gameplay goes.
    Not to mention Witcher 3 showed them the value of not phoning it in, Skyrim showed them their engine's a buggy piece of shit way past the end of its life, and they've got other games to keep them afloat for the next few years--especially if they have any intention of going long-term with ESO.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    That actually sounds appropriate. Remember, ESO's got them covered as far as the franchise goes, and Fallout's got them covered as far as the gameplay goes.
    Not to mention Witcher 3 showed them the value of not phoning it in, Skyrim showed them their engine's a buggy piece of shit way past the end of its life, and they've got other games to keep them afloat for the next few years--especially if they have any intention of going long-term with ESO.
    That is an absurdly long time, though.

There will be kids who were born in 2012, who will grow all the way into adulthood before seeing two ES games release within their lifetime, if that timeline holds true.

Also ESO is not made by Bethesda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets get snacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! less than a week to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    I love how all the responses are 'we dont believe you', you can only remain the master ruseman for so long

Still if its not thats sony joining microsoft, ea and ubisoft on the "shit i dont care about this year" pile. Rumours have it that Sonys blown their load for the year and its just shit like days gone -because we needed another zombie game- and playstation all stars 2 riding the coat tails of another last of us part 2 trailer. Sounds like a bit of a bland year all around.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I love how all the responses are 'we dont believe you', you can only remain the master ruseman for so long

Still if its not thats sony joining microsoft, ea and ubisoft on the "shit i dont care about this year" pile. Rumours have it that Sonys blown their load for the year and its just shit like days gone -because we needed another zombie game- and playstation all stars 2 riding the coat tails of another last of us part 2 trailer. Sounds like a bit of a bland year all around.
    Well except for Nintendo.

Also, you can't forget about Dad of War for Sony, and Scorpio for Microsoft, now that I've spelled that out, yeah it does seem bland.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope this year doesn't turn out bland. I need to figure out who I am ditching Xbox for. It's gonna either be Sony, or PC. If either of those fail to deliver, I forsee the next year being very light on the game playing.

Xbox, You have failed this City!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

15+ Year Old Account
    ey wuts up gamboys we're less than a week for kingdom hearts 3 and xenoblade 2 news :33333

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I really hope this year doesn't turn out bland. I need to figure out who I am ditching Xbox for. It's gonna either be Sony, or PC. If either of those fail to deliver, I forsee the next year being very light on the game playing.

Xbox, You have failed this City!
    You were silly for going xbox in the first place.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-06-07 at 04:30 PM.