Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Tell that to the half a dozen sources I've listed before and you had no witty comebacks for. The alt facts are the ones that geniuses like you get from the MSM and peddle here daily.

None of which comport with actual reality.
    Let me explain something to you. Something about how to get a message across. Consider it free advice.

You see this?

This makes people think you're a nut.

You see this?

Yous see this?

So before people read what they say, they think you're a nut. And then you write something so outlandish that is just reinforces it.

And that's one paragraph.

BY THE WAY Russia Insider..... you mean the same oligarch-backed Russia Insider that is just another RT/Sputnik? *sigh* Cannoli, you do not surprise...

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I've done my Canola Daily Quest, I'm gonna go somewhere else. Let me know if he writes any more great works of fiction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Haha! The day you're qualified to "explain something" to me or give me "free advice" is the day hell freezes over. You can dream though.

None of those things you mentioned in my sigs or what I said about Ukraine is untrue, but the one in my avatar is an opinion based on the actual state of the country. If you can prove they're untrue, do so instead of merely spewing your usual BS and lame attacks. The only ones who may think that are the badly informed who wouldn't have a clue if it came up and bit them on the ass. We know who they are.

Otherwise, Crissi warned people in the other thread about derailing threads and going on personal rampages. You've resorted to that since you have no argument on the issues. "Hey that's not true and ur a nut!1" is not an argument. One guy got banned for it and several infractions were handed out.

So really, I'm tired of your constant post quoting to say nothing but another bash. Move along.

God bless you.

(Also what am i going to do? Argue Russian intentions in Ukraine for the 4th straight year? Pretty much speak for themselves at this point and we spent 4000 pages on the topic a few years back).

No Cannoli, I don't argue with you because you're a nut, who says nutty things, and links from generally nutty sources. I argue with many people. I don't need to argue with you. You are biologically and metaphysically incapable of making a point that requires another human being to refute.

You're basically an auto-refutation machine at this point, and that work of art up there of yours is a great example of that. I'm not sure what's more eye-rolling, recycling Russian propagandist talking points, or linking known Russian propaganda sites and calling them reliable. "There Caolela goes again". Boy. I wonder how this hooks into his grand unified conspiracy theory.

It all comes down to this.

That's you. That's insane. You're a sick puppy, in in need of Thorazine, and it's to the point poster after poster is pointing that out now. Blame yourself. I'm just the studio audience.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-06-17 at 06:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Aurinaux -

So when you've lost the argument on one thing (Ukraine), you conveniently move the goalposts to another (Crimea). Yes, it was just a "misunderstanding was my mistake".

There's no point in discussion from here on, as we can see by Skroe's posts and now yours, where some are simply going into denial or attack mode against any and all info or evidence that's put up. This is known as killing the messenger because you don't like the message.

And again with the "tinfoil expert" crap that you've repeated several times now. The same stuff that Skroe just got infracted for instead of a sensible discussion w/o the personal flames.

I've posted the names of several very credible whistleblowers, former high-ranking NSA personnel and a Congressional aide that no one bothers to check. Instead, you keep to your fantasy of conspiracy "theory", and that the MSM can be taken at face value.

Then there's the historical record, that which proves the intel agencies like CIA and NSA have been outed for these and many other actual conspiracies, not theoretical ones, such as at the Church Committee hearings in the 1970s, or Director James Clapper's more recent admitted lies to a Congressional investigation. I could list at least a dozen examples but it would again be in vain here.

So have at it yourselves. I'm out.

