Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I got wakeners + wilfred, so if I had RR I would have 15% more dps (edit: with new tier)...thats insane and hopefully they fix that up but considering how hard they have been pushing RNG this expansion I don't have so high hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    I got wakeners + wilfred, so if I had RR I would have 15% more dps (edit: with new tier)...thats insane and hopefully they fix that up but considering how hard they have been pushing RNG this expansion I don't have so high hopes.
    I can't even wipe my ass without finding a legendary as of late. Just keep doing every single lockout and you'll get one once a week. Good chance of having RR before ToS.

200k dps through one Leggi is insane and has the potential of getting nerfed...

Deleted
    I really hope they don´t nerf RR because of a t20 bonus (i would much rather see the t20 bonus changed/nerfed), that will be gone again at some point. Personally I really enjoy the playstyle of having dreadstalkers being shard generators via talents or not cost any at all, I really hope they don´t ruin that playstyle.

just put a CD on it so the t20 doesn't inflate it that much and problem solved

Homophobia is so gay.

rr just got the dick. one shard.

That is so damned silly. They are literally nerfing the legendary shoulders just because they are overpowered in conjunction with the T20 set bonuses. Oh well, at least I have other oranges I can work with.

Demo got erased with this nerf.

Time to cancel suscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Medicine Man View Post
    That is so damned silly. They are literally nerfing the legendary shoulders just because they are overpowered in conjunction with the T20 set bonuses. Oh well, at least I have other oranges I can work with.
    The nerfed version of the shoulders is still fine. They're nerfing it to cut the value down because it's like the biggest boost any legendary provides in the game. It adds around 200k DPS to have the combination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Sub removed. Just 5 more wow days.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post

See you in Tomb!

Sub removed. Just 5 more wow days.
    So did you sim it to see how much of a nerf it is?

God dammit. RR made Demo worth playing. The Soul Shard refunds actually gave the spec some fluidity and fun factor.

Destro here I come. Wish they'd give back the billions of AP I wasted.

RR was "nerfed" by 3.8%.

You are blowing this very much out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    RR was "nerfed" by 3.8%.

You are blowing this very much out of the water.
    Look at his post history, literally everything is "erasure" of warlocks, even buffs.

I don't yet possess recurrent ritual, but have just about every other legendary available to demo (just missing recurrent, prydaz and kazzak's). Does anyone know if recurrent is still worth getting considering the nerf?

Deleted
    Anyone have a link to ptr changes? I cant seem to find them anywhere, eg. where do you guys see that the demo shoulders are now 1 shard and not 2?

Meh the nerf isn't that bad.

And I'd rather have a leggo nerf than the class itself.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by sinddk View Post
    Anyone have a link to ptr changes? I cant seem to find them anywhere, eg. where do you guys see that the demo shoulders are now 1 shard and not 2?
    Front page of MMO Champ. Search for "ritual" etc.

maybe i see this leg in a different way, for me it was bis because it reduced the time we needed to stay still casting, because regenerating 2 shards meant that i had to generate 2 less shards by myself, meaning my rotation was faster giving me more space to move without losing to much dps! This nerf is that huge the moment they did nothing to compensate the biggest impact of the nerf itself, freaking movement, because having to keep staying still 'till i get 1 more shard means that if i have to move my dps will decrease more than it does now, and unless i missed some changes, we're not getting anything that improves our movement like instant spell or spells we can cast on movement or even some defenses to allow us to stay still casting! And remember that nerfing this leg they're nerfing the helm to, 'cause in our dot duration window we'll spend less shards! And do u really think they're nerfing this leg 'because of tier20? Maybe i'm the only one considering that even with this leg we still need those 2 shards to summon dogs, and demonic calling is not helping 'cause it needs to proc with tier20! So in the end i will only say that this is a change based on a lazy analysis from someone that doesn't understand this spec and doesn't do anything to understand it the smallest, because if in anyway we'd be good on tos was because of movement management considering that 'till now tos has many single target fights, but most of them requires movement!