Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

New Titanforged From Relinquished Tokens

Has anyone received an item above 925 from Nethershard Relinquished tokens yet today?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhackin View Post
    Has anyone received an item above 925 from Nethershard Relinquished tokens yet today?
    They stated the cap on the tokens wouldn't be raised with the patch. It also wouldn't go up until Mythic TOS is released and the ilevel cap raises.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    They stated the cap on the tokens wouldn't be raised with the patch. It also wouldn't go up until Mythic TOS is released and the ilevel cap raises.
    I know the base level wasn't increasing with the patch, are you saying they can TF to new cap after M ToS comes along?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I know the base level wasn't increasing with the patch, are you saying they can TF to new cap after M ToS comes along?
    Right now, the cap for all TF items is still 925. When mythic ToS launches that cap gets raised to 955

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    They said in the interview the max level wouldn't be increasing.

Gear

• The item level rewarded from Nethershard gear won't be changing in Patch 7.2.5.
    Last edited by Tharkkun; 2017-06-13 at 11:08 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted
    No, this refers to the base level.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    They said in the interview the max level wouldn't be increasing.

Gear

• The item level rewarded from Nethershard gear won't be changing in Patch 7.2.5.
    That refers to the ilvl before WF/TF you just interpret that wrong. People have seen/looted over 925 on ptr spamming nethershard copy before it went down.

You just can't get new ToS or Legendaries from them. Just the same as before patch with potential Ilvl increase from TF rng once the cap goes up on the 27th.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Haha. Blizz doesn't know what they are doing.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Haha. Blizz doesn't know what they are doing.
    That image is from PTR, so..
    start9

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    That refers to the ilvl before WF/TF you just interpret that wrong. People have seen/looted over 925 on ptr spamming nethershard copy before it went down.

You just can't get new ToS or Legendaries from them. Just the same as before patch with potential Ilvl increase from TF rng once the cap goes up on the 27th.
    I could have sworn I got a Legendary from one of those. I remember being pretty angry because my prot warrior was fishing for fun dps trinkets to get/use, and because I was in Arms Spec loot, I ended up getting Kiljaeden's rather than Archimonde's -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pijips View Post
    That image is from PTR, so..
    PTR or not, the chance for 12 consecutive forge procs to occur is so microscopically low that this tooltip can only be a fake creation by some addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    PTR or not, the chance for 12 consecutive forge procs to occur is so microscopically low that this tooltip can only be a fake creation by some addon.
    low chance doesn't mean it cant happen, i guarantee the first day mythic tomb opens, somebody, somewhere, will get an EN LFR 955 titanforge, because, while low in chance, it can and will happen

Can it happen or can it not happen? Make up your mind. You can't have both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnykeg1337 View Post
    low chance doesn't mean it cant happen, i guarantee the first day mythic tomb opens, somebody, somewhere, will get an EN LFR 955 titanforge, because, while low in chance, it can and will happen
    EN LFR has what base level? 835? LOL, there aren't enough stars in the galaxy that would need to align for that to happen.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    EN LFR has what base level? 835? LOL, there aren't enough stars in the galaxy that would need to align for that to happen.
    Stranger things have happened

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    That's gonna be my BTI.
    "Video game player found dead at home today,Apparently,the World of Warcraft player who calls himself Nexx died from a shortage of blood to his brain,he seems to have died with a raging erection that monopolised all the blood from his body"

- - - Updated - - -

I mean,I got a guildie who got a 925 titanforged socketted item from an heroic dungeon back when the heroic dungeon base level was 825 so yeah.With the amount of players and the amount of loot that drops everyday,nothing is impossible

10+ Year Old Account

You just can't get new ToS or Legendaries from them.

You can get the new legendaries from dauntless and relinquished tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post
    I could have sworn I got a Legendary from one of those. I remember being pretty angry because my prot warrior was fishing for fun dps trinkets to get/use, and because I was in Arms Spec loot, I ended up getting Kiljaeden's rather than Archimonde's -.-
    You can get legendaries just not the new ones. I said New ToS or legendaries from them. Nothing about old ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get legendaries just not the new ones. I said New ToS or legendaries from them. Nothing about old ones.
    This is not true. My buddy got a soul of the archdruid while popping dauntless rings.