Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Well, MP4 probably isn't coming out in the "next 1-2 years" so...
    it didn't even have a name yet

lololol
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    [About stuff with Azure being a scam]
    I read your posts earlier but the more I think about it, the more of a let down it is. I don't see why they couldn't even have one of their dev studios make one quick proof of concept game to test the technology. Like, just some short one hour indie-like platformer with really good graphics and effects that normally would take too many resources.

It doesn't even seem that hard to implement, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    it didn't even have a name yet

lololol
    I mean, glancing at the other 3, it's not like they really had "names" to them.

Echoes? Corruption?

Deleted
    @Jtbrig7390

Our dream came true Jtbrig!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    @Jtbrig7390

Our dream came true Jtbrig!

Oh yes my grown ass yelled out "OH SHIT ITS MONSTER HUNTER" once I saw the sword at the reveal. I have barely played MH but highly looking forward to this.

Finally I can get into the series without dealing with gimped controls and lack luster graphics.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Haha oh wow, they actually had pyrotechnics on stage for that. Not as rad as the live orchestra they had last year (did they bring that back?) but still neat.

Haha oh wow, they actually had pyrotechnics on stage for that. Not as rad as the live orchestra they had last year (did they bring that back?) but still neat.
    They had people hang from the ceiling when they did Day's Gone lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I went back and watched them all again, the conferences I mean. Yeah to me Sony was the definition of underwhelming and Microsoft was somehow still worse.

In terms of "the big three" I give it to Nintendo for actually announcing new games as highlights, but in terms of all the conferences, I think Ubisoft has an easy win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Well, MP4 probably isn't coming out in the "next 1-2 years" so...
    2019 seems pretty possible...that's two years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    It's not just a new story for God of War, they are completely changing the themes of the story. I would be saying the same shit if Sony came in last year with a God of War logo screen and nothing else. Also changing the gameplay genre is pretty fucking big. Don't know why you're trying to downplay it so much.

Mario Odyssey is a big change. Yep. Don't know why you brought it up, because I certainly didn't say otherwise.

Also don't expect Metroid in 1-2 years. They didn't have anything to show for a reason.

By your logic, then literally every announcement ever is a surprise. Even what Sony showed.

- - - Updated - - -

Fall 2018 would be a year and a half from now, so it could come out then which would fall in line with Sun and Moon and X and Y's release windows.
    IDK, maybe God of War just doesn't mean much to me, I am not trying to downplay it, just how I took it when it was announced :/
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    An article with the devs of BGE2 about the game. Not gonna lie, the article dehyped me a little, because it seems waayyy too ambitious.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/06/...ous-rpg?page=2

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.gamespot.com/e3/schedule/

So the "unannounced triple AAA title" is now gone from today's schedule.

I don't think it's been unveiled already as I thought it was a few hours from now.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

So did Square enix do that 'special E3 message from Emil' yet?

With Stormblood EA starting tomorrow more nier is literally all i care about from SE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7nH9-H4YE8&t=1439s

Interview with Phil Spencer, not sure if it was linked.

He seems like such a genuine guy, if I was rich, I would get an xboxX out of respect to him... But I am not... So I won't
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Interview with Phil Spencer, not sure if it was linked.

He seems like such a genuine guy, if I was rich, I would get an xboxX out of respect to him... But I am not... So I won't
    I used to like him, but he's shilling Microsoft's bullshit so hard. I just can't respect him anymore because of it. I get that he needs to given his position and everything, but he's just said/done way too much annoying/shitty stuff for me to continue respecting him.

It's a damn shame, because he genuinely seems like a cool guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bit like Reggie. Nice enough guys but having to bullshit a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shuhei Yoshida for Sony is a lot like that as well. You can really tell that these people love and play video games on a regular basis. Obviously they're likely not as hardcore as many of us due to their busy job schedules but the passion is definitely there, it's not just about the money or at least it seems that way.

I used to like him, but he's shilling Microsoft's bullshit so hard. I just can't respect him anymore because of it. I get that he needs to given his position and everything, but he's just said/done way too much annoying/shitty stuff for me to continue respecting him.

