Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    As much as I have argued against this but maybe just maybe the enemies afterwards don't have to be some cosmic threat to all existence on the planet. Maybe they could slowly change the game away from raiding but more world exploration, living lives in Azeroth (plus Draenor and what is left of Argus and Outland). There can be threats but let's have society on Azeroth breathe instead of "End of the world incoming once a year."

- - - Updated - - -

What Sargeras had before recruiting the eredar was really an unruly mess not being able to control. He specifically chose the Eredar out of all the races because he knew they could control the demons as generals for an army. Without the Eredar the demons are just as likely to fight themselves in the power vacuum as they are to follow Sargeras into attacking worlds.
    While I personally don't agree with you on your first point, the logical problem with that is that the game has always focused on the world being in trouble and to switch from that would make the player feel useless and unimportant which while you might want to feel normal, part of what makes WoW unique is how they are able to make the player feel important and without that, the story of wow would feel a lot less important or interesting.

So is KJ dead 'dead' or is he back to the Twisting Nether
    Bitch Pls

Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    I'm going with dead. Otherwise his end quote about being jealous doesn't make much sense. Not to mention his giant fel explosion.

Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    he's dead. way too close to argus not to be.

Jeez, man that group is annoying to listen to

Quote Originally Posted by Peach774 View Post
    Pandaria was old gods. That is all we would have left without sargeras. I really don't think we are going to kill him. He isn't at argus. He is somewhere in between argus and Azeroth. Though I guess he might be able to walk through the portal. Maybe next expac would be super crazy and is literally on top of sargeras(mostly joking). Honestly it will probably just be his voice very frustrated that he is losing to nontitans and we don't see him.
    He's probably inside of Argus easy peasy just wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Using the ship we're literally standing on above the planet?

Instead he teleports the Legion's stronghold right next to the planet they've tried many times now to destroy.

Give me something like Velen teleporting himself down to Argus recklessly, something out of character for him. A, "Oh fuck, Velen!" and the rest go down to follow him. Give me a Sargeras taunt at least if Argus is dragged to Azeroth. Something showing he's still on the planet and is about to kill us all.

Give us something to get excited about.
    The ship was crashing. Something exciting like Velen teleporting down there can't happen right now because we aren't going to Argus yet. The cinematic would show us directly going there if we were about to be DIRECTLY GOING THERE. We're going to sit on Azeroth for another 4 months. Would be really silly to make some cutscene of shit happening that isn't happening yet. Also he probably isn't about to "kill us all" he's probably incubating inside of the planet and I'd reckon he's probably thinking "Oh fuck" more than anything right now lol. I'd bet most of the demons would be thinking "Oh fuck" if Kil'jaedon just got beaten by mortals who then felt brave enough to pull Argus to their home planet to shit on the demons. I know it was just Illidan but they wouldn't. How would you feel if Russia killed the president of the US and then teleported their country over to ours? Pretty sure I'd be thinking "Oh fuck"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiyeon View Post
    Jeez, man that group is annoying to listen to
    The streamer was a dumbass and didn't mute his discord. Shit streamer. Never going to get over 500 viewers with that level of professionalism. Hope he enjoys his 15 minutes of fame by being in MMO's front page for a second.

If you look at someone who actually knows what they're doing like Asmon, you'll notice he knows when to use or mute discord and even control the in game sound volume (like music or dialogue) depending on situation. Watching his stream now and love it that he actually turns up dialogue and shuts the fuck up whenever an in game dialogue happens.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2017-06-20 at 07:55 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    He's probably inside of Argus easy peasy just wait.

