Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Russia have newer designs, a bunch of them, but then it costs moar
    Yeah, and the sun is shining more often in Russia. And smoking is actually healthy.. only in russia! Because Putin, you know? And there is also no global warming in russia.. because of.. hey, take a guess? Whom? YES! It is your employer, the one and only, the infailable Wladimir Putin, God emperor of russia. Only because of him nuclear fission isnt dangerous anymore!

Only because of his.. wisdom.. nuclear fission is as safe as .. well .. being an opposition politician in Crimeria!

Sorry, but are you really that bad at propaganda? There is no safe nuclear fission. No matter how much RT wants to act as if.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-06-15 at 07:29 PM.

Deleted
    You are ill informed.

We got electrolytes.

Your argument is invalid.

Russia have newer designs, a bunch of them, but then it costs moar
    I'm sure there are newer designs, but there are other problems.

For one thing, we do not have uranium mines. This means we will be reliant on whoever (guess who!) will be supplying the fuel rods.

For another, we are a small country. The existing plant already supplies 40% percent of our electricity. Two more blocks could double that. But I do not like the thought of all our eggs in one basket. The future is distributed networks.

And lastly, I want us to go renewable. We have good conditions - abundant sunshine and reliable winds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Yeah, and the sun is shining more often in Russia. And smoking is actually healthy.. only in russia! Because Putin, you know? And there is also no global warming in russia.. because of.. hey, take a guess? Whom? YES! It is your employer, the one and only, the infailable Wladimir Putin, God emperor of russia. Only because him nuclear fission isnt dangerous anymore!

Only because of his.. wisdom.. nuclear fission is as safe as .. well .. being an opposition politician in Crimeria!

Sorry, but are you really that bad at propaganda? Sorry, but there is no safe nuclear fission. No matter how much RT wants to act as if.
    You do know, there are reactors that are physically impossible to make blow?
    What's more important, nothing is completely safe - Russian Nuclear reactors on the other hand, are very safe.

Deleted
    We got electrolytes.
    Which doesnt lower the risk of nuclear meltdown. Listen, my russian friend, you really should learn from Tchernobyl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    What's more important, nothing is completely safe - Russian Nuclear reactors on the other hand, are very safe.
    Because Gazprom builds them and thanks to the magical hands of Fission Lord Putin?

- - - Updated - - -

No, there arent. Every nuclear fission is a risk. The only version of nuclear power which would be safe is nuclear fusion. But we arent there yet.

There is no safe nuclear fission. No matter how much RT wants to act as if.
    Nuclear fission is reasonably safe. All major accidents so far involved some form of human error, which we can protect against increasingly well with computerisation. They can also provide a base load more cleanly than lignite-burning plants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    For another, we are a small country. The existing plant already supplies 40% percent of our electricity. Two more blocks could double that. But I do not like the thought of all our eggs in one basket. The future is distributed networks.
    Aren't those plants slated for decommissioning too?
    And lastly, I want us to go renewable. We have good conditions - abundant sunshine and reliable winds.
    There is no Conflict - More energy is always good.

Deleted
    Which doesnt lower the risk of nuclear meltdown. Listen, my russian friend, you really should learn from Tchernobyl.
    We got what plants crave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Nuclear fission is reasonably safe. All major accidents so far involved some form of human error, which we can protect against increasingly well with computerisation. They can also provide a base load more cleanly than lignite-burning plants.
    No, it isnt, no matter how much that lie is being repeated.

Actually, there are nuclear accididents happening in russian nuclear reactors, as Greepeace shows.

http://www.greenpeace.org/russia/en/...ar-05-04-2017/

Deleted
    Yes, everyone did.
    There are/were like 25 identical plants over time - Only one incident.
    Because Gazprom builds them and thanks to the magical hands of Fission Lord Putin?
    No, Rosatom builds them - They are a world leader in Nuclear technology.

No, there arent. Every nuclear fission is a risk.
    You do know more than a thousand people died last year installing solar and wind power?
    Comparatively Nuclear power is safe - You are paranoid to think otherwise.

The only version of nuclear power which would be safe is nuclear fusion. But we arent there yet.
    No, it would not be completely safe, and that's apparently your standard.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it isnt, no matter how much that lie is being repeated.

Actually, there are nuclear accididents happening in russian nuclear reactors, as Greepeace shows.

http://www.greenpeace.org/russia/en/...ar-05-04-2017/
    Greenpeace has evidence against nuclear power?
    I'm so surprised.
    They have negative credibility with me, fuck the idiots.

Deleted
    No, Rosatom builds them - They are a world leader in Nuclear technology.
    http://www.sortirdunucleaire.org/Che...clear-reactors

Quote Originally Posted by Checks of russias nuclear reactors
    The Rosatom report would seem to indicate that as the only reasonalble alternative. In it, 31 serious flaws that make Russia’s nuclear industry extremely vulnerable to natural disasters are catalogued.
    Quote Originally Posted by Checks of russias nuclear reactors
    You do know more than a thousand people died last year installing solar and wind power?
    And you got a source for that? Or did you just pull that out of your ass, as like the idea russia produces safe nuclear fission?

