Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Wolves grab on to a leg and hamstrings in order to slow and tire the prey out, then they either start eviscerating the ass or if your lucky rip out your throat/suffocate you by covering your mouth with its mouth, a hamstring is absolutely a weak point. A worgen is much larger than a wolf.
    That just opens them up for a bone shattering blow. they either go in for a superficial swipe that doesn't really do anything or go for a deeper strike and likely get stuck cause flesh doesn't just let you slice it for free.
    If it got up on the back it would be one quick motion for the throat, if the tauren tried and succeed to get in getting its wrists, chomp down on the neck and go for the kidneys with the back legs
    honestly, looking at a tauren in profile, this motion seems rather awkward and more in the tauren's favor. You get on top of them? They could probably drop their own weight in an attempt to toss someone off them or grab a limb and squeeze...

Also, going all in for a mortal attack while opening yourself up to multiple blows... any singular blow in this case may have enough force to stop your advance OR end you... just good job on thinking this one through. This course of attack is GREAT if you're not going 1v1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    This :

Versus this:

Of course the Worgen wolfpack will win with their hunting strategies
    Your bias is showing, try this picture instead.

Also if a worgen hamstrings a tauren he is going to fall instantly, there will be no grabbing.
    is this cause the worgen is somehow able to avoid the attack to the opening he's going to be giving when he goes in for that hamstring?

10+ Year Old Account
    I did already but here i go again

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Worgen

http://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Book_of_Ur

And then you know there is always your eys and the in game model

you have to scale the claws up if your maknig a big were wolf, that kind of the point

The tauren bull attributes are already mostly to size. It werewolves were actually wolf sized they would be like dwarf sized, but that would be boring so most fantasy genres scale them up. Tauren have hooves ya but they are bipedial, and heavy, that means they can be making a bunch of kicks ulike actual cows Tauren have horns ya but the way blizzard built their bodies doesn't make them that useful for charging, tauren are too strait backed, warhammer minotaurs can actually use their horn's as their body's are built for charging.

I already replied to most of you stuff in the other thread, the tcg is discontinued and was non cannon anyway, calling it cannon is like calling hearthstone art cannon.
    I explained the berserker thing to you and Aquamonkey backed me up. if you really thing your average dk is in the same teir as arthas i can't help you, the rest should be in the other thread. But this is for tauren vs worgen, why are you trying to derail your own thread?
    My replies that are in the initial post of this thread.

I will take dagger-like, with emphasis on like. So don't try to pass off their claws like actual knives.

It's like you think taurens can't lean forward because their default stance is straight backed.

I also had to bold this sentence to illustrate your lack of reading comprehension. I face palmed reading this. I never said the average DK is the same level as Arthas. I said DKs aren't all legendary heroes evident from the numerous generic ones you see in the game. The same way tauren chieftains aren't all legendary heroes.

The TCG may be discontinued but Blizzard never said they were not cannon. Show proof they aren't cannon.
    Last edited by Clone; 2017-06-07 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    That just opens them up for a bone shattering blow. they either go in for a superficial swipe that doesn't really do anything or go for a deeper strike and likely get stuck cause flesh doesn't just let you slice it for free.

honestly, looking at a tauren in profile, this motion seems rather awkward and more in the tauren's favor. You get on top of them? They could probably drop their own weight in an attempt to toss someone off them or grab a limb and squeeze...

Also, going all in for a mortal attack while opening yourself up to multiple blows... any singular blow in this case may have enough force to stop your advance OR end you... just good job on thinking this one through. This course of attack is GREAT if you're not going 1v1.
    Wolves don't have dagger claws tho worgen do. One swap is a hamsting, than he just has to wait.

Were talking about a one versus one here a leap from behind is the most effective tactic. For a worgen. i an actual combat scenario it wouldn't be one one one both probably would have armor the tauren would have a weapon and perhaps the worgen would as well.
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-06-07 at 04:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And a worgen is much larger than a wolf
    Are you just being repetitive now? Let me ask you again, if you know a worgen is much larger than a wolf why didn't you know a tauren is much larger than a bull?

