Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Wait... what? You mean... changing into a sub-race after your character has already gone through character generation? That makes no sense.
    It make sense the moment they bring it out live, kmon, they meta-justify the race-change with a tech-stuff of a gnome... i think it is not terrible, WoW has a lot of lore compromises, really. It's just a game.

Well, it's not going to happen. A slower leveling would only be detrimental to the game, since every expansion adds ten character levels to level-up through (Cata and MoP being the outliers with just 5 levels (which took roughly the same time as ten, tbh)).
    Probably wont happen, you are right, but i was hoping to. IDK, like, 20 levels?

Actually, precisely because it is subjective, you can't generalize it.
    Well, a lot of opinion i've heard are similar, so you can generalize some concepts like that. For someone doing adventure is also Mythic+25 something, for the adrenaline or the sense of "shit i've done that! cool". But there are some general concepts on the "sense of adventure".

This may sound condescending, but what's stopping you from asking that question the players you just grouped up with?
    Players vanish after they used the tool to Find Group, they dont talk, they basically just use the FG functionality to achieve something as fast as possible.

You don't get it. The areas would have to be "revamped" to have those new questlines added.
    You can "instantiate" some areas to became different when the player is on a certain level or quest. You just have to "handle" the << i'm grouping with something on a different phase of the world >> but i repeat, WoW is made of compromises, this would not be a real problem.

I honestly don't like the idea of, out of a guild of dozens of people, only one or two get hand-picked to work on their legendaries, which would take several weeks, possibly months, to complete? Not a good idea, to be honest.
    Giving what should be an extremely rare and epic and backgroundous item to everyone is not a way to give that epic feeling to someone. The system right now just makes Legendaries like very good Purples. In my opinion, obviously. I prefer the old system (quest for a common but unique legendary) or the other i mentioned before.

7+ Year Old Account
    1. Titan Legendary items
    2. Shadowforged (70-100+ ilvl) upgrades
    3. New races/sub races
    4. New class fantasy (shamans dont have totems,frost mage cant use fire magic,no posions for rogue etc)
    5. New class design
    6. More Pruning because is fun
    7. More gating content
    8. New facebook minigame (garrison/order hall table) FUN!!!!!
    9. New WQ/daily system with huge chance for Shadowforge proc.
    10. New Pvp System 4.0
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Old world scaling in every zone.
    World quests available in most zones.
    Caverns of time opens up Classic mode versions of old dungeons which have been revamped/removed. Classic ZG/ZA/Naxx allowing players to experience the original versions to farm mounts and collect original transmogs. Same with dungeons.
    Original AV as a Brawl.
    Older reputations getting revamped. New rewards. New quests. New world quests. Paragon maybe?
    Item squish
    Level squish. Level cap reduced to 50. 1-10 vanilla. 10-20 outlands/northrend. 20-30 cataclysm/pandaria. 30-35 wod. 35-45 legion. 45-50 new expansion.
    Profession squish. No longer 800+!
    Timewalking revamp. Lasting longer with new quests, rewards, all dungeons and raids and world quests on different expansions every month! Bring a previous expansion back to life so people can experience it and having it not be dead (like it is now).
    Heirlooms removed. Replaced with an account wide xp buff. Item scaling will allow players to gear much easier.
    Once you hit exalted on a reputation on a character, every alt on that account gets an increased reputation buff for that rep. Every reputation in the game.
    All older Season 1 - 15 Arena mounts brought back into the game for PVP prestige rewards. A lot of the players who have these mounts no longer play the game so there is no need to keep them exclusive to people who no longer play.
    Wintergrasp, Tol Barad and Ashran weekends!
    Account wide professions. First aid, Archaeology and cooking.
    Archaeology revamp focusing on massive questlines and uncovering secrets in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamsus View Post
    Players vanish after they used the tool to Find Group, they dont talk, they basically just use the FG functionality to achieve something as fast as possible.
    Ok, so, assuming that group quests as you desire go live. What makes you think the behavior above won't happen? People grouping up, finishing quest, then leaving as fast as possible?

You can "instantiate" some areas to became different when the player is on a certain level or quest. You just have to "handle" the << i'm grouping with something on a different phase of the world >> but i repeat, WoW is made of compromises, this would not be a real problem.
    Yes, this would. It was a major, major pain Wrath, and you can still see those effects nowadays with gathering nodes disappearing when you get close to them, and reappearing when you get away from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why this activision fan boy is still there? He post only heresy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grettin View Post
    If it involves any kind of power increase it will be mandatory.
    The paragon system in Diablo 3 provides minuscule power to the player.