It's a damn shame, because he genuinely seems like a cool guy.
    wat...

So you prefer that guy before him that messed up everything? Sorry but your statement is wrong on so many levels... Look at how PS is fixing the xbox brand and cleaning up the mess that was left for him...
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by aevitas View Post
    wat...

So you prefer that guy before him that messed up everything? Sorry but your statement is wrong on so many levels... Look at how PS is fixing the xbox brand and cleaning up the mess that was left for him...
    That is not what Edge- said at all.

Yes he is "doing" things for Xbox and its worked, doesn't change the fact hes shilling for Microsoft. hes a figure head and nothing more.

What has PS fixed? Hes just a person who speaks when Microsoft wants him to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by aevitas View Post
    I did? Where did I reference Don Mattrick in my post?

Because last I checked, I actually actively dislike Mattrick and his oh-so-punchable face.

I'm not contesting that he's an infinitely better face for the brand than Mattrick, and that they're going in a much better direction than what Microsoft first announced, but I'm still incredibly disappointed/underwhelmed with Microsoft in general, and how often Spencer finds himself in positions where he needs to shill the Microsoft line despite it obviously being total bullshit.

I mean come on, I don't think Microsoft even showed Halo off during their XboneX 4K presentation, for fucks sake. Shit, did they even show off video of 4K Gears 4? I checked the site and they had a video of a few devs talking about it and...uh...no actual 4K video that I could see. For the big unveiling of the XboneX and the push for 4K, their biggest first party IP's seemed pretty absent, which for me is a monumental missed opportunity. That's not even touching on the extreme disappointment of Microsoft essentially admitting that the Azure cloud servers are essentially useless for anything beyond dedicated server hosting and related tasks, despite their promises otherwise up until as recently as March (GDC - they gave a talk about using Azure for physics calculations in Crackdown 3, something which is no longer the case in the single player version of the game which will make no use of Azure). Sure, Forza looked pretty great, but it always looks great. I was hoping for a bit more from their first party lineup.

That paragraph likely will be read as me "bashing" Microsoft. I'm not, at least not intentionally. I'm just supremely disappointed in what should have been a gigantic "gimme" for their E3 presser this year. I mean shit, they had new fucking tech to show off and they still shit the bed.

I did? Where did I reference Don Mattrick in my post?

Because last I checked, I actually actively dislike Mattrick and his oh-so-punchable face.

I'm not contesting that he's an infinitely better face for the brand than Mattrick, and that they're going in a much better direction than what Microsoft first announced, but I'm still incredibly disappointed/underwhelmed with Microsoft in general, and how often Spencer finds himself in positions where he needs to shill the Microsoft line despite it obviously being total bullshit.

I mean come on, I don't think Microsoft even showed Halo off during their XboneX 4K presentation, for fucks sake. Shit, did they even show off video of 4K Gears 4? I checked the site and they had a video of a few devs talking about it and...uh...no actual 4K video that I could see. For the big unveiling of the XboneX and the push for 4K, their biggest first party IP's seemed pretty absent, which for me is a monumental missed opportunity. That's not even touching on the extreme disappointment of Microsoft essentially admitting that the Azure cloud servers are essentially useless for anything beyond dedicated server hosting and related tasks, despite their promises otherwise up until as recently as March (GDC - they gave a talk about using Azure for physics calculations in Crackdown 3, something which is no longer the case in the single player version of the game which will make no use of Azure). Sure, Forza looked pretty great, but it always looks great. I was hoping for a bit more from their first party lineup.

That paragraph likely will be read as me "bashing" Microsoft. I'm not, at least not intentionally. I'm just supremely disappointed in what should have been a gigantic "gimme" for their E3 presser this year. I mean shit, they had new fucking tech to show off and they still shit the bed.
    All the "4K" games they showed off wasn't even on the XBX it was on a super PC.

Interesting watch.

The only thing that might be actual 4K once the 1X releases are the menus. The Xbone does most games at 900p bc it struggles at 1080p ... the power gains of the 1X are not more than 4x the Xbone. At best its going to be some kind of oversampled resolution that starts with 2K textures.