- - - Updated - - -

In most big guy vs short guy fights the short guy isn't just as strong with dagger fingers.
    You have no proof that worgens are just as strong. In the previous thread you started out saying worgens are just as strong, then changed your stance to taurens are stronger but worgens fight better, and now you are changing it back?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Their body structure is different, they are too upright for the horns to really be useful, has their ever actually been a caseo fa tauren goring some one, actually interested.
    uh you don't seem like an expert on anatomy let alone the anatomy of fictional races

The mighty tauren of the Kalimdor plains have pledged their allegiance to the new Horde out of respect for their courage and honor. The bold Tauren seek only to safeguard their quiet culture from the deathly fires of the Burning Legion. When roused, tauren are fierce fighters and use their flails, horns and their mighty totems to smash their enemies into the dust of the plains.[6]

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Warcraft_II...os_Game_Manual

Not really, you don't lose your naturial agility when you go into preditiory bloodlust, they are both apart of being a natural hunter. Look at how agile wolves are when hunting large animals, now imaging is said wolf was about 4x larger and didn't need a pack.
    Lol larger than a small wolf sure, not 4x bigger than a timber wolf hell, not even any wolf. Wolves are big. Also you lose your intelligence (or does that only count with tauren? ) A Worgen alone isnt going to be able to do any out manuvering of a Tauren. The tauren just has to wait.

auren arn't 12 feet heros like Carine might be average ones no.
    Uh, yea Tauren are 10 feet in the game, and Sean copeland tweeted that they were shrunk down for gameplay.

Also if a worgen hamstrings a tauren he is going to fall instantly, there will be no grabbing.
    once again you show that you know so fucking little. You don't instantly fall over if you get hamstringed. You may fall down on one knee.

In most big guy vs short guy fights the short guy isn't just as strong with dagger fingers.
    Except the little guy in this scenario isnt as strong (no matter how many times you spew your bullshit) and Dagger fingers are countered by fist that will absolutely destroy the unfortunate worgen if he tries to get that close.

- - - Updated - - -

Were talking about a one versus one here a leap from behind is the most effective tactic. For a worgen. i an actual combat scenario it wouldn't be one one one both probably would have armor the tauren would have a weapon and perhaps the tauren would as well.
    basically you're thinking "how the hell do I bullshit this in every possible way to try to push this into the worgens favor as possible"

Also Tauren fucking live in plains and dealt with giant predatory cats, which sure as hell are better stalkers than any worgen.

I dont know whats more painful, the fact that you keep repeating the same old incorrect shit peddling it as fact, or the horrendous lack of knowledge on how fights actually work.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    My replies that are in the initial post of this thread.

It's like you think taurens can't lean forward because their default stance is straight backed.

I also had to bold this sentence to illustrate your lack of reading comprehension. I face palmed reading this. I never said the average DK is the same level as Arthas. I said DKs aren't all legendary heroes evident from the numerous generic ones you see in the game. The same way tauren chieftains aren't all legendary heroes.

The TCG may be discontinued but Blizzard never said they were not cannon.
    Is a skeletal thing. In 12+ years i wow i have never recalled a tauren ever goring anything i would love to be proving wrong for the badass factor alone.

Yes but their may be generic ones, but Carine is a legendary hero just like grom, it would be like trying to compare all orcs to him.

They never said they were cannon either, they shouldent have to say 3rd party shit/other merch is non cannon it should go without saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is a skeletal thing. In 12+ years i wow i have never recalled a tauren ever goring anything i would love to be proving wrong for the badass factor alone.

Yes but their may be generic ones, but Carine is a legendary hero just like grom, it would be like trying to compare all orcs to him.

They never said they were cannon either, they shouldent have to say 3rd party shit/other merch is non cannon it should go without saying.
    But I am not comparing all orcs to Grom, or all taurens to Cairne. My initial point is that tauren chieftains aren't high tier heroes, some of them like Cairne are, but not all.