Is concordance level 100 mandatory? Nope.

I think the guild halls would be awesome if it is deployed properly. I also would like to have an expansion on the current guild recruitment tool.

Basically just make guilds relevant again.

Please WoW gods save our guilds!

Claw Machine minigame every time after you kill a boss.

Not sure what i want to see but I do know what I dont want to see ...

~RNG Legendary drops that you are basically shit without. I'd rather legendaries be bought for some obsurd amount. Least you can choose them and know when you will get them. Put in more effort get them sooner.
    ~AP grinding. This shit is horrendous. They cant go an entire expac without screwing over specs so having to drop all of your progress to start over in a new spec just puts you even farther behind from something they screwed up.
    ~Not relying on Mythic+ to be "content" after a year. Just because you up the difficulty doesn't make it new or any more exciting.

I'm pretty sure some sort of endless grind will be with WoW for the rest of its life so I can totally see the paragon system being implemented. The other stuff though ... well anything that requires a lot of work is not very likely to happen ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dispirit View Post
    I just want WoW 2. This game has been beaten to death...Something fresh would be ideal.

PS: Anything similar to D3 would be a bad idea. That game is pure trash. No one plays it.
    WoW 2 would kill it for me. It's pointless and they would lose a ton of people. It would be too much of a breaking point for people, all that effort and progress you made for over a decade on your character and its just gone.

I probably would stop playing myself and i've been subbed for ten years now.

1. Playable Ogres
    2. Neutral Blood Elves
    3. Racial, Cosmetic Additions
    4. Updated Goblin and Worgen Models
    5. Updated Silvermoon and Exodar
    6. Guild Halls
    7. Blood Elf Druids
    8. Tinker Class
    9. Revamped Race/Class Combinations w/Additions and/or Removals
    10. Revamped Specializations w/Additions and/or Removals, e.g. Earthwarden Shamans (Tank), Chronomancer (Melee Mage), Rogue (Reduced to Two Specializations)

P.S. Also, I would like the following:

1. WoW 2
    2. A Default Bag Upgrade
    3. Revamped Artifacts (Expanded as a Collection System)
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2017-06-16 at 07:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. I expect some sort of garrison/class hall system again
    2. More AH functionality since they've basically told us that's coming
    3. (hope) for sub races finally

3 is the only one I need to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Heres what id bet on:

Garrisons are still in the game: They are ridiculous and have no place in an mmo but they will still exist.

Combat allys buffed AGAIN to help antisocial / solo play: Im betting their goal is to allow you to run 5mans BY YOURSELF with 4 combat allies. And im not talking legacy content. CURRENT content. I hate the idea but they are heading there.

More awful questlines like Suramar: Suramar is a disaster. A huge questline dedicated to solo play. An MMO doesnt need these but im sure more are coming. Ugh.

Removing leveling from the game and just adding some scale up and scale down ideas: blah.
    Why was Suramar a disaster? I enjoyed the quest line. Just took a bit of time to get it done.

Guildhalls would be much better than Garrisons or Class Halls, since it actually has a social aspect. The trick is to make guildhalls meaningful without making traveling to cities pointless. A problem with guildhalls tend to also be that they don't have a presence in the world, meaning that it doesn't serve as a good social hangout place towards the outside world.

I think at least guildhalls would be very interesting, especially if it was a sort of stronghold, where guild vs guild would happen with each guildhall as a homebase. Would be a great expansion of PvP and could even have a middle part with a third faction of hostile NPCs where other resources could be found and fought for. It'd be a whole new kind of battleground based on guilds. People not in guilds would also be able to join, but would end up with a standard stronghold and not a customized one.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know that I'd call it a new feature, but I do expect a sort of paragon experience again like they've done with Legion. It doesn't need to be tied to a weapon (and probably shouldn't be), but will likely be tied to each spec again.

Things I'd like to see, but highly doubt. Player housing done properly. I had housing in FFXI before WoW was even released. Blizzard has nearly 2 decades of other MMOs to take inspiration from and do it right. Not garrisons again. Simply a home I could collect and customize to my desire similar to the transmog system. It doesn't need to have any progression benefits tied to it so it wouldn't be mandatory. Make any drops that come from bosses be a separate loot table so you aren't getting a bed instead of your trinket. It would just be a nice bonus you get from participating in the content.