M Guldan P3 question

Hi Guys ,
    My guild is currently on p3 of M guldan and we are currently getting pretty close to a kill .
    I just had a question , in regards to the night orbs , can BM hunters hit it without the pets getting silenced ?
    Our bulwark tank at the moment is having some problems killing the 2nd and 3rd orb so we'll most likely need to help him out but just wanted to be sure there isn't any set backs with us switching over .

Thanks =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaftdead View Post
    Hi Guys ,
    My guild is currently on p3 of M guldan and we are currently getting pretty close to a kill .
    I just had a question , in regards to the night orbs , can BM hunters hit it without the pets getting silenced ?
    Our bulwark tank at the moment is having some problems killing the 2nd and 3rd orb so we'll most likely need to help him out but just wanted to be sure there isn't any set backs with us switching over .

Thanks =)
    No silence. You can do it with no worries.

Thanks heaps =) just wanted to make sure .

AFAIK, Bulwark tank isn't supposed to be able to solo both the 2nd and 3rd orb. Ours requests help on both of them

Quote Originally Posted by turtledragon View Post
    AFAIK, Bulwark tank isn't supposed to be able to solo both the 2nd and 3rd orb. Ours requests help on both of them
    Second he should be able to do just fine (there's no element of timing involved there, you just tank it till it dies, as you don't use the zone). Third he needs others to do about 35% damage, in order to make the timing for the second gaze. Usually you'll get 20% from every ranged switching on to the orb for the first 10 seconds where there's no shield on it, then another 10% from dots, and the last 5-10% is done by every ranged while you're filling up the essences.