RPG books were considered cannon until Blizzard said they weren't, and they have never had to explicitly state they were prior to that.

Wolves don't have dagger claws tho worgen do. One swap is a hamsting, than he just has to wait.

Were talking about a one versus one here a leap from behind is the most effective tactic. For a worgen. i an actual combat scenario it wouldn't be one one one both probably would have armor the tauren would have a weapon and perhaps the tauren would as well.
    I'm saying that it looks like the leap from behind might not be effective as a stepping stone to reach around the shoulders and head of a tauren vs a human or other creature...

also
    All the worgen needs a split seccond to dig its claws in.
    what a coincidence... that's all everyone else is saying is required for a tauren to land a single blow. ANY blow. Like their back moving a few inches to a foot into something that lands on it or their horns coming back and reaching say... mid section if your back attacking worgen was trying to get around those massive shoulders into his center from behind.

No really.. your scenarios sound like you're trying to talk worgen up liek they're Bruce Lee and everyone else is Hulk Hogan or Andre the Giant and the worgen just happens to always have the drop and actauly training backing them up for being worgen....

Seriously. All teh gilneans were soft living normies on a level with stormwinds citizens. Now Tauren are almost all wanderers living out on the land like stereotypical natives. They HAD fucking running for days as their thing long before worgen got it. (then players complained that they didn't get mounts to ride)... Now you're saying some guy who got afflicted with a watered down curse is somehow on the level of primal god imbued master fighter BECAUSE THEY ARE WORGEN.....

this discussion is almost like who will win. Survivalist ranger vs City guy who just got out of a 3 week bootcamp on drugs. And you're getting worked up that people aren't in favor of the juiced of city slicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    uh you don't seem like an expert on anatomy let alone the anatomy of fictional races

The mighty tauren of the Kalimdor plains have pledged their allegiance to the new Horde out of respect for their courage and honor. The bold Tauren seek only to safeguard their quiet culture from the deathly fires of the Burning Legion. When roused, tauren are fierce fighters and use their flails, horns and their mighty totems to smash their enemies into the dust of the plains.[6]

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Warcraft_II...os_Game_Manual

Lol larger than a small wolf sure, not 4x bigger than a timber wolf hell, not even any wolf. Wolves are big. Also you lose your intelligence (or does that only count with tauren? ) A Worgen alone isnt going to be able to do any out manuvering of a Tauren. The tauren just has to wait.

Uh, yea Tauren are 10 feet in the game, and Sean copeland tweeted that they were shrunk down for gameplay.

once again you show that you know so fucking little. You don't instantly fall over if you get hamstringed. You may fall down on one knee.

Except the little guy in this scenario isnt as strong (no matter how many times you spew your bullshit) and Dagger fingers are countered by fist that will absolutely destroy the unfortunate worgen if he tries to get that close.

- - - Updated - - -

basically you're thinking "how the hell do I bullshit this in every possible way to try to push this into the worgens favor as possible"

Also Tauren fucking live in plains and dealt with giant predatory cats, which sure as hell are better stalkers than any worgen.

I dont know whats more painful, the fact that you keep repeating the same old incorrect shit peddling it as fact, or the horrendous lack of knowledge on how fights actually work.
    A worgen is going to be able to outmaneuver a tauren it has far less mass, and far more inherent speed, the wolf is far more agile that the cow, the skinny kid will be able to outmaneuver the fat kid even if the fat kid would win if he can pin the skinny kid. Make the skinny kid as strong as the fat kid and give him kinves and you cna get a clear picture of who has the edge.

They are 8 feet in game it was tweeted they are 10 feed in the blizard internal bible. Heros might brak 12 but not your average joe.
    However, according to Blizzard's internal bible, females are 9 feet and males are 10 feet tall on average.[61][62]
    When your a massive ass cow man your going to drop even if your on one knee you an't ong to be grabbing anything.

capable of trowing 2,500 lbs they are at least as strong. This also meas they are built to take a few hits from their own kind. They also are a druid for so they have natue magic going on. They won't be as durable as a bear druid but they will still be relitavly tough. One punch from a tauren wont kill them. and a punch opens up the taurens arms to be shredded, one little nick to the wrist....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    But I am not comparing all orcs to Grom, or all taurens to Cairne. My initial point is that tauren chieftains aren't high tier heroes, some of them like Cairne are, but not all.

