Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Typical Trump hater arguments. "Bahahahaha"'s and GIFs.

Do you realize how much of a childish nagger club your portraying yourselves as?
    You're making an extremely heavy claim with 0 evidence to back it up. How do you expect people to respond?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Yes, you're the real adult here who can't list a single one of Trump's accomplishments and is instead resulting to insults. Such adult. Wow.
    He ruined his father's family name and business. Or did you only want positive accomplishments?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Yes, you're the real adult here who can't list a single one of Trump's accomplishments and is instead resulting to insults. Such adult. Wow.
    I did not insult you, I merely took evidential data and pointed out what is perceived from you as a person after careful inspection of your high quality reply to my factually backed post.

Quote Originally Posted by Wet Red Sword View Post
    At least I'm.... Sorry, no. There're too many things he is that I'm glad I'm not to write a list. I mean, if you're gonna try to personally insult me, Trump is one of the worst living examples to compare someone to, outside a 3rd world dictator or a religious nutwing.
    You'd think otherwise if you got out of Tumblr once in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Zoibert the Bear; 2017-06-15 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    I did not insult you, I merely took evidential data and pointed out what is perceived from you as a person after careful inspection of your high quality reply to my factually backed post.

You'd think otherwise if you got out of Tumblr once in a while.
    Woooo. You need better bait.

Okay. Those are mostly things that happened (jobs down, DOW up, etc.) and things he wants to happen (executive orders). Now please list the things that actually happened because of legislation Trump put into effect in his first 100 days. Anything that involved actual effort or the expenditure of political capital. I'll spot you one: getting Gorsuch on the SC. Anything else?

Deleted
    Vlad trolling the USA is pretty funny : http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7791396.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I heard he was very mad about Watergate, very mad.
    He looked at Watergate, at Nixon and said "there's no reason for this!"
    Putin khuliyo

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Getting rid of a cancerous political figure is not 'pushing to collapse society'.
    This sub forum is officially batshit fucking crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Here is a list of all the accomplishments of Donald Trump since taking office:

* Kill the TPP
    * Kill the planet (Paris accord)

So there you have it, should make a worthwhile resume. However, I think killing planet is way more negative than killing TPP is positive.
    Considering pulling out Paris was 1. Dumb and 2. Doesn't take effect until the next president is in office, who can then reverse the decision . . .

That's one thing Trump's accomplished. One thing. Stopping the TPP. His one positive move.

I find it astounding that right wingers can get themselves to believe that he's "accomplished" so much. The healthcare bill is stalled after the second attempt. The travel ban is blocked by the courts how many times now? 4? Aren't we at 4? The Wall is still not funded, not started.

What, precisely, has he done besides kill the TPP?
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    This sub forum is officially batshit fucking crazy.
    Don't forget: when they go low, we go high #LoveTrumpsHate

:')

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Considering pulling out Paris was 1. Dumb and 2. Doesn't take effect until the next president is in office, who can then reverse the decision . . .

That's one thing Trump's accomplished. One thing. Stopping the TPP. His one positive move.

I find it astounding that right wingers can get themselves to believe that he's "accomplished" so much. The healthcare bill is stalled after the second attempt. The travel ban is blocked by the courts how many times now? 4? Aren't we at 4? The Wall is still not funded, not started.

What, precisely, has he done besides kill the TPP?
    That's basically it. His other nonsense have been shut down by the courts and Gorsuch would have been nominated and passed by any Republican who took office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

The joy of Skroe is my joy as well, for I know that dismay and frustration shall soon follow, as mister Mueller's investigation is destined to fail.

We really should consider creating a Trump-Russia allegations megathread and update the first post constantly "as of today, nothing significant happened, nor are there any solid proof", sore losers from MSM just spew "sensationalist" shit out of every insignificant development in that fake story.

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    The joy of Skroe is my joy as well, for I know that dismay and frustration shall soon follow, as mister Mueller's investigation is destined to fail.

We really should consider creating a Trump-Russia allegations megathread and update the first post constantly "as of today, nothing significant happened, nor are there any solid proof", sore losers from MSM just spew "sensationalist" shit out of every insignificant development in that fake story.
    If daily updates are required for people, such as yourself, who don't understand how investigations work, you should definitely do that. It can be your own little virtual safe space.

Don't forget to cast a spell on the door for extra protection...

It's funny looking at Fox News and seeing how they try to manipulate things to paint the Trump and the conservatives in a better picture.

Where most news sites are running this front page as a main article they're running it as a small article tucked in the corner of their front page with the title "Witch Hunt" in caps. Heck even on yesterdays shooting which is their main article they main thing they're harping on is that the shooter was a Bernie supporter.

Really they should rename themselves from "Fox News" to "Faux News".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    It's funny looking at Fox News and seeing how they try to manipulate things to paint the Trump and the conservatives in a better picture.

Where most news sites are running this front page as a main article they're running it as a small article tucked in the corner of their front page with the title "Witch Hunt" in caps. Heck even on yesterdays shooting which is their main article they main thing they're harping on is that the shooter was a Bernie supporter.

Really they should rename themselves from "Fox News" to "Faux News".
    Too late, they already renamed "Faux News" to "Fox News".
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account

I hope you realize the irony of this when looking at this entire chain of events in the long term. Mueller's investigation is in itself the product of several different released allegations, from the massive public pressure leading to Session's recusing himself despite the Trump administration expressing that they thought he should continue, to the NYT article that despite Comey testifying that he was baffled by it and found no evidence among the IC to support its widespread conclusions lead to a special prosecutor being appointed, to the firing of Comey and subsequent Comey-originated leaks which put the spotlight of this investigation onto Trump. Saying that these rounds of allegations have never had any base and will continue to have no base is pretty much ignoring the distinct effect they have had up until this point.

And even at the end of all of these events it is found that the Trump administration has no compromising ties to Russia and that Trump's activities did not amount to obstruction of justice, it does have an effect on his ability to govern. Not due to the Democrats, on the larger out of committee scale the Democrats are set to flounder and obfuscate until next year, but because the Republicans are basically split between more traditional conservatives controlling the Senate and half the house and the Freedom Caucus controlling the other half. Accumulating issues like this tied with Trump's repeated failures over things such as his personally designated travel ban, health care bill, border wall that threatens members of the House due to the localized impact it would have on the relevant populaces, essentially undermine his mandate to lead the party. Without such a clear direction, you get the current situation with the health care bill: the Freedom Caucus will refuse to compromise to something that will get past the senate, and the senate will not compromise for the Freedom Caucus because they are at a much greater threat of being ousted by Democrats due to operating on a state level. Trump has no mandate to push it in either direction.

10+ Year Old Account

If it's updated only daily, how would we discuss all the stupid tweets he sends out multiple times a day? Have you seen his twitter account? Do you know what sensationalist is? Here is a hint, blaming all of media for your problems, is sensationalist. SAD! FAKE NEWS! THEY ARE WIRETAPPING MY MICROWAVE! Trump is the embodiment of sensationalist, or do you want to justify his 'Obama founded ISIS' campaign?

You do know that Trump saying that 'lock her up' just being something to rile up his support, not something he honestly intended to do. Is the definition of sensationalism... that's pretty much the entire concept behind Trump's presidency.
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-06-15 at 01:33 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

It's fascinating to see how fast things have been going in terms of progressing the multiple investigations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    If daily updates are required for people, such as yourself, who don't understand how investigations work, you should definitely do that. It can be your own little virtual safe space.

Don't forget to cast a spell on the door for extra protection...
    Hey now, building the Great Wall of America to stop marauding Mexicans, is not sensational at all. Totally reasonable for 7th century...