Go back into your web brigade. Noone needs propaganda on thise forum.

And it is always the same lie. Do you guys actually get the topics you have to lie about?

Just to make sure everyone reads it: There is no safe nuclear fission. The russian disinformation outlets are interested in propagating nuclear power as it is one of their main exports. Nothing else. In fact, the russian dictator gives a shit about the question if nuclear fission is safe.

And all that even considering the fact russia had enough catastrophes from nuclear fission:

http://www.greenpeace.org/internatio...isaster280907/

Everything about Putins wish for "nuclear everywhere":

http://www.greenpeace.org/russia/en/...ic-blunder-g8/

@Shalcker @Haven @GoblinP

Just to ensure you, noone, and i repeat noone is going to believe your propaganda effort on this forums. Go to a right wing filter bubble, or take your propaganda to twitter or /pol/. You will not succeed here.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-06-15 at 07:54 PM.

You didn't read it fully either:
    While most sanctions in the Senate bill are mandatory, one important measure is discretionary: sanctions on investment in the construction of Russian energy export pipelines.
    Hopefully because they realize said sanctions would very negatively impact relations with the EU.

You do know you get gas out of it too?
    You import more gas than you export, and Russian gas is your primary import.
    We're not as dependent on Russian gas as Germany, and it would honestly be stupid to put a country in a situation so Russia can begin their "..or we'll turn off the gas" games.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Shalcker @Haven @GoblinP

Just to ensure you, noone, and i repeat noone is going to believe your propaganda effort on this forums. Go to a right wing filter bubble, or take your propaganda to twitter or /pol/. You will not succeed here.
    And I'm still sitting here waiting for your response regarding the murders of journalists in Ukraine since 2014 and deaths on Maidan and Odessa. I remember you running away from that topic with your tail between your legs.

And your obsession with Putin is just not healthy. Do you have his shrine or voodoo doll yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    And I'm still sitting here waiting for your response regarding the murders of journalists in Ukraine since 2014 and deaths on Maidan and Odessa. I remember you running away from that topic with your tail between your legs.
    I did not run anywhere. You compared apples with oranges, and i answered exactly that. Odessa is not Kiev.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    And your obsession with Putin is just not healthy. Do you have his shrine or voodoo doll yet?
    It is you who is obsessed. I am disgusted about that tyrant. And his bootlickers, who abuse kids for their political propaganda. You are aware that the father and probably even the kid was possibly tortured by Assads regime to force them to say "everything is great"?
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-06-15 at 08:16 PM.

Skroe, skroe, skroe...

Are you still butthurt that Putin messed up with your elections (basically spit in your face) and you didn't do jack about it? Isn't funny how this goes against your usuall rhetoric, about how powerfull is the USA and how weak is Russia? I am still waitting for the US response, but my gut feeling says that it will never come.

As i've been saying since the MH17 thread. Putin is one of the best politicians / strategists currently alive. And spare us the rhetoric of how he ruined Russia. He didn't; he clashed with the west and he is still up and running, slowly but steadily improving his country military and economy. Very few nations in this plannet are able to say "Fuck You" to the US and not only survive an economical war that was waged against them, but also make sure their economy recovers, modernise their military and be able to hold in risk not only world's biggest super power, but the rest of the NATO combined.

So the thread is about new sanctions imposed on Russia, Ulmita, yet you're saying they "didnt do jack about it", what? Oh you were expecting a nuclear response, silly me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Someone didn't bother to read the Sanctions quoted above.

Basically the US will sanction any country in Europe.
    LOL GL with that, Europe won't give a shit. If they dare to sanction any EU member, they should be shown the door and all military bases forcibly closed, and all US citizens evicted.

EU can trade with any of the other 198 countries in the world anytime. Even if Europe had full-scale sanctions placed on them by Russia AND America, it would still come out as the largest and wealthiest economy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    We're not as dependent on Russian gas as Germany, and it would honestly be stupid to put a country in a situation so Russia can begin their "..or we'll turn off the gas" games.
    When has that happened to Germany? Ever?

Germany isn't Ukraine that don't pay their bills or siphon off (FUCKING STEALING) gas n claiming innocence.

Northstream goes directly to Germany for a reason, to avoid problem-countries...Germany is a reliable buyer, eastern europe not so much..
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2017-06-15 at 08:23 PM.

Yet with NS2, Russia will continue to have the option of turning off the gas in a political crisis. EU needs to get replace the Russian gas station with another, just like dependancy on the US military needs to be fixed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Yet with NS2, Russia will continue to have the option of turning off the gas in a political crisis. EU needs to get replace the Russian gas station with another, just like dependancy on the US military needs to be fixed.
    ASAP. We need to make progress on Nuclear fusion.