RPG books were considered cannon until Blizzard said they weren't, and they have never had to explicitly state they were prior to that.
    The ones in all the warcraft 3 were, they were hero units.

Rpg books tie in with lore, tcg gamse are whole other games that have nothing to do with the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    A worgen is going to be able to outmaneuver a tauren it has far less mass, and far more inherent speed
    did you get all of your fighting knowledge from a ceral box? Or do you just roleplay a ninja worgen and are unable to deal with the fact that they arent as strong as you make them on fanfiction.net?

the wolf is far more agile that the cow,
    more slimey, dishonest bullshit from you. The Worgen isn't fighting a cow, its fighting a Minotaur.

the skinny kid will be able to outmaneuver the fat kid even if the fat kid would win if he can pin the skinny kid
    Please stop, I mean it really is painful to watch you attempt to make any comparison about a subject you know nothing about. The Tauren is not "a fat kid" the Tauren is a muscled fighter that is severly outside of the "skinny kid's" weightclass.

They are 8 feet in game it was tweeted they are 10 feed in the blizard internal bible. Heros might brak 12 but not your average joe.
    I love how you claim your bullshit interpretations with such audacity. You have nothing to back you up here. Being a "hero" does not automatically make you grow

When your a massive ass cow man your going to drop even if your on one knee you an't ong to be grabbing anything.
    Tauren aren't cows. Your bullshit is getting worse. Even if a worgen did manage to get a hamstring, the hamstring is not connected to the arms in any way, basic fucking biology.

capable of trowing 2,500 lbs they are at least as strong
    Once again you are wrong. You cornered yourself in your own bullshit, and now you are trying to get out of it with more shit. In the entire game we have only seen this done once. There is no indicator that this is a common thing. If it was every worgen would be doing something similar. Even you babbled on about him being a "tier hero" or whatever shit you said.

This also meas they are built to take a few hits from their own kind.
    holy fucking shit are you having a melt down or something?

Tauren are not worgen.

They also are a druid for so they have natue magic going on.
    Tauren are THE original Druid race, expanded in strength with additional mogu fleshshaping. You bias keeps preventing you from remembering this. And unlike the worgen. They were never watered down.

One punch from a tauren wont kill them.
    I'm sure in your head you make perfect sense.

nd a punch opens up the taurens arms to be shredded, one little nick to the wrist....
    If the worgen is trying to hit the wrist then he isnt dodging and he has been hit, if he is dodging then he isnt attacking. This is how actual fighting works. Not your wet dream worgen fantasies.

The ones in all the warcraft 3 were, they were hero units.
    And in WoW some of them arent How many times will he repeat it before you finally comprehend what he is saying? 20?

Rpg books tie in with lore, tcg gamse are whole other games that have nothing to do with the lore.
    rpg books are non canon.

SO ONCE AGAIN your arguments are full to the brim with horse shit logic, hilarious amounts of bias, and an overall embarrassing lack of any form of combat and how shit like weight actually works.

TLDR your headcanon is not lore, no matter how many times you repeat it on this thread or others.

Let me help you, This website would be perfect for your entire argument. https://www.fanfiction.net/
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Let me help you, This website would be perfect for your entire argument. https://www.fanfiction.net/
    I've thoroughly enjoyed watching you dismantle his dishonest arguments in both the old thread and this one. Couldn't agree more with all your points.

did you get all of your fighting knowledge from a ceral box? Or do you just roleplay a ninja worgen and are unable to deal with the fact that they arent as strong as you make them on fanfiction.net?

more slimey, dishonest bullshit from you. The Worgen isn't fighting a cow, its fighting a Minotaur.

