Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like how Velen didn't say anything, like ''bitch have a boop and die already you cunt''

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Why not? It's clearly capable of connection to Azeroth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleborn View Post
    they didn´t have the Keystone connected to Azeroth, the thing acted more as their key to Legion Planets.
    Well, I guess we can question why they didn't send a demon (or a small force) here with the Keystone, then open a portal to Argus for the demons to go through or just record Azeroth's coordination before coming back. Maybe recording take time, and Sargeras / KJ doesn't want to risk losing the Keystone and thus having all their worlds accessible for us to assault? The Guardian can detect demonic's activity (seeing that Aegwynn detected the demons when they appeared in Northrend) and will certainly intercept it. Maybe it takes a lot of power to activate they keystone for this big of a rift (although not as much as opening the rift directly by yourself) so one or two demons (bar Archimonde / KJ or Sargeras) can't use it as fine as Illidan did?
    Last edited by Qualia; 2017-06-20 at 08:41 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Well, I guess we can question why they didn't send a demon (or a small force) here with the Keystone, then open a portal to Argus for the demons to go through. Maybe Sargeras / KJ doesn't want to risk losing it and thus having all their worlds accessible for us to assault? Maybe it takes a lot of power to activate they keystone for this big of a rift (although not as much as opening the rift directly by yourself)?
    I'm thinking it requires the world to be engulfed in Fel energy to link it. Smuggling it in someones backpack and saying 'there we go, world is linked' is a bit simple.

Deleted
    Why not? It's clearly capable of connection to Azeroth.
    yes, because Illidan anchored the portal to Argus to Azeroth, that wasnt there by default.

yes, because Illidan anchored the portal to Argus to Azeroth, that wasnt there by default.
    And the Legion couldn't do this because?

Deleted
    Well, I guess we can question why they didn't send a demon (or a small force) here with the Keystone, then open a portal to Argus for the demons to go through or just record Azeroth's coordination before coming back. Maybe recording take time, and Sargeras / KJ doesn't want to risk losing the Keystone and thus having all their worlds accessible for us to assault? The Guardian can detect demonic's activity (seeing that Aegwynn detected the demons when they appeared in Northrend) and will certainly intercept it. Maybe it takes a lot of power to activate they keystone for this big of a rift (although not as much as opening the rift directly by yourself) so one or two demons (bar Archimonde / KJ or Sargeras) can't use it as fine as Illidan did?
    I think this might answer:

Kil'jaeden clearly wants to do more, but Sargeras is "no, whiny bitch, we'll do it my way".

They could. But was that what Sargeras wanted? After all, Sargeras fell in love with Azeroth.

Deleted
    also keep in mind the Keystone was lost ever since TBC, before of that the Legion had a good lot of ways avaible for them to get into Azeroth other ways. (Avatar of Sargeras with the Scepter first, the Orcs, the Scourge, Kaelthas just shortly after the Keystone was lost.) so yeah, i would argue they certainly didn´t want to risk it especially when they still got other ways avaible.

on the other side we got the biggest portal ever above Azeroth that makes the Well of Eternity one look small and its directly at Argus, if the Demons couldn´t logically zergrush Azeroth before with the Tomb, they now can all the more. it´s quite the two edged sword. let alone closing that again.

and don´t even want to consider that Sargeras got with it pretty much a free way ticket to pay a visit with it.
    Makes me wonder why the fuck did Sargeras even need Well of Eternity, Tomb of Sargeras or Jeweled Scepter in the first place. Or are we to believe Kerrilldank-heika is more powerful and more skilled at using the Sargerite Keystone than a fucking Titan lord of the Legion?

Also, there's this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    It is somewhat ironic/amusing that the whole point of the collecting the Pillars and fighting through the Tomb of Sargeras was to seal the Fel Storm portal the Legion was using as their beachhead, only for Illidan to rip open a planetary-sized portal in the skies above Azeroth. Makes the entire 7.2.5 lead-in and raid somewhat pointless in the greater scheme of things, although several Legion stalwarts and Kil'jaeden were defeated in the process.
    And to be honest, the only valuable loss on Legion's part was KJ. Who, technically speaking, achieved jack shit in the entire expansion (in WoD as well). The rest was new faceless mooks for all intents and purposes. Plus there are still powerful Eredar like Talgath. And, while Blizzard won't touch that with a ten-foot pole because of the mountain of shit they created with this story, even if KJ died for real because of Fel saturation, there's nothing stopping the Legion from corrupting another KJ in another universe and creating a new demon version of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    I think this might answer:

Kil'jaeden clearly wants to do more, but Sargeras is "no, whiny bitch, we'll do it my way".
    Turns out that Sargeras is the primary reason why everything they ever attempted ended in failures.

7+ Year Old Account
    the never used the keystone as it was on mar'dum?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Illidan isn't Alliance.
    The only motivation Kerrilldank-heika has is the content of Tyrande's panties. She's doing it for an Alliance leader which kinda leans her heavily towards the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    the never used the keystone as it was on mar'dum?
    If only there was a difference between "couldn't" and "didn't"...
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Turns out that Sargeras is the primary reason why everything they ever attempted ended in failures.
    Pride.

the killer of all logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Sargeras now wants to corrupt Azeroth with Fel and keep her/it as his possession - Kil'jaeden and the other Legion commanders probably want to destroy it as per their original mission parameters. Having to invade and capture the world without destroying it is much more of an effort than just scourging it clean of life and magic.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Its a good way to make the legion seem even dumber.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Its a good way to make the legion seem even dumber.
    I didn't even think it was possible. They've been horribly underwhelming this entire expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    And why would Sargeras shrink himself? Why would he willingly have a disadvantage?
    Maybe he gets a power boost by increasing his density? Though that'd require him to keep the same mass as he shrinks. But if he does, then he'd be like Ant-Man on steroids. Sure, he could smash you into a bloody smudge in his real size. But if he gets tiny, he can quantum punch you into n-th dimension!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Makes me wonder why the fuck did Sargeras even need Well of Eternity, Tomb of Sargeras or Jeweled Scepter in the first place. Or are we to believe Kerrilldank-heika is more powerful and more skilled at using the Sargerite Keystone than a fucking Titan lord of the Legion?
    How would Sargeras open a portal to Azeroth, though? We know that the Keystone allows access to all Legion worlds - Azeroth wasn't one of them, so Sargeras can't just sit in the Nether and use the Keystone to come to Azeroth. It brings up the question of how Illidan opened a portal from near Argus to Azeroth: people are speculating that the Keystone works by recording coordination of worlds and allow the user to open the portal to those worlds. If that was the case, it could simply be that the Legion never got to record Azeroth's coordination into the Keystone (presumably using some kind of magic ritual / device) until recently, and thus it wasn't an available option.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I wonder who in activision watched third Transformers movie? Like come on!

Sentinel Prime in transformers tried bring Cybertron to Earth but failed. Here Illidan bring Argus to Azeroth and success! xD
    Now that you mentioned it, 3rd Transformers movie was retcon bonanza and the writing was all over the place in context of the franchise as a whole. And that applies to the franchise in general as well, though in varying degrees. Transformers is an inconsistent mess. Blizzard anything is an inconsistent mess. What if they share the writers? :O

Deleted
    The keystone is destroyed anyway now, it got consumed when it opened the gateway.

10+ Year Old Account

- Khadgar ^