Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Leveling from 100 to 110 using the companion app

SO spotted this post about leveling using the companion app > eusgamer.blogspot.com/2017/06/leveling-from-100-to-110-is-now-lot.html. Just want to ask if this can make my 101 rogue to 110 in a week.

I've just copied the process below for those who are also wondering on how to level up using the companion app.

1.) Get your alt to level 100 and proceed through the order hall campaign long enough to unlock two followers.

2.) Farm Blood of Sargeras on your main character by questing, completing order hall missions, or dungeon-ing.

3.) Visit the Blood of Sargeras vendor and start trading Blood for Order Resource Cache. The exchange rate is 1 Blood for 200 Order Resources.

4.) Send all of the Order Resource Cache items to the alt you plan to level via the app. Some reports say the full leveling will take about 10k Order Resources.

5.) Log on to your alt and claim the Order Resources from your mail.

6.) Log in to the app and start completing missions. It is very important to complete all of the available missions, even the ones that don’t reward bonus player experience. Completing the non XP missions will make them disappear and increase the chance that they are replaced with XP missions.

Deleted
    i don't think those missions give more exp then a quest or two, so it's gonna take a long time.

my current go to tip for leveling is do the invasion WQs. its efficient per time spent, but obviously it'll take about 1-2 weeks total due to invasion uptime limits.

Quote Originally Posted by leynardgamer View Post
    2.) Farm Blood of Sargeras on your main character by questing, completing order hall missions, or dungeon-ing.
    Was an interesting idea until this... if you are farming, why not just level up the character itself by farming Bloods and questing.

I don't think it holds any value as a challenge if all you are doing is doing real play on another toon.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

This took a long time, I went from 101 to 107 but it took a couple months, thought I wasn't always on the ball on doing the quests. Doing invasions on that character whenever you notice them up on your main is much quicker. On that druid I went 107-110 in two invasions.

10+ Year Old Account
    SO spotted this post about leveling using the companion app > eusgamer.blogspot.com/2017/06/leveling-from-100-to-110-is-now-lot.html. Just want to ask if this can make my 101 rogue to 110 in a week.

I've just copied the process below for those who are also wondering on how to level up using the companion app.

1.) Get your alt to level 100 and proceed through the order hall campaign long enough to unlock two followers.

3.) Visit the Blood of Sargeras vendor and start trading Blood for Order Resource Cache. The exchange rate is 1 Blood for 200 Order Resources.

4.) Send all of the Order Resource Cache items to the alt you plan to level via the app. Some reports say the full leveling will take about 10k Order Resources.

6.) Log in to the app and start completing missions. It is very important to complete all of the available missions, even the ones that don’t reward bonus player experience. Completing the non XP missions will make them disappear and increase the chance that they are replaced with XP missions.
    100 to 110 with Heirlooms and purely by invasions took 4-5 invasions total. total time played was 10hours 30something minutes.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

so, you do all the missions, run out of resources, farm bloods, again, keep doing missions and running out of resources, instead of just picking the char you want to level up, and doing only invasions when they are up

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    100 to 110 with Heirlooms and purely by invasions took 4-5 invasions total. total time played was 10hours 30something minutes.
    When you do an invasion, do you have to do the whole thing for optimal XP? What if you only complete the invasion WQ in a zone?

How long does it take?

Or you could log on with heir looms and smash 110 in afternoon of actually playing..

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    When you do an invasion, do you have to do the whole thing for optimal XP? What if you only complete the invasion WQ in a zone?
    Any char below 110 can only do the invasion WQs. The quest to complete 4 invasion WQs doesn't start when you enter the zone, so you can't do the whole invasion (quests/scenario) anyway.

Deleted
    Log in to the app and start completing missions. It is very important to complete all of the available missions, even the ones that don’t reward bonus player experience. Completing the non XP missions will make them disappear and increase the chance that they are replaced with XP missions.
    Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    How long does it take?
    This is nothing new, it could be done with the Garrison in WoD as well. The upside is you don't have to play the character. The downside is, you will spend at least a month doing it like this. You do NOT get enough XP missions on a daily basis to do this fast or efficient. You are much better off actually playing while doing those missions. The best benefit from them will be turning them in just AFTER a level-up instead of prior, as you get a tiny bit more xp that way. It's not even close to being good, not even with heirlooms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Below 110 all you can do is the WQ bonuses, and yeah even without heirlooms it really doesn't take much to get em to 110 from 98 with them.

10k resources sounds really, really low. I didn't think an XP missions gave you more than 5% or so of a level, so you'd need 200 of them?? Or am I badly misremembering?

10+ Year Old Account
    I did the 6 WQs that were available, (its all that was available), the scenario at the end is only available to those who are 110.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Invasions are where it's at. Do them during high traffic times, or use the lfg tool so it doesn't take forever to kill things. Tag/loot needed mobs and enjoy the XP spikes. I get well over a lv worth of xp without a single heirloom piece.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do this and it's great, invasions are a good half measure but as far as pure time played vs levels gained efficiency is concerned, this method can't be beaten.

Its especially good when you can consider that you can do it at work/on the train/at the movies/while driving.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

its true that its possible but at this point its poitnless due to how extremly slow it is - you get around 1 level per week max while with looms invasiosn give you 1,5level per 10 minutes of afk flying -_-

Just want to ask if this can make my 101 rogue to 110 in a week.
    What a weird game. The only way to win is not to play...

i have done this with all my alts at the same time as doing invasion it took me about 5 days the missions give 30k xp and if you are lucky enough to get the bonus you get another 30k xp each missions is 2 hours so if you dont miss any you will rough get between 60k-120k every 4 hours depending on bonus. the quests rotate between xp and ap.
    so you could have 2 xp quests then you would get 2 ap and then 2 xp and so on.

it is good to get some extra xp while at work and sleeping.

the only downside is when you are max level you are still ilvl 500-600 with no relics.
    Intel i7 2600k | NZXT Havik 140 | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | 3x Liyama E2407HDS(5760x1080) | Intel 520 Series 120GB
    2x EVGA GTX 690 SC Signature 4096MB in SLI | 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 2133 | CoolMaster HAF X

In a week, no but I did it with my hunter, took a while but got it done, only did the Azura zone to get the hidden skin for the weapon.