Please stop, I mean it really is painful to watch you attempt to make any comparison about a subject you know nothing about. The Tauren is not "a fat kid" the Tauren is a muscled fighter that is severly outside of the "skinny kid's" weightclass.

I love how you claim your bullshit interpretations with such audacity. You have nothing to back you up here. Being a "hero" does not automatically make you grow

Tauren aren't cows. Your bullshit is getting worse. Even if a worgen did manage to get a hamstring, the hamstring is not connected to the arms in any way, basic fucking biology.

Once again you are wrong. You cornered yourself in your own bullshit, and now you are trying to get out of it with more shit. In the entire game we have only seen this done once. There is no indicator that this is a common thing. If it was every worgen would be doing something similar. Even you babbled on about him being a "tier hero" or whatever shit you said.

holy fucking shit are you having a melt down or something?

Tauren are not worgen.

Tauren are THE original Druid race, expanded in strength with additional mogu fleshshaping. You bias keeps preventing you from remembering this. And unlike the worgen. They were never watered down.

I'm sure in your head you make perfect sense.

If the worgen is trying to hit the wrist then he isnt dodging and he has been hit, if he is dodging then he isnt attacking. This is how actual fighting works. Not your wet dream worgen fantasies.

And in WoW some of them arent How many times will he repeat it before you finally comprehend what he is saying? 20?

rpg books are non canon.

SO ONCE AGAIN your arguments are full to the brim with horse shit logic, hilarious amounts of bias, and an overall embarrassing lack of any form of combat and how shit like weight actually works.

TLDR your headcanon is not lore, no matter how many times you repeat it on this thread or others.

Are you seriously trying to argue a 10 foot tall Minotaur is as agile as an 8 foot tall werewolf? one has hooves one has paws, one is 10 feet one is 8 one looks like it has half or less the mass of the other, worgen are far more agile. Dark flight and running wild are ingame hard prof worgen are more agile your level of denial is off the chats if you thing a tauren can keep up when a worgen can latterly run circles around them with dark flight.

According to to you Tauren are the strongest most durable race who are also super agile and have no downsides? Now thats fan fiction, at lest i admit Worgens intellect suffers as a trade off, not every race can have everything. unless they are your jesus cows apparently.

Tauren are huge and weigh a lot, losing a leg will make them drop fast, even if its just to one knee, they wont be grabbing anyone till they recover, even then they will be immobile.

Stagecoach guy is a mid tier character, not on the level of fodder will kill 7 per quest, but not on the level of heros, a good representative of their races capabilities. Lifting and throwing a 2500lb stage coach may be at the upper end of what an average worgen can do but it is viable.

The fact they can lift such weight and do such damage means the have to be able to take a bit of it from their own kind, probably not as much as tauren but they aren't going to die from one puch from a tauren.

Worgen are a form, they have inherent nature magic going on, just like bear and cat form, thats how they are so strong even tho they have little relative muscle mass.

Mogu flesh shaping doesn't give them an advantage, every race including humans has gone though some form of flesh shaping/magical change, they are a shapeshift form. watered down ya but watered down from the strongest druid form, to the point where they are about even with the other forms.

You don't seem to understand how fast a worgen is, and hows small a target he is to a tauren, You keep taking about how big tauren a is, well that isn't always an advantage, the moment he makes a dodge, with his superior speed he gets to shred the tauren's exposed flank.

i know rpg books are non cannon, look at who i was quoting, i was just saying the Tcg shirt should be considered non cannon without blizzard having to say so.

