blood of sargeras - lopsided currency exchange

you go to the vendor in dalaran and can buy 250 order resources for one blood of sargeras

hopefully they realize that 5000 order resources to get 5 blood of sargeras from class hall vendor (1000 OR per blood) is just......a.....tad....lopsided

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    That's how its been in the past. Either use it or don't. It's a good bleeder valve for the near million order resources I have on my main though.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    you go to the vendor in dalaran and can buy 250 order resources for one blood of sargeras

hopefully they realize that 5000 order resources to get 5 blood of sargeras from class hall vendor (1000 OR per blood) is just......a.....tad....lopsided
    Why would I ever want to buy order resources? I'd like a way to do something useful with my 700k order resources. This looks like a good (the only) way.

Deleted
    And neither of them is supposed to be your main's main acquisition route of said resources.

I don't see a problem with the exchange being that wonky...

Oh hey if I buy an item from a vendor and then sell it to the vendor most of the time I get 25% of my gold back (sometimes less).

It's not supposed to be an endless loop of moving bloods or resources between alts.

It's an option if you have too many of 1 and nothing better to do with it.

7+ Year Old Account

so lets say you have
    200k on your main, what use do you have for the other about 150k, but with this system you can move that 150k to alts at a rate of 1/5 yes it could be better, but it is fine for now
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Works fine this way.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Oh hey if I buy item from a vendor and then sell it to the vendor most of the time I get 25% of my gold back (sometimes less).

It's not supposed to be an endless loop of moving bloods or resources between alts.

It's an option if you have too many of 1 and nothing better to do with it.
    its 20% though not 25%, its 200 per blood not 250, also it would prob be better being 30 or 40%
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

First off you buy 200 Order Resources for 1 blood or 4000 Order Resources for 20 bloods.

Secondly, it's suppose to be that lopsided. It's too discourage people from farming too many Order Resources and feeling like they need to in order to either make gold or fund their alts with stuff.

It's actually 1 blood for 200 order resources not 250.

I'm not sure why you think the order resource for blood conversion should be better though, it's literally a order resource DUMP, the goal isn't efficiency.

yeah, even worse than i thought 200..been awhile since i been to the vendor

all my five 110's are pretty loaded with bloods, my main has plenty of OR, but four alts i have to exchange for OR or knock out some WQ to keep OR up to do class hall missions, my main was able to OR fund my fresh 110's months back, because the OR caches are BOA mailable

4000 OR for 20 bloods? blue says 5000 OR for 5 blood - 1000 OR per blood, also says hotfix in testing, so hopefully they will adjust

You can't trade you order resources to you alt,only thru dalaran vendor .....

Frankly I feel that 1 blood for 1000 resources is a bit low. Uping the cost will help to reduce the economic swings and suck more resources.

4000 OR for 20 bloods? blue says 5000 OR for 5 blood - 1000 OR per blood, also says hotfix in testing, so hopefully they will adjust
    I clearly stated that was from the vendor. 200 Order Resources for 1 blood or 4000 Order Resources for 20 bloods.