10+ Year Old Account

follower mission addon

sometime ago ive seen bellular video on yt and there was a nifty follower mission addon showing best follower choices with mission % success chance. something similar to wods garrison commander or whatever its name was.
    i asked in comments about the addon name but still got no response.

does anyone know which addon im talking about so i could get it ?

thanks in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    i asked in comments about the addon name but still got no response.

does anyone know which addon im talking about so i could get it ?
    Shouldn't be hard to find out, as I just took a quick glance at some videos that might be somewhat related to your question and he actually lists all addons in the Description of each video.

I've found Garrison Mission Manager to be the most likely answer. But personally I think it looks bad and it actually makes my missions less profitable than manually picking troops and champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    I've found Garrison Mission Manager to be the most likely answer. But personally I think it looks bad and it actually makes my missions less profitable than manually picking troops and champions.
    I'm using it and the most important feature of it is the time when the mission expires. Let's say you have 3 missions you wanna send but only enough champions / troops to 200% two of them, you can pick and choose which one will expire first to ensure you can send the third after. I got so annoyed with the invisible expiration timer, only blue missions show it, normal missions at least 90% of them have 36h expiration after spawn but the game doesn't tell you.

Obviously no addon can tell me what I actually need which is "what's the most efficient spread of my champions and troops so I can 200% as many missions as possible at once?" but at least tells me if there's only 1 setup for a specific mission or do I have multiple ways of countering it.

P.S. I know Slootbag on his stream was using Order Hall Commander addon instead, but for me it was kinda overcomplicating things, you might like it better though.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2017-06-17 at 03:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Garrison Mission Manager + Master Plan