I know some of them aren't heros in wow i said that in the other thread, yet he keeps bringing it up, idk why

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jamesington View Post
    I've thoroughly enjoyed watching you dismantle his dishonest arguments in both the old thread and this one. Couldn't agree more with all your points.
    Dismantle? half his text is rage and personal insults, my friends find it amusing tho so there is that.
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-06-07 at 06:32 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    I disagree. Tauren have greater strength & endurance, worgen have greater agility & speed. In my opinion, what gives worgen the advantage is exactly what i mentioned: their claws and fangs. A tauren just doesn't have anything that can realistically threaten a worgen. The worgen's superior speed and agility will allow him to easily avoid being gored by a tauren, which is the only real threat an unarmed tauren could pose, and the worgen can easily rip a tauren apart, weaking him through bloodloss, and go in for the kill once he's worn down.
    Tauren have the ultimate thing that threathens anybody in a 1on1. Weight.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Roleplaying_stats and/or http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Roleplaying_stats in general sound like pretty decent educated guesses. and if they have any source in lore at all, it just flat out means a tauren has at least a 50% (or alot more) weight advantage.

even a poorly executed punch or gracing hit from a tauren will hit like a truck because of the weight behind it. there is a very very good reason why weight classes exist in martial arts.

natural weapons and more speed only go so far to counter that. worst case the tauren just decides to trade blows or uses a sacrificial technique, and be a loooot better off then w/e it's hitting.

also just for fun i would like to point out that wild running was a tauren skill in vanilla beta.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-06-07 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    Tauren have the ultimate thing that threathens anybody in a 1on1. Weight.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Roleplaying_stats and/or http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Roleplaying_stats in general sound like pretty decent educated guesses. and if they have any source in lore at all, it just flat out means a tauren has at least a 50% (or alot more) weight advantage.

even a poorly executed punch or gracing hit from a tauren will hit like a truck because of the weight behind it. there is a very very good reason why weight classes exist in martial arts.

natural weapons and more speed only go so far to counter that. worst case the tauren just decides to trade blows or uses a sacrificial technique, and be a loooot better off then w/e it's hitting.

also just for fun i would like to point out that wild running was a tauren skill in vanilla beta.
    Weight values are all over the place, the ones you linked seem to be from people Rping the don't even give refrences.
    400 lb. male, less for females[8]
    This is from the old non cannon Rpg books.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Weight

I don't thing their is a cannon official source for wights, only heights.

- - - Updated - - -

In vanilla beta, that was never put back in, even though they currently have the technology to do so.
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-06-07 at 07:11 AM.

Deleted
    Weight values are all over the place, the ones you linked seem to be from people Rping the don't even give refrences.

This is from the old non cannon Rpg books.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Weight

I don't thing their is a cannon official source for wights, only heights.
    i don't mean to claim them as canon, just as an educated guess.

but regardless of that i think it's fair to say just from common sense that tauren have a significant weight advantage over any player race.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    i don't mean to claim them as canon, just as an educated guess.

but regardless of that i think it's fair to say just from common sense that tauren have a significant weight advantage over any player race.
    one of those links puts their upper limit at 1,500 the same weight as this big boy a cleveland bay horse
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-06-07 at 07:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you seriously trying to argue a 10 foot tall Minotaur is as agile as an 8 foot tall werewolf? one has hooves one has paws, one is 10 feet one is 8 one looks like it has half or less the mass of the other, worgen are far more agile. Dark flight and running wild are ingame hard prof worgen are more agile your level of denial is off the chats if you thing a tauren can keep up when a worgen can latterly run circles around them with dark flight.
    6 feet tall, Unless you see worgen walking around completely upright everywhere. And yes, as stated before (because you seem to have a hard time remembering shit like this) Tauren are not slow, Worgen maybe agile, but not agile enough to dance around the forsaken in silverpine. When you have any actual proof of a worgen managing to Dodge anything any other race couldn't dodge or move faster than any other race We'd have a different argument.

According to to you Tauren are the strongest most durable race who are also super agile and have no downsides? Now thats fan fiction, at lest i admit Worgens intellect suffers as a trade off, not every race can have everything. unless they are your jesus cows apparently.
    Tauren have their weakpoints to, Strength in melee combat is not one of them. Your argument that a thousand of year old race built on hunting and fighting on plains and bluffs is not agile is at the least, fucking hysterically bad.

