Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Exclamation Best stats for 7.2.5 for Havoc?

So right now I have 42% crit, 21% haste, and 25% mastery with my current gear. Will crit still be the best stat next patch? Also what do you guys think of stacking haste. If I swap out some pieces I can reach almost 30% haste. Is it worth it you guys think especially since i have the ring?

Crit will always be our best stat by far. As far as mastery and haste go would assume they'll stay the same on the prio list.

Deleted
    LOL those are some pretty horrible stats for live (vlow mastery).. but your looking good for next patch.. i honestly think mastery may fall behind even vers/agi

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Crit > haste > mastery
    Pretty sure it will stay crit > mastery>haste

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    Pretty sure it will stay crit > mastery>haste
    why tho? CB no longer benefits from mastery, and haste is awesome for fury generation (that is, unless we have too much of it). I don't know anything for sure but i'd also guess crit > haste > mastery if you're playing with demon blades.

We need some mathematician to run the numbers, please!

removing the double dipping on chaos mastery doesnt remove the flat increase in chaos strike power which is a ridiculous amount of havocs damage. Mastery may fall behind haste but not by a lot and certainly not enough to avoid like the plague.

Quote Originally Posted by Snootylol View Post
    LOL those are some pretty horrible stats for live (vlow mastery).. but your looking good for next patch.. i honestly think mastery may fall behind even vers/agi
    How much mastery is considered good now? I've been gone since NH launched only cleared heroic like once the first or second week i think.

Quote Originally Posted by reokotsae View Post
    removing the double dipping on chaos mastery doesnt remove the flat increase in chaos strike power which is a ridiculous amount of havocs damage. Mastery may fall behind haste but not by a lot and certainly not enough to avoid like the plague.
    at the start of legion crit versatility gear was the thing. it later turned out to be crit/mastery sometimes around ToV. i'm fairly sure haste will trump mastery, unless t20 bonuses will cap our fury a lot. question might be, if versatility is better than mastery. Keep in mind, mastery pretty much ONLY boosts cs and annihilate. Taking the mastery out of CB might just halve the dps per point of mastery ratio (unless ofc someone has already done the math and i'm speaking out of my ass).

Crit > Haste by little. Vers > Agi by little. Mastery? Atm it's going to be total shit by every measure done so far. Like 16 dps per point or some crap i think (while crit is above 30).

haste is still useless. With the new Tier + the new Ring. You'll never be fury starved.

as it is on the PTR atm. I'm still running Crit-Mastery-Haste/Versa. with about 9% Haste.

I've never gone fury starved throughout the entire testing, on every boss.

New ring is ass. DoG/New cloak will be bis legos with t20 more haste more Blade Dances. which means more fury and more chances to proc said cloak.

Aim for crit dominant pieces. Other stat can be haste/vers, doesn't really matter which (slight haste pref) so long as crit remains the higher of two. Avoid mastery.

Edit: Just ran a test using my character using T20 with shoulders AND cloak and haste DOES shoot up as noted in the post below. It actually matched value with crit, so...

Without cloak/dog - crit > haste=vers=agi > mastery
    With cloak/dog - crit=haste > vers=agi > mastery

All in all, shoot for Crit/Haste.
    Last edited by Nize; 2017-06-05 at 09:25 AM.

Deleted
    Crit>haste>vers>mastery

The haste value will be the same, except if u use Caos Theory or DoG.
    The mastery value will go to the ground.

Simc is already working, just try and you will see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    haste is still useless. With the new Tier + the new Ring. You'll never be fury starved.

as it is on the PTR atm. I'm still running Crit-Mastery-Haste/Versa. with about 9% Haste.

Haste also lets you spend fury a lot quicker, which benefits Delusions of Grandeur. Lets you get in more BD/DS, which hits very hard (especially with the new tier) and helps with CB uptime through Chaos Theory.

Oh and fiy the new ring sucks.

On a side note a lot of damage being shifted towards BD/DS, which doesn't do chaos damage pushes mastery down as well.
    Last edited by mmoce193b9fd19; 2017-06-05 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post

There around 10 benefits from haste except Fury gen in ToS and once T20 4P is acquired. So many people with tunnel vision on this forum.
    Of course now the math are done by so called "god's kib" the "LOL haste will NEVER be top" guys are reverting jacket.
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2017-06-05 at 10:54 AM.

Haste gains value, but it does not because of fury generation.

It gains value because of Chaos Theory (new cloak legendary). The more Blade Dance we cast, the more chance to proc Chaos Blades. That's basically it. Lowering the CD of Blade dance increases such chance.

Then again, you would say it would be the same for fury generation. Yes, but we didn't have fury issues with T20 to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    There around 10 benefits from haste except Fury gen in ToS and once T20 4P is acquired. So many people with tunnel vision on this forum.
    Of course now the math are done by so called "god's kib" the "LOL haste will NEVER be top" guys are reverting jacket.
    Thing about haste is you will need to stack a LOT of haste , for it to actually start making any meaningful changes to the BD cd. And if you stack that much haste, it's gonna be a DPS loss due the lack of other secondary stats. The gains are minimal on smaller values.

Of course all of this is rough estimations on my part , and former someone wants to whip out some math and prove/disprove I welcome it with open arms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Haste gains value, but it does not because of fury generation.

It gains value because of Chaos Theory (new cloak legendary). The more Blade Dance we cast, the more chance to proc Chaos Blades. That's basically it. Lowering the CD of Blade dance increases such chance.

Then again, you would say it would be the same for fury generation. Yes, but we didn't have fury issues with T20 to begin with.
    Read above.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by sylar9210 View Post
    Crit>haste>vers>mastery

The haste value will be the same, except if u use Caos Theory or DoG.
    The mastery value will go to the ground.

Simc is already working, just try and you will see.
    This.
    Also just sim your own weights but most likely you'll fall into that formula with DoG/Chaos Theory