Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    T10 for Warriors looked the best..... made my dwarf so dwarfy
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Including MoP CM set?

Although I'm not sure why those don't show up in the wardrobe...
    Not much point in adding a no longer obtainable set. The gladiator ones show up I guess if you have the title/at least some pieces eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Not much point in adding a no longer obtainable set. The gladiator ones show up I guess if you have the title/at least some pieces eh?
    It could be included only if you actually had it unlocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    I admire your dedication OP. I started doing this but got totally frustrated and stopped lol
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    It could be included only if you actually had it unlocked.
    Yeah, I didn't start playing again until the very end of MoP so I didn't even know the CM sets existed. I have WoD's weapons though I also, as soon as I have 15 more marks will have every weapon arsenal.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    GZ on showing everybody how top tier time/life wasting looks like, you deserve a medal. What's next on the list of useless things you are about to do?

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2017-06-05 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I admire your dedication OP. I started doing this but got totally frustrated and stopped lol
    It's a lot to bite off but if you break it up into pieces and dedicate to portions of it rather than all of it, it can really make things a lot easier. Also aiming for more instances that are fun to run while only doing a couple of annoying ones until you flesh it out more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    GZ on showing everybody how top tier time/life wasting looks like, you deserve a medal. What's next on the list of useless things you are about to do?
    "life wasting" care to explain your definition of a wasted life here? Pretty sure this game is a product of life and as such is experiencing part of life therefor...life?

I mean I did get a degree in neuroscience, that was pretty life wasting right there.

Deleted
    Care to share to us how your gametime is productive?

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    T3 isn't listed in the in game set feature soooo DGAF.
    There is an achievement

What the fuck are you doing on a gaming forum if you're that against wasting time and your "life"...? I'd argue that you're wasting your time and life the most of anyone out here with that attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    It's also a hidden achievement which by blizzards standards says its ridiculous to obtain.

Realistically I don't want to spend 1-2M gold on a set of gear that randomly shows up on the BMAH especially when that = actual money now.

Each piece is not worth $20/15 to me, that is just dumb.
    Last edited by DesMephisto; 2017-06-05 at 03:13 PM.

Good boi. What a challenge...

Welcome to the club, OP. Grats.

Deleted
    Seems you haven't obtained the tier 0.5 set currently available through DMF. It doesn't show until you've collected every piece of it (only for your specific class though, the hunter set won't show up on a shaman's list for example).

Suppose I'll show off my collection too then as well.

Disclaimer: There are some issues with "ALL THE THINGS" at the moment, so some of these numbers might not be entirely correct.
    Last edited by mmocd78f79d81d; 2017-06-06 at 03:35 AM.

You have lvl 60 high warlord set? MOP CM set? Elite PvP for every tier sets?

Edit: Never mind, read above statements, you just have the generic available to everyone sets.
    Last edited by Skul; 2017-06-06 at 03:40 AM.

Deleted
    Congrats pal!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT View Post
    Seems you haven't obtained the tier 0.5 set currently available through DMF. It doesn't show until you've collected every piece of it (only for your specific class though, the hunter set won't show up on a shaman's list for example).

Disclaimer: There are some issues with "ALL THE THINGS" at the moment, so some of these numbers might not be entirely correct.
    That is super impressive :O and I totally forgot about the .5 set, I think I'm only a couple pieces ( I did most of the quest in vanilla but it seems to of not counted, or I just never finished it, but I'm pretty sure I got the recipe for the kickin chops)

Deleted
    Claims to have collected all sets. Starts thread with making excuses for T3. EOT

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Claims to have collected all sets. Starts thread with making excuses for T3. EOT
    It's not in blizzards UI, doesn't matter. Them's my requirements, I met the 44/45 requirement. #DidIt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT View Post

This is amazing, which class is this on?
    I'd love to see that transmog.