Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    I like how I get infracted for trolling in a tennisace thread who is one of the biggest trolls in the forums. GG mods
    It's quite clear that there are two sets of rules, one for the majority of us, and another for the protected people. The mere mention of a certain poster gets some people infracted.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    If trolling is 'not allowed' then it should be universal. Not tennisace troll threads, then banned for 3 days, then more tennisace troll threads, for the past 3 years, its getting really old.
    Oh well, that's any online forum for you. Don't disagree with you but they run it so they get to implement their moderation as they please, as biased as it is.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Oh well, that's any online forum for you. Don't disagree with you but they run it so they get to implement their moderation as they please, as biased as it is.
    There is no "moderation bias". Ask yourself if you probably are biased, and think that topics you dont like should automatically be closed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    There is no "moderation bias". Ask yourself if you probably are biased, and think that topics you dont like should automatically be closed.
    I don't believe in threads being closed or people being infracted unless they are literally just spamming. I don't want to censor people even if I don't agree with them.

And of course I'm biased, every person is biased; everyone has an agenda. You're biased as well, and of course moderators are biased. They aren't infallible demigods.

Deleted
    If trolling is 'not allowed' then it should be universal. Not tennisace troll threads, then banned for 3 days, then more tennisace troll threads, for the past 3 years, its getting really old.
    "I want topics i dont like to be called trolling! And i will call all my right-wingkin friends to support me!"

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe in threads being closed or people being infracted unless they are literally just spamming. I don't want to censor people even if I don't agree with them.
    Oh really? Is that the reason you question moderation in this thread?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spagetto View Post
    You have to be a pretty spiteful, soulless person to become a forum moderator.
    What a bullshit. Actually, i believe the forum mods do good work on this forum.

Beside the fact that both calling people "trolls" and talking about moderation is against forum rules. Lets return to the topic?

As i said, victims need all the support they need. They should get psychological support, they should be allowed to not participate in public cases.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand what you're babbling about. If don't think that every single living person on this planet has bias, then I don't know what to tell you. I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain basic facts of life to you.

Anyway, good for Canada I suppose. Hope everything works out for them.

Contextless rape shield laws are stupid. If you have some texts amounting to "ey bb netflix n chil @ my place" then that should help your case, not be irrelevant. You want to move AWAY from a he/she said thing not towards. Having evidence like this can help determine which story is more credible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allerius View Post
    Contextless rape shield laws are stupid. If you have some texts amounting to "ey bb netflix n chil @ my place" then that should help your case, not be irrelevant. You want to move AWAY from a he/she said thing not towards. Having evidence like this can help determine which story is more credible.
    Yeah, I agree. If a girl sends you a batch of texts detailing how she can't wait to ride your dick, it's pretty stupid to ignore that if she claims she was raped.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is this even remotely a troll thread? I mean seriously?

On the topic - that's good and all, but I would love to see some protection against false claims being added too. It's not unheard of when some spiteful troublemaker goes ahead and makes trouble for guys who did nothing wrong.

"I want topics i dont like to be called trolling! And i will call all my right-wingkin friends to support me!"

- - - Updated - - -

I am by no means right wing

I've been on these forums, every tennisace thread is 'Link some controversal topic, the entire post, post one line to antagonize people, then never reply again in thread' he/she/it/apache attack helicopter has been doing this for years, and the fact its allowed is frankly showing how terrible Endus is as a moderator.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    your bias is showing
    My bias about what? That i think victims should be protected?

10+ Year Old Account

I've been on these forums, every tennisace thread is 'Link some controversal topic, the entire post, post one line to antagonize people, then never reply again in thread' he/she/it/apache attack helicopter has been doing this for years, and the fact its allowed is frankly showing how terrible Endus is as a moderator.
    Fact is, the one breaking the rules here is you.

It does not matter what kind of beef you have with whom, each thread exists in a vacuum from the others, I could give rat's ass about OP past - it is irrelevant in a context of this thread, so take your shit somewhere else and let people discuss in peace.

Deleted
    No, you are "independend", right?

"User xyz is evil and i want to get him banned, and if moderator y who i dislike doesnt ban him, he is a bad moderator!"

Yeah, I agree. If a girl sends you a batch of texts detailing how she can't wait to ride your dick, it's pretty stupid to ignore that if she claims she was raped.
    You can argue that she changed her mind, but evidence doesn't need to be absolute. Stuff like that contributes to a narrative of what happened. If the accuser had a history of lying to police or the accused had a history of sexually assaulting people I think that's relevant information.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    Once the person who has been alleged to have committed the rape has been convicted, sure, but rape cases are rarely that cut and dry.
    Which doesnt mean a judge needs to drag the victim to the court room to talk about the sexual abuse in detail to a crowd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allerius View Post
    You can argue that she changed her mind, but evidence doesn't need to be absolute. Stuff like that contributes to a narrative of what happened. If the accuser had a history of lying to police or the accused had a history of sexually assaulting people I think that's relevant information.
    I agree. You would have to be an invalid to not take that into consideration. Some people are chronic false accusers. There is an additional problem with those people not being prosecuted or being punished far too lightly.

No, you are "independend", right?

"User xyz is evil and i want to get him banned, and if moderator y who i dislike doesnt ban him, he is a bad moderator!"
    I'm not saying tennisace is evil, just annoying as fuck.

Never replies to threads, just starts shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which doesnt mean a judge needs to drag the victim to the court room to talk about the sexual abuse in detail to a crowd.
    So you can be accused by someone and never once see your accuser? Hmm, no that doesn't sit right.

Deleted
    I'm not saying tennisace is evil, just annoying as fuck.
    Because he talks about topics you dislike?

Never replies to threads, just starts shit.
    Actually, the person you talk about replied in this thread.