Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Simple as it goes.
    Mine was when they announced that Destiny is gonna be part of the battle.net launcher.

What about yours?
    um.. Yesterday when I logged in to do the Broken Shore quests to get the mount but I was stuck spending 45 minutes trying to find the hidden chests, but they kept despawning. I just alt+f4 and said fuck you blizzard.

Today. When they reverted the demon blades DH changes.

Well you see last Summer there was this expansion called legion....

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm constantly disappointed by the fact that they still think that removing content is good for player retention.

Any demon hunter would probably say today. Blizz is obsessed with RNG everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Any demon hunter would probably say today. Blizz is obsessed with RNG everything.
    Yep. You read my mind, I played my Demon Hunter today.... so today.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

The order hall class armor and its upgrades there and same cost as on day one. 4k-5k resources to buy 10 lvl (830 - 840).

With all the broken shore gear around every corner this is really a punch in the face.

It may be a noobfilter trap to still sell crap outdated gear and upgrades, but i got the feeling that neither the game director nor the class lead designer were ever leveling through legion recently.

Because why should they? I bet they miss the "real new player" PoV, otherwise such mistakes and oversights couldn't be in the game.

The last time they disappointed me?

Tuesday with the class mounts, which look even more stupid, phoned-in, and/or ridiculous "in person" for most classes.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Simply put, WoD.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Cataclysm.

Everything else was just minor stuff.

When their official statement on mythic-only conclusions to story arcs was "watch YouTube or do it two years after it's relevant".

It's poor storytelling to expect people who want to experience the story in the proper order to either be in the top 5% or so of raiders or to consume it outside the actual game, and I honestly expected better.

Today's Q and A. They keep going all in on this garbage rng grindfest.
    I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!

Not sure if this is a healthy thread, disappointed can happen even if the party that was the "offender" didn't do anything to warrant disappointment.

Daily but most of it would be considered trivial bitching.

Most recently I was yelling at the game because I am constantly stuck in combat these days. Like all the time. For no reason. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Yeah that Destiny thing was stupid too. Hella hiked token prices.

10+ Year Old Account
    "When was the last time......"

Never.
    It's a game.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlords, pretty much. It's the only time during the whole history of WoW I'd call their dev team lazy.

14 months of SoO, 2 raid tiers, 6 launch zones, flying cut basically because they couldn't get the damn thing finished, no new battlegrounds or arenas, no new classes, cut home cities, no new races, no new professions, one promised zone scrappd entirely, the last launch zone delayed almost a year functioning as the end-zone of the expansion... I don't need to go on. We all know the story. Rushed, lazy, broken, convoluted filler lore, functionally pointless, and oh yeah:

Garrisons. Smart idea folks. Let's take the player housing people have been asking for since year-dot and remove the ability to move it anywhere or customize it cosmetically at all, then fill it with soul-destroying button clicking and grinding. Lastly let's tie all of the progression in the entire expansion to it so people can't escape it. And just when people finally get everything min-maxed so they can ignore it let's release a completely independant version 2.0 that you have to re-grind.

Disgusting expansion.
    Last edited by Klingers; 2017-06-08 at 03:26 AM.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

well im beyond disappointment i guess at this point, but what they're doing with diablo3 is just shameful

and the latest pile of garbage they call the "necromancer pack" is just the latest drop in the sea of disappontment about that game
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-06-08 at 05:03 AM.

I think I can be entirely objective when I say that everything in Legion except for dungeon, raids and the idea of world quests has been major disappointments.

Every announcement since trial of the crusader.