View Poll Results: Concordance level on your main?

Voters
437. This poll is closed
  • AP system sucks, i quit.

28 6.41%

97 22.20%

113 25.86%

65 14.87%

48 10.98%

23 5.26%

26 5.95%

20 4.58%

9 2.06%

1 0.23%

7 1.60%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    just finished up concordance 1 on my last spec, but we arent requiring a hard grind for concordance from anyone

15+ Year Old Account
    54/53/52 atm
    Half way to 55
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I have 1 point in Concordance in 5 specs(Feral, Balance, Fury, Arms, Frost DK) at this point, almost 8(+ Guardian, Prot Warrior, Unholy). Don't see much point dumping more into 1 spec before I have 1 point in all the others.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2017-06-04 at 09:04 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I just hit my 52nd point and it sucks, the system sucks. If it wasn't for my guild spending the past couple weeks flooding my inbox on discord, I probably would still be 50...

Just got Concordance on my main spec, will now get my two other specs up. The small percentages really doesn't bother me much, I'm only raiding casually (Clearing HC, slow progress in Mythic when we're overgearing it from HC gear). So having a couple more percentages at my dps honestly isn't important. I haven't farmed M+ since the beginning of Legion (by farming I mean spamming all weekends with a group of 4, boosting keys). I do 2-3/week now, with full guild groups mostly for the fun of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I'm on the same server as Kib (number 1 ap) and he is just always in m+. I don't even know why.

1 and I'm doing off specs now, I don't plan on touching it at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    I'm on the same server as Kib (number 1 ap) and he is just always in m+. I don't even know why.
    Because he cheats, number 1 is 25% higher than number 25, it's basically not possible to be that much higher in that small of a space.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have it on any spec at the moment. The closest is my affliction warlock who has 49 points. To be honest, all I really do is level alts and run my emissaries every three days, so concordance is of little importance.

10+ Year Old Account
    One since I moved on to leveling up my other two artifacts.

I put 5 because that's technically what it is, 4 in one weapon and 1 in another for 5 total. But really it's higher due to the time and amount of AP it took to get the second weapon to it's first point exceeds the 1 point put into it.

Concordance 1 and cba to get more atm.
    Time for alts =]

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Because he cheats, number 1 is 25% higher than number 25, it's basically not possible to be that much higher in that small of a space.
    I don't think he cheats. I know he is (or was) big on selling m+ runs at least before 7.2 so I wouldn't be surprised if he still did that a lot. Even just now I /who'd him and he is in a m+. I think he just plays that much.

Concordance 1 on Vengeance, almost 4 on Havoc.

0, I'm actually closer on my #1 alt than I am on my main, because my main I am leveling two different spec artifacts simultaneously

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently at 0, but very close to my first point then I plan to not worry about it. I don't see any reason to get more than one point since I don't raid except pug normal runs.

"AP system sucks, i quit."

haha bless you I thought I was gonna have to complain for no option and there it was

AP system burned me the fuck out (which, yes, means I burned myself the fuck out trying to keep up with my raid team which no didn't need to push that hard hey have I mentioned some raid teams are stupid)

in any case I'm not really big on a game that nags you to keep playing else you will ambiguously and implicitly 'fall behind' your peer group all day every day without cap or reachable end goal.

won't be returning if the next expack has a similar system

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    there's no point going past 1, cause the gain is so minimal unless of course you have no where else to put your AP on offspecs then of course there's a point.

Actually, the magic number is 5 since it requires too much ap for it to matter after that.

Deleted
    Rank 3 on main heal, rank 1 on dps, 800mill till rank 1 on tank and then back to focus on main heals

52 R-Shammie, 51 Havoc DH, 49 Fury War

2 now, about 400M from 3. I've slowed way down on running M+ and I started leveling an alt. I also fell asleep for about a week straight and didn't log in at all. Not farming whatsoever, just passively gaining as I go.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!