Tauren are huge and weigh a lot, losing a leg will make them drop fast, even if its just to one knee, they wont be grabbing anyone till they recover, even then they will be immobile.
    Where do you get the guts to post such shit like this? I mean absolute shit that is obvious headcanon to everyone and only you seem to think its how shit works. If you hamstring got fucked in the middle of nothing sure you'd fall over. Adrenaline would keep you in a fight. So yes, if a worgen did somehow manage to get around the guard of someone over 2 feet taller than them easily, their problems wouldn't end if the tauren went to a knee.

Stagecoach guy is a mid tier character,
    more bullshit from the rising prince of Fanwank on the lore forums, congratulations. Until you can actually prove that other worgen are capable of the things he did, I can argue that every Tauren warrior is as good as Carine. Because hey, if your logic is that fucking bad then you have no room to disagree.

The fact they can lift such weight and do such damage means the have to be able to take a bit of it from their own kind, probably not as much as tauren but they aren't going to die from one puch from a tauren.
    lifting weights has almost no fucking correlation to what a heavy blunt blow is going to do to you. Especially when the worgen's form is already so lithe

Worgen are a form, they have inherent nature magic going on, just like bear and cat form, thats how they are so strong even tho they have little relative muscle mass.
    This is literally you just spouting off random shit at this point. Everyone knows the worgen are a form and the result of druidic magic. Did you know Tauren have fur?

Mogu flesh shaping doesn't give them an advantage
    a new fucking pinnacle of bullshit was just reached by you, congratulations.

to the point where they are about even with the other forms.
    If this was even remotely true worgen druids wouldn't need to shift into bear or cat forms.

You don't seem to understand how fast a worgen is, and hows small a target he is to a tauren, You keep taking about how big tauren a is, well that isn't always an advantage, the moment he makes a dodge, with his superior speed he gets to shred the tauren's exposed flank.
    I feel like im arguing with someone who screams force field when they get caught in tag. The worgen isn't so small to a tauren that he can zip around like tom and jerry and avoid attacks with ungodly speed that only exsists inside your own personal WoW lore that has no actual connection to the real thing. And size is always an advantage in physical fights. Being smaller doesn't make you have an easier time dodging, it makes you have to move all the more and spend even more energy trying to evade them than you would if you were the same size.

We have seen how fast worgens are, and they still got killed by races that by your own logic should be impossible because "WORGEN ARE SUPER FAST LIGHTING SPEED ETC"
    i know rpg books are non cannon, look at who i was quoting, i was just saying the Tcg shirt should be considered non cannon without blizzard having to say so.
    Game mechanics are one thing, art is another. All of their art had to be approved by blizz before the cards were made.
    . I really don't care in arts case either way TBH.

You see, if you had even a shred of honesty in this argument you would know that repeating back any of my points isn't going to work. I hardly give a shit about tauren, I just hate bullshit. I don't fucking go crazy with the headcanon and, unlike you I seem to actually understand the concept and details and overall workings of fights( and can describe it better than a twelve year old). Most importantly im not having a full on hardon for everything worgen fanficton. "They are too fast they can't be caught" Lol.

keep spewing your mockery of lore though, I'll continue to call it out for the Bullcrap it is.

Dismantle? half his text is rage and personal insults, my friends find it amusing tho so there is that.
    To be fair your bullshit "argument" (argument being generous seeing as im not actually arguing against a person who has a shred of lore to back his shit up, but headcanon) Is so fucking off the rails crazy that is dismantles itself better than I ever could by you just continuing to pile on the fan wank.

Im sure any of your friends who are equally into your worgen head-canon like the responses. Doesn't make you any less wrong on any of this how ever.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-06-07 at 07:27 AM.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    one of those links puts their upper limit at 1,500 the same weight as this big boy a cleveland bay horse
    second time i respond to you and second time you immediately get hung up on semantics :S

look man, worgen are strong and very dangerous, but tauren are pretty much the epitome of the scenario you put them in, a fair unarmed naked 1v1.

if you wanna win the argument pick a different scenario.