Thread: Next Xpac?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Void Lords or something totally out of the blue, like Pandaria.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well I'm looking at my Wrath box right now and it's not anywhere on there.

That trailer after watching it again in years (damn) only mentions new dances.
    but it does mention flying combat right, or some shit like that if i remember correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    That feature was mentioned all the way til Blizzcon. Where is WAS mentioned there as well.
    But you said it's on my Wrath box. It's not.

Also features get scrapped in the development process. This was a minor one and had 0 effect on anyone other than those wanting to give a company shit for not "promising" a minor feature. I doubt they are going to scrap a main point of Legion this close to it being implemented. They have said Argus is in 7.3. If it isn't come back to this thread and tell me "I told you so".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    but it does mention flying combat right, or some shit like that if i remember correctly
    Technically the drake combat was flying combat but yeah it does. On the inside where you open the box. Kind of liked that about the WoW boxes they had those little cardboard doors you open and reveals even more.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-11 at 09:32 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    we still got flying combat tho.

just not as prominent as it was intended to be.
    after malygos and the occulus (eaw) they basically just left it being a questing thing only.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    I think we can all agree that argus wont be cancelled, but small shit and sometimes bigger concepts do get cancelled even after release or when theyre announced

I think we can all agree that argus wont be cancelled, but small shit and sometimes bigger concepts do get cancelled even after release or when theyre announced
    Dude go look at Vanilla and cut content. Azshara Crater being a huge thing.

Molten Core almost didn't make it and had to be rushed in a week to even make it in.

Battlegrounds, Dire Maul and Maraudon and content upto 1.5 was supposedly intended to be in at launch.

Player Housing stuff was found in the Alpha but never even worked on.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna take a guess and say it's gonna be the south seas expansion next we will deal with azshara and n'zoth and his empire then after that we will deal with the void lords and beyond.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Dude go look at Vanilla and cut content. Azshara Crater being a huge thing.

Molten Core almost didn't make it and had to be rushed in a week to even make it in.

Battlegrounds, Dire Maul and Maraudon and content upto 1.5 was supposedly intended to be in at launch.

Player Housing stuff was found in the Alpha but never even worked on.
    well shit. :P but yea it has happened.

The Black Empire's return, with Azshara, N'zoth, And the first tints of the Void Lords...

Like, for example:

8.0 Final raid boss: Corrupted King Rastakhan.

8.1/8.2 Final bosses: Queen Azshara/N'zoth.

And then, for the Final Boss: Void Corrupted Azeroth, where we have to fight Azeroth's shadowy state, and bring her back to her purest form. It'll be the first step in taking on the Void lords...

Calling it.

7.2.5 will be out soon. So in a month, we may have 7.3 on the PTR. Can't wait to see what they did with their Argus idea. Gonna take a lot to satisfy people.

Too late to back out of it now, really. It's been hyped up both ingame and out of the game.

As for the next expansion, it seems obvious. Possibly too obvious. My money is on them tossing us another curve-ball. WoW: Sands of the Infinite. WoW: The Dark Continent. WoW: Iron Skies.

If they go the expected route, I believe we'll be dealing with the Drowned God, and will be seeing places like Kul Tiras and ruined Zandalar.

well shit. :P but yea it has happened.
    Any game has cut content. It's a normal part of game development. WoW is probably one of the games with loads. WoD had Farahlon and to be honest while it sounds big it really wasn't. The island on Alpha was shown to be using Netherstorm assets and have "FARAHLON" written over it. A lot of the island wasn't textured and the parts that were were either half textured or had random buildings thrown in.

Deleted
    first we had Il'gynoth teasing a lot of riddles that point towards old gods
    then we have at the end of the emeral nightmare raid, that shadow flower thing inside the cave teases old gods
    priests artifacts wep whispers shit that i think teases old gods as well
    azharas forces are present in broken shore
    i think im missing some more teasers so correct me if im wrong
    but also i read a blue post not so long ago, where they mentioned foreshadows towards the next expac are already ingame and even in some least expected areas.

first we had Il'gynoth teasing a lot of riddles that point towards old gods
    then we have at the end of the emeral nightmare raid, that shadow flower thing inside the cave teases old gods
    priests artifacts wep whispers shit that i think teases old gods as well
    azharas forces are present in broken shore
    i think im missing some more teasers so correct me if im wrong
    but also i read a blue post not so long ago, where they mentioned foreshadows towards the next expac are already ingame and even in some least expected areas.
    To be honest it might be Old Gods or Void Lords. Personally I want another break because I enjoyed Mists personally.

- - - Updated - - -

On Argus?

*Scoff* I think not.
    I don't know why you seem to think it's more likely that Argus will be the next expansion when it's been confirmed for 7.3, as has already been said- and with far more discussion from Blizzard than things like the Dance Studio and Farahlon. They've actually answered questions about it in multiple Q&As as seen in the following at 33:55:

While, yes, it's always possible that anything can be cancelled in development, it's pretty ridiculous to act like it's certainly going to be cancelled, that it's clearly going to be the next expansion even though it's been declared to be a patch, and that people who currently believe that it will be, as stated, a patch and not an expansion, are somehow totally off-base, when it's you who are making declarations with absolutely no concrete supportive statements or evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demons & Fel.

Oh that was Legion?

That'll be the next one too.
    No, next expac is guaranteed to be old god related. You can see that in the Star Auger encounter.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    It's just gonna be like every other expansion that've been made.

New class or race (possibly sub race), higher level cap, new zones with rehashed objects, rehashed npcs, raids with the same
    tactics that we've seen in past raids etc etc.

The only thing that truly changes is the story, which is probably going to be about Azshara / N'zoth, that's what the current clues are leaning towards at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the next expansion isn't old god themed, it would be one hell of a curve-ball. Everything is pointing in that direction.

Also the oceans of Azeroth would be a nice change of pace from all this demonic shit.

Hopefully not
    1. Orcs
    2. Trolls
    3. Humans
    4. Legion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    Hopefully not
    1. Orcs
    2. Trolls
    3. Humans
    4. Legion
    That makes uh... no sense.

OT: It'll deal with N'Zoth/Old Gods/Void Lords in general is my guess.

The way N'Zoth has been foreshadowed this expansion, probably something to do with N'Zoth.

Unless they've been subtly foreshadowing something entirely different this time too. Nobody saw WoD coming, after all.