10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/st...20094346162176

Unless there's been a last minute change, Scorpio will be FOUR HUNDRED AND NINTY-NINE US DOLLARS.
    I mean they did say this was a specialty item a few times. Honestly in the long run it makes sense, gets the tech out there to become cheaper later via improvements that will come from testing it now. Anyone who was actually assuming this was a normal xbox console was mistaken IMO. The OneS is more akin to that. This is specialty.

Wtf is with the timings this year? I missed out on EA yesterday because I didn't realize E3 started. Don't they usually do it mid-week?

And wtf is with Bethesda presenting at 12 o' clock at night?

http://indiannoob.in/source-forza-mo...ss-conference/

And it seems Forza Motorsport 7 was leaked with an October 3rd release date.

Unless there's been a last minute change, Scorpio will be FOUR HUNDRED AND NINTY-NINE US DOLLARS.
    Lol. There is not a single game that will make me buy a Scorpio.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    This. Got an XB1 already. Not gonna spend more just for a better version when it plays games fine for me. Same with my PS4.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I mean they did say this was a specialty item a few times. Honestly in the long run it makes sense, gets the tech out there to become cheaper later via improvements that will come from testing it now. Anyone who was actually assuming this was a normal xbox console was mistaken IMO. The OneS is more akin to that. This is specialty.
    It's still XB1 architecture. It's essentially the equivalent to Microsoft that the PS4 Pro is for Sony.

15+ Year Old Account

Lol no thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Wtf is with the timings this year? I missed out on EA yesterday because I didn't realize E3 started. Don't they usually do it mid-week?

And wtf is with Bethesda presenting at 12 o' clock at night?
    Some pre conferences happen before the big event. I also forgot lol.

Why would most people buy? You can play all of them on PC.

Just gonna throw out that the PS3 launched at $600, and sold like hot cakes. At least in the US (and likely Europe, no hope for japan) this will sell out day one.

This is more of a specialty system as well, and in all honesty the $600 isn't bad considering you can upgrade it for pretty cheap throughout the scorpios life to get the best out of your gaming. I believe the xbox one is still relevant, the scorpio will just have better fps, graphics, etc and likely will be open to more features. So for normal console gamers, pretty sure sticking with the One is fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like my Xbone, but I bought it refurbished at a discount. at least the One S just got knocked down to 200 in case I feel like updating.

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    Just gonna throw out that the PS3 launched at $600, and sold like hot cakes. At least in the US (and likely Europe, no hope for japan) this will sell out day one.
    PS3 didn't sell that well on the first months precisely because of the $600€ price.

EA's stuff was just meh. Hope we see something interesting in the other presentations.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    EA's stuff was just meh. Hope we see something interesting in the other presentations.
    Nice to see you out of the football thread. xD We should at least have a new Ori and more about Anthem on MS conference today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Fuck. Bethesda is on at 5am on the morning here... I have my exams at college so it's not like I can stay up and watch... damn that sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Fuck. Bethesda is on at 5am on the morning here... I have my exams at college so it's not like I can stay up and watch... damn that sucks.
    It starts at 11 PM in Texas, this better be worth it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    People still get excited for Kingdom Hearts? I never understood the appeal of that game.

Haven't seen or heard of anything at E3 yet that makes me interested yet sadly.

$500? Awesome! I was hoping it wouldn't be more than that. Will be preordering one for sure now. That bad boy will go nicely with my 4K TV I just bought.

Can't say I'll be buying a Scorpio personally. Got a standard XB1 and it plays all my stuff just fine. Same with PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Can't say I'll be buying a Scorpio personally. Got a standard XB1 and it plays all my stuff just fine. Same with PS4.
    especially when they dropped 50 bucks from the XB1 S.. no way im gonna pay 500 bucks when you can spend 200 and get a one S
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    especially when they dropped 50 bucks from the XB1 S.. no way im gonna pay 500 bucks when you can spend 200 and get a one S
    To be fair if you haven't got an XB1 or Scorpio then it's worth imo. But I just don't see any point throwing £400 or so down the drain. I have a standard XB1 that plays my games perfectly fine.