Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    hope not for windows 10 but i saw it was for 64x windows

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    The real term for a warlock is a male witch bassicly. And the first game had warlock too. But the word warlock does not mean demon magic. Just darker magics then what a mage or wizard or sorcerer would use

- - - Updated - - -

1. Steam goes down all the fucking time. Without warning. Are you serious?
    2. Have you ever heard what having a monopoly can cause? People don't want steam having a monopoly
    3. Battle net launcher has never had weekly matinence. Yes some games have matinence once in awhile. But you can still play all the other games. Even wow doesn't have matinence every week these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Anthem and destiny will be nothing alike other then they got space people. One is a mmorpg with raids and pvp. the other is an open world sandbox game that we know shit fuck all about.
    hope both has storylines

Why wouldnt activision take advantage of Blizzards working battle.net. If they can sell it there and get all the money instead of selling it on steam and losing 30% to valve.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    People also don't want to have dozens of different accounts and launcher just so they can play the game. I personally prefer to keep everything in one library.
    Would you rather games coat double the price they should because they are the only vendor so they can set whatever fucking price they want? Or to have to use a few different launchers?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    i like how they even put it on the account manager they really think we all wanna buy it or something
    I like how you even try to act like no one ever would play it or something
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Would you rather games coat double the price they should because they are the only vendor so they can set whatever fucking price they want? Or to have to use a few different launchers?
    That still happens because most of these companies use their launchers to sell games exclusive to their launchers. So they still charge a lot and increase it however/whenever they want.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post
    $90-$140 AU, seems a little excessive.
    Welcome to conversion rates. It's like going
    Holy fucking shit this game costs 10,000 yen? Fucking shit man

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    That still happens because most of these companies use their launchers to sell games exclusive to their launchers. So they still charge a lot and increase it however/whenever they want.
    You do know you made utterly fucking no sense there right? If the only place to buy it was steam they could charge 300$ then say "fuck you. Can't get it anywhere else" that is a monopoly. That is why diamonds are expensive. They are cheap and plentiful
    But only 1 company sells them. So they can sell them at any price they want. And you have to fucking suck it up

Learn how the economy works. A monopoly is the worst thing ever for the consumer

BTW steam takes 30% of all sales from anyone on its market. So yeah there is a reason why ahit still costs a lot even though it is not physical. They ask for a lot of money for the server space and bandwidth
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post
    $90-$140 AU, seems a little excessive.
    Never understood why Australians complain about the prices of video games.

Yeah your games look like they cost a lot, but at the same time isn't your minimum wage like.. double that of the US and UKs?

Edit: Just googled, it's nearly triple. You're working the same hours to get this game as someone in the US or UK is.

early access ? i remember No Man Sky

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    We all remember One Man's Lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    Never Pre-Purchase a game
    Best comment so far.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Never understood why Australians complain about the prices of video games.

Yeah your games look like they cost a lot, but at the same time isn't your minimum wage like.. double that of the US and UKs?

Edit: Just googled, it's nearly triple. You're working the same hours to get this game as someone in the US or UK is.
    I wish I could say the same for my country...

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, I traded WoW golds for this game!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    i like how they even put it on the account manager they really think we all wanna buy it or something
    I want to.

And Token prices will skyrocket once again!

These console prices on PC games... lol

And to think that it costs far more here in my country than the average price for PC games... While I pay 99 for Resident Evil 7 PC (vs 199 for the XBO/PS4 version) for example, this costs 199 for the standard PC version...

But not surprised since Blizzard also went for console prices on their PC only (and PC/console like Overwatch) products here, looks like Bungie and Blizzard tag along well enough lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    It's Early BETA access. Not to the full game itself.

kinda glad that amazon also offers beta keys. this way I can preorder and then cancel once I have the key. so that I could see if I even want to spend some of my bnet balance on it. but dear lord, tokens went up 30k in the last 24 hours... again. eeep

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    but you see my point that is like advertising sims 4 on here? it makes no sense unless someone paid for it hard.

activision game makes it even more weird since i this is mostly blizzard plus mmo's site.
    Destiny is an mmo, whats the problem?
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    but you see my point that is like advertising sims 4 on here? it makes no sense unless someone paid for it hard.

activision game makes it even more weird since i this is mostly blizzard plus mmo's site.
    not even close to Sims 4, MMO-C reports it b.c. its new to the B.net app which includes all blizzard game and now Dest 2. It makes perfect sense they would report on a new addition to the b.net launcher/app.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

I was hoping it would offer some cross-games goodies even though it's not a Blizzard made game!

10+ Year Old Account
    No cross game shit, lost my interest already lol. All they neeed to do was add a pet then they would of had my money.