- - - Updated - - -

The ship was crashing. Something exciting like Velen teleporting down there can't happen right now because we aren't going to Argus yet. The cinematic would show us directly going there if we were about to be DIRECTLY GOING THERE. We're going to sit on Azeroth for another 4 months. Would be really silly to make some cutscene of shit happening that isn't happening yet. Also he probably isn't about to "kill us all" he's probably incubating inside of the planet and I'd reckon he's probably thinking "Oh fuck" more than anything right now lol. I'd bet most of the demons would be thinking "Oh fuck" if Kil'jaedon just got beaten by mortals who then felt brave enough to pull Argus to their home planet to shit on the demons. I know it was just Illidan but they wouldn't. How would you feel if Russia killed the president of the US and then teleported their country over to ours? Pretty sure I'd be thinking "Oh fuck"
    Sargeras can't be inside of argus. A titan is a specific planet. Azeroth can't switch to a different planet, and neither can sargeras. Sargeras's planet is sargeras and it can't be argus because; 1. Argus was cut in half by Sargeras. 2. Argus doesn't have a titan soul

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    God damn, it those autistic idiots couldn't keep quiet for 2 minutes :| (Talking about the KJ death cinematic on the front page)
    They uploaded it to favour those that want to see it and you whine?
    Who's the real autist here?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    The streamer was a dumbass and didn't mute his discord. Shit streamer. Never going to get over 500 viewers with that level of professionalism. Hope he enjoys his 15 minutes of fame by being in MMO's front page for a second.

If you look at someone who actually knows what they're doing like Asmon, you'll notice he knows when to use or mute discord and even control the in game sound volume (like music or dialogue) depending on situation. Watching his stream now and love it that he actually turns up dialogue and shuts the fuck up whenever an in game dialogue happens.
    lol using Asmongold as an example of professionalism. Good times.

Most "professional" streamers have zero concept of professionalism. Just look at Towelliee, and he's usually the top WoW streamer. You don't have to be bright to make it as a streamer.

More importantly, will KJ have a mythic mount? Super disappointed with the "rewards" from ToS (and raiding as a whole).

Raids should be MUCH more rewarding in terms of effort and time required compared to other content. I'm talking cosmetics, mounts, titles, pets. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    God damn, it those autistic idiots couldn't keep quiet for 2 minutes :| (Talking about the KJ death cinematic on the front page)
    What? Try again, the current one has nothing of the sort.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    More importantly, will KJ have a mythic mount? Super disappointed with the "rewards" from ToS (and raiding as a whole).

Raids should be MUCH more rewarding in terms of effort and time required compared to other content. I'm talking cosmetics, mounts, titles, pets. etc.
    Why? 3 out of the 4 difficulties are tourist mode and the 4th difficulty is run by only 3% of the population give or take.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Why? 3 out of the 4 difficulties are tourist mode and the 4th difficulty is run by only 3% of the population give or take.
    I'm referring to all difficulties - I just don't see why they would offer even less for ToS than previous raids, especially one with an iconic end boss like KJ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    lol using Asmongold as an example of professionalism. Good times.

Most "professional" streamers have zero concept of professionalism. Just look at Towelliee, and he's usually the top WoW streamer. You don't have to be bright to make it as a streamer.
    Towelliee has seniority, he's one of the oldest streamers. Asmonbald is a goofball, but you can't deny he knows what the viewers want to see, that's why he's #1 WoW only streamer right now. I'm currently watching him over Towelliee because he knows when to shut the fuck up and he has his shitty discord muted. When I watch a streamer I want to hear the streamer, not the monotone virgins in their discord.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Deleted
    How would you feel if Russia killed the president of the US and then teleported their country over to ours? Pretty sure I'd be thinking "Oh fuck"
    They'd most likely thank Putin.

10+ Year Old Account
    How would you feel if Russia killed the president of the US and then teleported their country over to ours? Pretty sure I'd be thinking "Oh fuck"
    Teeeeechnically, it would if Russia killed our second in command (Vice Prez and probably most of our congress too since we killed a lot of their top dawgs already) and then teleported OUR country over to them. Their first in command, Sargeras, is still perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Teeeeechnically, it would if Russia killed our second in command (Vice Prez and probably most of our congress too since we killed a lot of their top dawgs already) and then teleported OUR country over to them. Their first in command, Sargeras, is still perfectly fine.
    Well, the whole thing probably works better if you equate Trump to KilJaeden and Sargeras to Putin .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Well, the whole thing probably works better if you equate Trump to KilJaeden and Sargeras to Putin .
    That would make both, the US and Russia part of the Legion, who would be Azeroth then? The EU?