Thread: Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

So sure Rob has had a good many various title runs in the WWE But should he have had more pushes for the WWE championship/ world heavyweight champtionship in his time? He was always a great performer and I don't think he was utilized to anywhere near his full potential.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    The scriptwriters didn't like him, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting arrested for drug possession kinda killed his momentum. Especially as they push the kid friendly stuff.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    he was meant for a push, he is a guy who manage to get the people to cheer for him without saying anything.

however, drugs. move to min 7:10.

Deleted
    He had a MAJOR push going for him, held both WWE and ECW championship, beat Cena clean for the win, but got arrested shortly after which killed his WWE-push.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    he was meant for a push, he is a guy who manage to get the people to cheer for him without saying anything.

however, drugs. move to min 7:10.
    #FuckSimon
    #WeWantPlumpy

Deleted
    Isn't WWE homoerotica?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    What's wrong with Simon? At least it's not Jack.
    Too much man. Gotta shoehorn him into anything and everything. He's fine enough, but he's just in too many things now.

Jack is pretty cringe, but then, he comes across as a regular pleb. I'm ambivalent towards him.

ps. it was also a joke referring to the comments section

I was a huge ECW fan, RVD included. He is an amazing performer but absolutely abysmal on the microphone. I believe WWE gave him a fair shake, but in the scheme of wrestler pools WWE is made up of a lot of big men, and RVD isn't very big and he matches up poorly against big men. He is at his most exciting when fighting faster guys, smaller guys who generally make up undercard WWE.