Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Love my Corsair Scimitar.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Blahblahblah Naga breaks easily blahblahblabh....

Every product can be subject to a fault, especially the more complex ones like a MMO mouse which has many more functions built in than your standard LMB/RMB/Scrollwheel mouse.

I've used 2 of the original Naga's, they both broke after like 1 year. Now I've had the newer designed Naga which is still going strong after over 3 years.
    I dunno man I have had Logitech's last for so long I just bought a new mouse because it got so old looking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by uhohstd View Post
    I have used the Razer DeathAdder for 8 years and I believe that i will use it until the day i die. I have big palms, the mouse fits so well.
    I am also good enough with keybindings were any additonal buttons do not matter to me.
    I'm using the DeathAdder as well. I'm very happy with it.

If it is only one button to replace you could do it yourself (you would just need replacement button and soldering iron).

Logitech support website is broken and refuses to load
    How about sending e-mail/calling them?

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Razor Naga... This thing is virtually indestructible, has a shit-ton of buttons, comfortable and reasonably priced.
    XD what?! Look at this

Razer refused warranty since it is "mechanical damage", and telling them it happened while clicking didn't helped ...
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-06-12 at 10:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Ya, there is no chance in hell that broke from normal "clicking". You either got mad and threw it on the desk or smashed it with your fist.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    I used to use a naga, and it worked well for what it did.

Since then, I've realized most MMOs can be played at a high level without using 12 additional buttons, and I use a Death Adder. I get all the keybinds I need between shift, ctrl, alt, and combinations of them and the two additional buttons on the side.
    Nagas aren't about "12 additional buttons", it's about moving your hotbar to your right thumb, which frees up your left hand for movement. Never again do you have to take your fingers off of WSAD to hit number keys.

With a Naga, I can simultaneously move around, click things with my mouse, and use any ability. Pretty difficult to do that normally.

And with simple use of shift / alt modifiers, I can have 36 separate keybinds easily usable without taking my fingers off of the movement keys.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2017-06-12 at 02:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought my Naga in 2012. I started a couple months ago showing the double-click issue. I'd say that's quite a good value for money.

I'd say MMO mice are not recommended at all as a class of mice, same with wireless and modular mice.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Deleted
    I don't like the "keyboard" on the side of the mouse. the G500s is the one I like the most.

I like to have lots of buttons on a mouse for WoW, but can't stand Naga style keypad thumb button arrays (I can't get used to distinguishing the buttons apart). My personal preference is the Logitech G700s, even if the sensor is considered somewhat sub optimal, because the layout and size/weight of it are just perfect for my hands. I also really like the Logitech G502 if you don't want a wireless mouse design.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Ya, there is no chance in hell that broke from normal "clicking". You either got mad and threw it on the desk or smashed it with your fist.
    Buy naga then and after year you will find out that this plastic is flimsy as fuck. BTW it was 2016 naga, so maybe old naga would be fine, but new ones are shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Buy naga then and after year you will find out that this plastic is flimsy as fuck. BTW it was 2016 naga, so maybe old naga would be fine, but new ones are shit.
    Using same one since 2009, which was the first generation (blue)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    I like to have lots of buttons on a mouse for WoW, but can't stand Naga style keypad thumb button arrays (I can't get used to distinguishing the buttons apart).
    It becomes automatism after a while, since button 4 5 6 and 10 11 12 have like a tiny plastic ridge, they feel different then 1 2 3 , 7 8 9 , on the first one at least.

Deleted
    G502 for all-around purposes.

G900, if you've got the money'z, I use a G900.

The buttons, and binds were never really an issue, moving the keypad under the thumb in my eyes is one of the worse options one could choose. Mainly because you can optimize your binds and learn to use more control buttons such as alt(for less used keys) with your left hand and maintain your movement ability, which revolves around just pressing a button or 2(no aim required).

Setting the thumb up for clicking makes mouse control considerably worse in all cases. The people that tell you otherwise are only kidding themselves. The mouse hand is for mousing in general, the standard 5-button layout is one of the best and is a reason for being called a standard.
    G502 is a nice extension with extras that aren't in the way, mouse itself is heavy though. But for an MMO, it's great. Hell, I've even played high-ranked CS:GO with the G502. Although I did swap around to a much lighter G303 ~Supreme.

My 2cents, don't fall for the gimmicks, I've used a naga, 1st one broke in ~6 months, bought 2 more over the course of 2 years(within which I used a different mouse half the time) and never again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still have my original Razer Naga blue, after about 2 years of countless clicks the left button started to double click due to plastic tab getting worn out, but I replaced it with my custom-made metal one and it still works perfectly 4 or 5 years on!

Deleted
    I bought my Naga like 5-6 years ago, not even a dent in it and I can say I'm quite an avid gamer.
    The buttons on the side feel different (with the little ledge) and also feels comfortable in my palm.

I tried a scimitar before, felt really clumsy since I actually had to do things but movement (WASD) with my left hand. Also broke after 6 months, they refused to refund/replace it.

dont know where you get your nagas, but ive had mine since 2012 and it still works fine lol

10+ Year Old Account
    in 9 yrs i've gone through 1 Naga (original) and have had my 2nd for the last 4 (Naga Epic) years, works great, and i click and button-press when i play (more button than click). i would suggest either sticking with what you know (the Logitech) or moving to the Naga.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    dont know where you get your nagas, but ive had mine since 2012 and it still works fine lol
    All Razer mice and keyboards starting 2013 models are utter shit when it comes to quality.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    2011 Utah, USA Best Buy in American Fork.

That started double-clicking Dec same year, purchased in July. Later I replaced it right after, used the 2nd one for a while and then left it there for a longer gap, until I bought the current looking one as the 3rd insect around ~2 years ago. Used it for 1 day, placed it in the cupboard, and sold it 2 days later for 40% of the purchase price. Problems with the scroll wheel on the 3rd.
    2nd one got it's double click ~2 months in and was purchased locally in Estonia, like the 3rd.

The one I got from America, did last the longest in comparison, which is logical, it'd make sense better QC items go to higher prio nations.
    Yet it's basically the same globally with them so... yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by NadEFurY View Post
    2011 Utah, USA Best Buy in American Fork.

That started double-clicking Dec same year, purchased in July. Later I replaced it right after, used the 2nd one for a while and then left it there for a longer gap, until I bought the current looking one as the 3rd insect around ~2 years ago. Used it for 1 day, placed it in the cupboard, and sold it 2 days later for 40% of the purchase price. Problems with the scroll wheel on the 3rd.
    2nd one got it's double click ~2 months in and was purchased locally in Estonia, like the 3rd.

The one I got from America, did last the longest in comparison, which is logical, it'd make sense better QC items go to higher prio nations.
    Yet it's basically the same globally with them so... yeah.
    well ive bought mine in some random electric store in Victoria Canada and it still works fine

the double clicking issue can be fixed in like 2 minutes if it starts doing that btw, you must be swimming in money if you replace a 100 dollar mouse just for that