The vast majority of Americans(not really sure about Europeans) are incapable of discussing most anything to do with Russia in an unbiased rational manner. This is due to decades upon decades of social programming to view Russia as the enemy of America/freedom which we only took a short break from during the 90's. Its just beyond sad how many people can't accept a future or reality in which Russia and America work together much like most other countries do. At some point I would like to think that reason and a desire to live in a better world will outweigh all the propaganda and programming.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    I'm fine with working together with Russia. But Russia needs to meet us. You think we have any imperative to meet them?? We would be perfectly fine without Russia, whether they are upset or not. Why would we concede anything to them??
    Gotta be hard having such conflicting thoughts in one head.
    Do you also twist "Russia and USA working together" into "Russia doing USA's bidding"?
    If you want to work together you gotta concede the superiority complex.
    If you don't want to work together - that's understandable too, just don't pretend you want to.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Do you also twist "Russia and USA working together" into "Russia doing USA's bidding"?
    If you don't want to work together - that's understandable too, just don't pretend you want to.
    I agree that it is double speak. We don't need to concede anything to them. All we need to do is stop acting like they are our natural born enemies as we are always being taught to think of them as. We had multiple high ranking politicians only a year or so ago going on tv and actually comparing Putin to Hitler with a straight face. Repeatedly. Our media has an agenda when it comes to Russia and its being played out once again with regard to the Trump presidency. So much is being passed off as fact that has no basis in truth or reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    The superior can work with the inferior if the inferior accept they are not going to get the equal treatment they dont deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    Uh oh. He's back. And still incapable of commenting on anything of substance and is left bolding words and citing the dictionary.

Sentence 1: I'm fine with working together.
    Sentence 2: But Russia needs to meet us.

They kind of go together. Like peas and carrots. There's no contradiction here. We will be allies when they choose to rise to our standards. Oh the double speak!!!

Good effort, though!

- - - Updated - - -

Do you remember how Obama was too soft with Russia and allowed Putin to get away with everything? I'm just incredibly confused, because where did this group of people go? Were you always pro-Russia, even then?

You know, I have a lot of issues with American foreign policy, but I have no antipathy with our policy regarding Russia. Our interests, simply put, don't align with theirs. I mean, we literally juxtapose them at EVERY hotspot in the world. I really cannot comprehend why you people cannot grasp this basic fact.

Just think about it. Who is America? WHAT do we want as a nation? And WHO in this world do those interests align with?

And seriously people, let it fucking go. Holy shit. We get it. You found an article that said X and you can't help but go full contrarian and chant all things Not X. It's called the internet. There exists an opinion piece for literally everything. There's no problem with a network opposing Russian interests! That statement alone is no endorsement for a position in the subject. Research dude.
    ok, you are really just coming off as a way over the top overly emotional person right now. If you can't even address someone as an individual without having to group them into whatever group you think you are referring to with 'you people' then please don't waste my time waiting for me to read and respond to everything you are writing. Believe w/e the **** you want to, you aren't worth wasting time trying to have a reasonable conversation with.
    Last edited by Berndorf; 2017-06-18 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Which law in Russia is discriminatory against gays? What does it say? How does it affect private lives of homosexuals?
    Really? Which law? Take your pick. I listed the law Prohibiting gays from adopting from over seas if their country recognizes gay marriage. The gay propaganda law makes it illegal to hold gay pride events, speak in favor of gay rights, or say that gay relationships are equal to heterosexual relationships.

How does it effect the private lives of homosexuals? Oh I don't know, how about the fact that if it Doesn't remain private, it puts a target on their back. Any violence against them isn't treated as a hate crime. Its just classified as a normal act of violence. There have been people Fired for coming out when a minor is involved.

Read this as well. Using the internet to even promote what they label as "no traditional relationships" is grounds to be fined 100,000 rubles, or roughly $1731. They Actually akin allowing gay marriage to promoting pedophilia.

These types of laws effect every homosexual in a deep way. They have to hide it and have to fear what repercussions make take place if they ever get found out. The fact that 90% of those surveyed were found in favor of this law. Its sickening how much hate they have for sexual minorities over there.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2017-06-18 at 07:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Otherwise, Crissi warned people in the other thread about derailing threads and going on personal rampages.
    So why do you keep doing it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Really? Which law? Take your pick. I listed the law Prohibiting gays from adopting from over seas if their country recognizes gay marriage.
    I.e. foreigners. Not citizens of Russia. Foreigners have less rights, nothing wrong with that.
    The gay propaganda law makes it illegal to hold gay pride events, speak in favor of gay rights, or say that gay relationships are equal to heterosexual relationships.
    Nope. Totally wrong. It's only forbidden to involve minors in all that.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    For the last year everything Russian has been considered evil and awful. We have Russian-American Citizens in this country also, so is russophobia hate speech?
    According to our lefties (in Finland), opposing Putin and Russian imperialism is russophobic hate speech, and wanting to join Nato is fascism and warmongering.

I guess that part got cut while I was editing. However, that makes them illegal in public. The place a gay pride parade would be effective.

