Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Warlock class mount - material requirements

Has anyone done the class mount quest on the PTR?

Does it still require 10 Demonsteel Bars, 5 Pandemonites and 3 Unbending Potions?
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Google is your best friend for this case.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

1 Unbending 3 Chaotic Spinel & 5 Felslate

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elise the Seeker View Post
    Google is your best friend for this case.
    Oh thanks. Never would have occurred to me

In all seriousness, I did look and Google shows material requirements as of February. Wowhead still shows the old material amounts as well. There was a blue post since then saying material costs would be reduced and I haven't seen anything since.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Oh thanks. Never would have occurred to me

In all seriousness, I did look and Google shows material requirements as of February. Wowhead still shows the old material amounts as well. There was a blue post since then saying material costs would be reduced and I haven't seen anything since.
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=46238/if-you-build-it

Wowheaad has correct materials listed.

Interesting how people whined to reduce the materials required yet the quest to kill an invasion boss is still there.

Much fun to wait 10 hours for a shitty quest other classes can just complete in 5 minutes. 10/10 quest design.

Btw poor owlbeasts :/.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-06-06 at 08:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Much fun to wait 10 hours for a shitty quest other classes can just complete in 5 minutes. 10/10 quest design.

Btw poor owlbeasts :/.
    Yeah, an invasion ended right before the reset (9 server time for me) so I gotta wait until next one.. sweet >_>

i like the throwback to the lvl 60 quest where you also had to get some boomkin blood in winterspring. was it boomkins too? i dont even remember there was some blood collecting though.

Deleted
    Seriously what bullshit is this with the invasion boss? How many other classes have to wait 10 hours lol? Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by notebookonmydesk View Post
    Seriously what bullshit is this with the invasion boss? How many other classes have to wait 10 hours lol? Oh well.
    Considering that I already see thousand people with dh/pala/druid mount in dalaran my guess is not many classes.

Why do you need the mount NOW? Instead of waiting 1 or 2 days to be able to use the mount 50% of your class will be using anyways?
    You will have hundreds of days usage of it anyways.

I will never understand this NOW generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Feuerbart View Post
    Why do you need the mount NOW? Instead of waiting 1 or 2 days to be able to use the mount 50% of your class will be using anyways?
    You will have hundreds of days usage of it anyways.

I will never understand this NOW generation.
    When you give them everything asap they cry they have nothing to do
    When you don't give them everything asap they cry because it is gated
    when you give them perfection (mop) they cry because they don't like not having everything now

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcrin View Post
    i like the throwback to the lvl 60 quest where you also had to get some boomkin blood in winterspring. was it boomkins too? i dont even remember there was some blood collecting though.
    Yep, it was. Nice catch! I didn't remember that at all

Link: Rage of Blood.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Yeah, an invasion ended right before the reset (9 server time for me) so I gotta wait until next one.. sweet >_>
    I am sure my raid leader will let me take time out from Mythic Tich progression tonight (he's almost dead) to go do the raid-time invasion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lac View Post
    1 Unbending 3 Chaotic Spinel & 5 Felslate
    Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=46238/if-you-build-it

Wowheaad has correct materials listed.
    and thank you as well

I find it funny that people are complaining about invasion. There is an invation literally every single day.

edit. words are hard
    Last edited by Dnusha; 2017-06-06 at 02:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    I am sure my raid leader will let me take time out from Mythic Tich progression tonight (he's almost dead) to go do the raid-time invasion.
    Hope you meant Tich, not your raid leader with "he's almost dead"

Also, you raid for 6 hours?? That's how long the invasion last, so plenty of time to finish it before or after... Don't invent problems where there are none.

Edit to keep this productive: Haven't done it on PTR. Is it a quest sequence or do all 3 pop at the same time? I'm asking because I also need to time it quite tightly into the raid schedule and want to know if I have to do the 3 things hand in, blood hand in and then the invasion or if I can just directly jump into the invasion?
    Last edited by mmoc93c1e7e232; 2017-06-06 at 02:56 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, yes, my raid leader is alive and well. Tonight's invasion just falls at a bad time. The invasion starts after our raid begins and our raid ends conveniently at bed time (midnight). I won't make myself mentally exhausted at work tomorrow just to get the mount tonight (edit: who am I kidding here)
    Last edited by Scathbais; 2017-06-06 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Edit to keep this productive: Haven't done it on PTR. Is it a quest sequence or do all 3 pop at the same time?
    All 3 pop at the same time. You can complete the materials quest and the blood quest now. Then you do the invasion when it pops up, then you have to fight a boss in dreadscar, then you get the mount.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Socronoss Thankfully the owlbears drop lots of bloods and they respawn quickly so it is only a few minutes of grinding to get 50 bloods.