Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    My girlfriend had the wolf with a sword sticking out of his head.

They patched that out I'm pretty sure though, and entering timewalkers/arena removed it.

Still think it's insanely stupid of them to remove things like that.
    Sure, patch out the method maybe, but removing the pet/effect from the pet just serves to annoy those who got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    My girlfriend had the wolf with a sword sticking out of his head.

They patched that out I'm pretty sure though, and entering timewalkers/arena removed it.

Still think it's insanely stupid of them to remove things like that.
    Sure, patch out the method maybe, but removing the pet/effect from the pet just serves to annoy those who got it.
    i think its more just an unintended side-effect of the buff/debuff removing mechanic of entering certain instances, rather than an evil "haha yeah this'll trick those couple people with these pets that do these things!" just don't take your pets there and you're good!

I lost my oil stained wolf during time walking couple of months ago.

I was devastated :/

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Still have my oily wolf though they did lighten him up a bit. Used to be solid black. Still has the debuff though.

https://content-na.drive.amazonaws.c...c?viewBox=1791
    Yeah I was going to say the same thing. I have the oil-stained wolf and noticed in Legion that he isn't as black as he used to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crocoslime, pink bear, void wolf, color changing hyena, sha crocolisk, sha basilisk, chained tiger, flaming bacon, baby Direhorn (green), pink grub, and green grub.

I have this nice little bear :
    http://imgur.com/BqVWFga

If you are thinking he's looking funny, that's because....
    http://imgur.com/M92bOYY

NO TEETH! (and also big rounder head)
    He also have one of the worst in-combat sound possible... Everytime i play with him and some tank play with sounds, doesnt take long before something like "What the fuck is that sound?" appear in chat :')

This is a Cub bear, i believe they got removed (or no longer tamable) back in Cata.
    Last edited by Knaar; 2017-06-09 at 09:33 PM.

Deleted
    that is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnynapalm38 View Post
    I'm not sure if people still consider this pet rare, but I managed to tame one of the grubs before they made them unable to be tamed. It worked perfectly since I was undead. Unfortunately in my haste to tame a spirit beast that was up, I abandoned him thinking I could go and retame him later on. They applied the update where grubs couldn't be tamed the next day, and I felt the pet collector inside of me die.
    Hey Johnny,

Never fear, it is possible for GM's to restore a once abandoned pet, and yes, even from a LONG time ago. Your best bet is if you can remember the name of your grub (if you named it). If you can, simple write a ticket up asking and good chance they'll be able to. I'm not sure if you have to have it named, but it will certainly help them locate it. If you have to say "Oh I tamed a grub that was not meant to be tamable and I want it back" they may be a little dubious/hesitant. But if you had a pet named Maggotzilla (or what have you) you'd regrettably let go and would love to be restored, they're less likely to bother about it's eligibility to still be tamed, as you had it tamed once before.

Also, make sure you make it easy for them, eg. have Stable space etc.

And Yes I have done this before as I've actually got my Slime pet restore in late Cata (His name was Puddles, but I had to choose between him and the Ghost Hydra back in the day of 3 stable slots... and the Hyrda won at the time) after someone else told me this was possible.
    Last edited by Tannon; 2017-06-21 at 08:39 AM.