I.e. foreigners. Not citizens of Russia. Foreigners have less rights, nothing wrong with that.
    In this case, no. They are nearly as harsh on their own citizens. In Russia, it is illegal for an unmarried couple to adopt, as a result of same sex marriage not being allowed, a homosexual couple cannot adopt. However, a single individual theoretically Could adopt, but its up to a Judge to decide if they are allowed to adopt or not. Given how most of Russia despise homosexuals, a judge would probably deny any openly homosexual individual.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Russia is in decline.

We have 24 pages here on MMO-C in this thread explaining why. Russia is ran by the mafia, the Russian people are held prisoner.

Not a whole lot the free world can do about it other than imposing sanctions and waiting for Russia to implode like the Soviet Union did.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Because we do not care.

I used to care but not anymore. Not since I have seen your societies tear themselves apart.

Brexit, Trump, Le Pen, the refugee crisis, the regressive left and the alt-right. All instruments of chaos and portents of bad things to come.

They hate us because we are not affected by these things. While the West is in chaos, we stand and watch. And laugh. We used to look at you and see hope, see what our country should be. Now... not much.
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess that part got cut while I was editing. However, that makes them illegal in public. The place a gay pride parade would be effective.
    Sexual things should not be in public at all. Heterosexual pride parades are forbidden for the same reason - MINORS.
    No discrimination against gays here.

In this case, no. They are nearly as harsh on their own citizens. In Russia, it is illegal for an unmarried couple to adopt, as a result of same sex marriage not being allowed, a homosexual couple cannot adopt. However, a single individual theoretically Could adopt, but its up to a Judge to decide if they are allowed to adopt or not. Given how most of Russia despise homosexuals, a judge would probably deny any openly homosexual individual.
    Single Russian homosexuals can adopt FREELY, no judges are involved. No one will even ask them about that. There's no law specifically prohibiting homosexuals to adopt. It only becomes a problem when they want to do it as a couple (as in we are here and we are queer and we want to adopt), because homosexual couples are not recognized as valid couples by state, it's a bureaucratic issue. There's no problem for a gay woman and a gay man to marry and adopt.

Lol, are you retarded?

The first prosecution under that law was a guy holding a protest sign in public

They convicted a woman who ran an LGBT support group online

Etc etc

I had to fucking search but here's the actual text of the bill

http://fareasterner.blogspot.com/201...laws-full.html

Let me go ahead and copy the important part for you.

"Turnover of information products containing information prohibited for distribution to children in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 5 hereof, in places accessible to children shall not be permitted..."

Note the "In places accessible to children". You know what places are accessible to children? Libraries. Stores. The street during a gay pride parade. The fucking Internet.

It also specifically bans homosexuality or any talk of such on TV or Radio unless it's pay-to-view outside of 11 PM- 4 AM

It also states

" The first and last page of the newspaper, cover copy printed materials, other printed products prohibited for children, for the propagation of unspecified persons in places accessible to children shall not contain information harmful to health and (or) development of children. "

So you can't have gay people on the cover of a magazine, on the front page of the news paper, your book, or anything that children might happen to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because people who simply dismissed everything Russia did in its past as simply scaremongering all ended up death. We have a long history between them and us, we know their ideals and reject them, we are aware that the people in power have a romantic view of the USSR days and some even want those to come back, those in power are often former KGB, FSB or any other branch of government that gladly inflicted harm upon their own if it meant keeping the "peace".

If Russia continues to maintain those views of the past, continues with ideals that are highly oppressive all we have to do is look to our not so distant past of how they tried to overthrow governments and install chaos in an attempt to control the west and starve us quite literally in some cases.

Only a fool would simply dismiss it all as blind fear, a blind ignorant fool with no clue about their history.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheImperios View Post
    Because we do not care.

I used to care but not anymore. Not since I have seen your societies tear themselves apart.

Brexit, Trump, Le Pen, the refugee crisis, the regressive left and the alt-right. All instruments of chaos and portents of bad things to come.

They hate us because we are not affected by these things. While the West is in chaos, we stand and watch. And laugh. We used to look at you and see hope, see what our country should be. Now... not much.
    Order at the cost of freedom, you may keep it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Russia is in decline.
    Any list that shows India and Indonesia ahead of Germany and Japan, is not to be trusted.