View Poll Results: Do you like priest Class Mount?

Voters
161. This poll is closed
  • Yes

88 54.66%
  • No

73 45.34%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I think it looks okay. It's not as pretty as the Paladin Class mount (<3), but it's definitely among the better ones.

Meh. In exception for shaman class mount every other class mount is bland, boring, shit which either fails to fit class fantasy or just copies a design from a mount which already exists in a game.

Speaking about Priests specifically, what the fuck a weird gryphon with owl face has to do with Priest class fantasy? Right, absolutely nothing. And the quest that led to obtaining this mount had nothing to do with Priests as well, it was some typical archaeology quest with brann. Is Archaeology now considered a part of priests class fantasy? Nope. You wanna know how the real priest class quest look? Go watch a video with the last quest for Benediction/Anaphema line, that's how. How Priest class mounts should look like, according to actual Priest class fantasy? Of course, like huge angelic wings of light for healers and huge wings of all-consuming darkness for shadow. Not this stupid gryphowlkin.

Biggest problem lies within modern blizzard being so fucking uncreative and lazy... they aren't even trying. You take any asian grinder piece of shit game, while the game itself is shit, its artists and designers create marvellous models for their game - while having a couple of thousand players overall, therefore not getting lots of revenue. Blizzard, you know, the company which earn billions annually? Hell no, they're the guys who put the old cata dungeon set together, slap a new color on top of it and have a nerve calling that "new" content. Greedy lazy motherfuckers, your typical modern blizzard in three words.
    Last edited by l33t; 2017-06-15 at 06:11 PM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Croshius View Post
    Because it's face is flat and it has a very boring animation, it feels like the nightborne mount when you're on it
    Not even close lol, Animations are different. Nightborne is a Saber for example+ animations
    Shadow one, has a cool casting animation when you summon it I guess it's the same for holy and disc.

Pala one wins the boring price imo.

So I have clue were you are coming from?

I don't understand where owls fit into the in-game class fantasy, the neck and head posture look abnormal and uncomfortable, Shadow's variant is JUST a purple version of the "holy and angelic" version the other specs get. Those are just the reasons I came up with on the spot. When I saw it in the reveal video I immediately said "Ew, ugly" right alongside the Druid one. Others are plenty fine to like it, I don't.

Goes back to the weird obsession Blizzard seems to have with priests and birds. Just because it has wings doesn't mean the class should identify with it. If you're going to give us wings on a tier set, make them angelic or corrupted, not bird wings.
    Last edited by Asiel; 2017-06-16 at 03:54 PM.
    Signature and Avatar by maybenotquiteasheavy!

Just at first glance... it looks like the Gods created it without a brain and when it flies or runs it always smacks into walls.

Like these fools

I'm most annoyed by how it leaves a massively dense trail of particles that fill up the entire goddamn screen. Even with Particle Density at minimum, it still puts out a lot of them.

Blizz pls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rember the Priest Stamina Buff from classic?
    When you casted it an owl would emerge from you and hoot
    I think this mount represents it pretty well

For reference:
    http://wotlk.evowow.com/?spell=69377#sounds

I like it. I like the owl, I like the particles, I like the paws, it's great.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I found it really awkward doing the quest as shadow.

We have to protect them from the void and corruption.... okay, will do.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2017-06-18 at 03:23 AM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    Rember the Priest Stamina Buff from classic?
    When you casted it an owl would emerge from you and hoot
    I think this mount represents it pretty well

For reference:
    http://wotlk.evowow.com/?spell=69377#sounds
    That's not the sound that PW:Fort used.

People look for ways to be disgruntled. Blizzard could hire a mindreader and perfectly find out and deliver what every single player wanted, and those players would find a way to be disgruntled about Blizzard hiring a mindreader.

I thought the lore surrounding these mounts was awesome, and I love them dearly.

15+ Year Old Account
    At least it can land

/look at Rogue reskin of the WoD firebird

sigh

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RadmaKanow View Post
    This mount is awesome. Still working to get it since Priest is an alt and lacks some progress. But this is one of the most cool looking mounts.

People qq about head and facial look. Damn, have you ever seen a real owl? Here are some owl photos:

Compare it to Priest mount's head and stop moaning.

Aside from Priest mount - every one of new class mount are great. maybe with a slight exception of Warrior, but it's personal preference. You can cry all you want, no one forces you to acquire it. I bet most of people will abandon it soon enough, especially when they become more common. Your call. I'm going to enjoy them.
    To be fair... the eyes are missing actual pupils. XD

Doesn't change the fact it's an ugly mount and not a well-designed owl, if it is supposed to be one.

Agree with @Tanthoris that it doesn't fit the class. Even if I liked the mount, an owl doesn't fit priests, it fits druids.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    i just wanted to ride a shadowfiend or a flying tentacle

Its face is ugly and flat - maybe looks like an owl but it is awful.

Owls have nothing to do with priests - it is just a completely meaningless mount.

It is incredibly boring and lacks any special or cool factor.

Tbh I think the shadow one is the best looking class mount after the Demon Hunter and Shaman's mounts. Those purple particles that it leaves behind make it so pretty

Simply put.

Its a fantastic mount, well made and good looking.

Its a terrible PRIEST mount.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

7+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think its the second best class mount! Monk->Priest
    Who needs signatures anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's CLEARLY a holy/disc mount. There is nothing beyond a shitty shadowform glyph skin to tie it into shadow. Plus from what little I gather they have nothing really to DO with the class. Plus of all the animal mash-ups to do..owl-cat? does not mesh so well when we have cat and dogbirds
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    Because it's CLEARLY a holy/disc mount. There is nothing beyond a shitty shadowform glyph skin to tie it into shadow.
    Every class got 1 mount, just recolored for different specs. Priest was not singled out.

Except Monk, they got just 1 mount for all 3 specs, no recolors.

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    Plus of all the animal mash-ups to do..owl-cat?
    It's called a "gryphon"

you dingus