Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Klaassen and Pickford to Everton, getting buisness done early is always good.
    Meh. I think Klaassen isn't at PL level. He scores a goal every so often but as a midfielder he is subpar.

If you've seen him play United you would know his presence in that match was non-existent. We've plenty of better Dutch midfielders.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-06-15 at 10:29 PM.

Deleted
    Milan's GK attempting a move to Real Madrid apparently. Either that, or knowing Raiola as much as I know that SOB he is trying to get more money out of Milan

If de gea doesnt end up at Real madrid, ed woodward deserves a medal for his "faulty fax work" and password protected emails

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Meh. I think Klaassen isn't at PL level. He scores a goal every so often but as a midfielder he is subpar.

If you've seen him play United you would know his presence in that match was non-existent. We've plenty of better Dutch midfielders.
    Think they are replacing Barkley so your description of Klaassen obviously means its a like for like swap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    If de gea doesnt end up at Real madrid, ed woodward deserves a medal for his "faulty fax work" and password protected emails
    Man... don't get me started on them fax!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd not actually mind losing de gea I've had no concerns over Ramos.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah fair enough, they are a bit of fun.

Sounds like Sanchez wants too much money and that would upset the apple cart at bayern
    Yeah, Lewandowski is their highest paid player with 13 million a year and Sanchez want 22 million. Bayern have the money and they have no debts but I think it's more of a policy thing which I think is nice, players come to Bayern to win and not for the money. But I wouldn't mind Sanchez tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Yeah, Lewandowski is their highest paid player with 13 million a year and Sanchez want 22 million. Bayern have the money and they have no debts but I think it's more of a policy thing which I think is nice, players come to Bayern to win and not for the money. But I wouldn't mind Sanchez tho...
    Are those 22 million confirmed? That's insane, he's not even worth 10 million a year. Fucking diva is what he is. You can have him, I hear it's only 40-60 mill for the transfer. Not too expensive considering the inflation on the market. But 22 mill a year? He'd have to literally shit bricks made of gold onto the pitch every 10 minutes to justify that.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Klaassen and Pickford to Everton, getting buisness done early is always good.
    Most money we've ever spent in a transfer window, and in a single day too.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Are those 22 million confirmed? That's insane, he's not even worth 10 million a year. Fucking diva is what he is. You can have him, I hear it's only 40-60 mill for the transfer. Not too expensive considering the inflation on the market. But 22 mill a year? He'd have to literally shit bricks made of gold onto the pitch every 10 minutes to justify that.
    I like him but he can be grumpy and he would be perfect for the team. 40-60 million wouldn't be a problem, and I think Bayern is more than willing to pay that but it's the wage demands that they don't like. And he shouldn't be earning more than Lewa IMO.

Deleted
    Inc BOMB:

CR7 wants to REALLY leave Spain after IRS scandals and whatnot. He knew it before the CL final and a lot of Spanish media are going on fire after what was written in A Bola today.

/discuss

I like him but he can be grumpy and he would be perfect for the team. 40-60 million wouldn't be a problem, and I think Bayern is more than willing to pay that but it's the wage demands that they don't like. And he shouldn't be earning more than Lewa IMO.
    Nobody should earn 22 mill a year. Certainly not some upstart from abroad that thinks he's better than anybody else because he has more Twitter followers.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    Nobody should earn 22 mill a year. Certainly not some upstart from abroad that thinks he's better than anybody else because he has more Twitter followers.
    I highly doubt BM will pay him that tbh no reason to worry

- - - Updated - - -

demanding 22M means he doesn't wanna play there. He's just dropping the bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    I highly doubt BM will pay him that tbh no reason to worry
    So do I. Unfortunately, some other douche club will pay that kind of money. It's becoming increasingly difficult for clubs not from Spain/England to compete with the madness on the transfer market. Bayern doesn't even attempt to go for first line players, instead opting to go the Moneyball route through the second ranks. I'm hopeful they find some good gems there, and sometimes they do... but it has been a while and we're still suffering from losing Kroos to RM like village idiots. Yes, I still begrudge them letting Kroos go. He was absolutely worth getting the pay of Lahm and Schweinsteiger.

Deleted
    So do I. Unfortunately, some other douche club will pay that kind of money. It's becoming increasingly difficult for clubs not from Spain/England to compete with the madness on the transfer market. Bayern doesn't even attempt to go for first line players, instead opting to go the Moneyball route through the second ranks. I'm hopeful they find some good gems there, and sometimes they do... but it has been a while and we're still suffering from losing Kroos to RM like village idiots. Yes, I still begrudge them letting Kroos go. He was absolutely worth getting the pay of Lahm and Schweinsteiger.
    As a RM fan I gotta say thanks for Kroos he was my favorite player in BM and was on my top 5 "is gonna be a superstar" list. I don't like Sanchez move of using BM as a stepping stone to get a good deal with City or w/e fucktard club he wants to go. This should stop I agree 120% with ya

As a RM fan I gotta say thanks for Kroos he was my favorite player in BM and was on my top 5 "is gonna be a superstar" list. I don't like Sanchez move of using BM as a stepping stone to get a good deal with City or w/e fucktard club he wants to go. This should stop I agree 120% with ya
    Yeah... glad you enjoy him... *gnashing teeth*

#WelcomeToArsenalCR7
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Yeah... glad you enjoy him... *gnashing teeth*
    no hard feelings <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    #WelcomeToArsenalCR7
    cute

/10ch

Inc BOMB:

CR7 wants to REALLY leave Spain after IRS scandals and whatnot. He knew it before the CL final and a lot of Spanish media are going on fire after what was written in A Bola today.

/discuss
    similar stories came out in 2014 with Messi

I mean there could be more to this than that but I remain skeptical

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    similar stories came out in 2014 with Messi

I mean there could be more to this than that but I remain skeptical
    Same, but after 3 CL in 4 years my level of skepticism can't stay that high.