Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Time for antifa and the radical left to be labeled terrorist organizations NSA survallence and no fly list for anyone tied to antifa

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    So a democrat congressman wrote this a few minutes ago on Facebook Christopher Orzechowski It wasn't fatal and he voted in support of legislation that will kick 23+ million people off of insurance and raising insurance costs/removing protections for consumers, killing an untold amount of people. It's unfortunate but it is also hard to feel bad for him. He also voted against gun control legislation
    There is no congressman by that name.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    Time for antifa and the radical left to be labeled terrorist organizations NSA survallence and no flu list for anyone tied to antifa
    Did you advocate that for the right after the dozen right wing attacks in the last ten years?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    He was stopped by people that would have had guns no matter what. He wasn't stopped by civilians with AR-15s.
    But he could have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    It stopped the shooting from continuing. Good guys with guns saved the day. The point is that being armed and being able to return fire makes survival much more likely. This is why gun free zones, that restrict concealed/open carry, are much more dangerous. If this guy wasn't stopped how many would've died?
    Good guys that would still have guns. The difference would be that the guy who started shooting might have been possibly deterred from having a gun. In this specific case gun control is all upside and no downside. Its pretty clear that having more guns is not stopping gun violence.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    Time for antifa and the radical left to be labeled terrorist organizations NSA survallence and no fly list for anyone tied to antifa
    He could be from the far right. lol

Probably is. I'd bet $50.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    There is no parallel or study that even comes close to validating this statement. If you look at statistics, gun crime is higher in places where there are more stringent rules to gun ownership. I'm not going to cite a source as it is a fact that has been beaten to death. Take Chicago for instance, the most strict rules to gun ownership, also the most gun related crime. If you actually want a source to go along with it, check literally everywhere else beyond where you got your initial information.
    Yeah, that isn't a fact. You are wrong:
    https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/f...uns-and-death/

"Our review of the academic literature found that a broad array of evidence indicates that gun availability is a risk factor for homicide, both in the United States and across high-income countries. Case-control studies, ecological time-series and cross-sectional studies indicate that in homes, cities, states and regions in the U.S., where there are more guns, both men and women are at a higher risk for homicide, particularly firearm homicide."
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    The guy asked a congressman who was leaving... Are those Dems or Republicans?

So the leftist media and Hollywood spend months whipping up #fake news inspired rage.
    For months that the mainstream media’s hysterical anti-Trump narrative and the left’s insistence that Trump is illegitimate will radicalize demented social justice warriors and prompt them to lash out with violence.
    It looks like that’s exactly what happened today. The blood is on their hands.

The media, the left and Hollywood must stop legitimizing violence and return to the realm of civil discussion and proper tone.

Time to declare Antifa, Hollywood, and Leftists a terror organization and treat them like ISIS
    Thats some mental gymnastics, if repeating Trumps words, and reporting on the republican legislation is "hysterical" sign me the fuck up!! No one is denying that Trump one the electoral collage, "not my president" isn't a literal statement, its to the FACT that he didn't win the popular vote (and by a significant amount).

The media, "left", and hollywood don't legitimize violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Yeah there's no clue which side he fell onto until he gets interrogated. Fox is jumping the gun.

All we know about the guy is he was a white middle aged man, speculated 46-50, and committed the shooting an M4. That's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    But he could have been.
    He could have been stopped by wild lions, but that's not a reason to allow wild lions loose.
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that isn't a fact. You are wrong:
    https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/f...uns-and-death/

"Our review of the academic literature found that a broad array of evidence indicates that gun availability is a risk factor for homicide, both in the United States and across high-income countries. Case-control studies, ecological time-series and cross-sectional studies indicate that in homes, cities, states and regions in the U.S., where there are more guns, both men and women are at a higher risk for homicide, particularly firearm homicide."
    When you are a victim, you think you really give a shit about statistics?

10+ Year Old Account
    He could have been stopped by wild lions, but that's not a reason to allow wild lions loose.
    What about Bears? Can we let bears loose? I mean this is Virginia and if the bear gets loose in a school....

Wait wrong thread.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Deleted
    Nailed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wild lions can run about and kill randomly with no motive in mind except to kill for food or eliminate competition. Poor example. :P

When you are a victim, you think you really give a shit about statistics?
    What exactly is your argument? That you get to lie about statistics if you can come out with counter-hypotheticals?

- - - Updated - - -

Wild lions can run about and kill randomly with no motive in mind except to kill for food or eliminate competition. Poor example. :P
    But they CAN!
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Washington DC has someone the strictest gun control in the country.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are 99% of gun homicides not used by rifles? Hint big and scary sounding doesn't mean more dangerous. If I'm ever being chased by a shooter, I'd rather he have an automatic rifle than a semi automatic pistol

Is Washington D C on a fucking island where guns can't logically get from another state where there aren't strict gunlaws?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I just want to keep you partisans out of the meme sphere. That is my realm.
    All yours muh dude. I'm not woke enough to even consider it

Why weren't the republican congressmen armed to the teeth? the way they love guns I would think they would be armed and ready for this kind of situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

And I'm gonna bet it's some 25yo who own at least 2 BLM t-shirts 1 not my president shirts and is part of the weaponized Democrat movement ie antifa/ECT.....

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Why weren't the republican congressmen armed to the teeth? the way they love guns I would think they would be armed and ready for this kind of situation.
    As I recall, Republicans made sure there are laws on the books that ban guns within their vicinity.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Freak shit happens. My question is why the fuck would someone even answer his question in this political climate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation