Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviatharan View Post
    The flaw to that though, is that the Illidari were able to use it to stage an attack on Niskara, basically as soon as they got it back.

I doubt they knew where Niskara was.
    niskara was a legion world... it belonged to the legion...

my dude, please...

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    it's honestly kinda weird that blizz did that. i get that a titan's not a mortal, we have no idea how their life cycle works.

but this is basically like a kid cowering in fear with nothing but her head lice to defend her from omega-rape.
    Another laugh from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Big question now: Can the demons on Argus now be killed forever or not?
    They pulled Argus out of the Nether into our space :P, dont this mean everything we kill on Argus will now be meaningless.
    it was not pulled, it is simply a MASSIVE PORTAL in space like this

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Big question now: Can the demons on Argus now be killed forever or not?
    They pulled Argus out of the Nether into our space :P, dont this mean everything we kill on Argus will now be meaningless.
    That's the thing I have been wondering about aswell. According to WoWwiki: "The Twisting Nether (also known as the Nether Realm,[1] Nether World,[2] or the Nether) is the line between the ebb of Light and the flow of Void. A place of chaos and fragments."

Now, if Illidan pulled Argus out of that spot, does that mean demons on Argus dont actually die? But if it's possibel to kill demons forever on Argus, how is Argus still maintaining the connection to the Twisting Nether?

GOD I hope Blizzard has think this through....

Looks like we're really gonna detonate the whole planet to kill Sargeras

Looks like Illidan didn't read the Vengeance DH changelog.

His masterplan probably was to Fracture + Spiritbomb all demons on Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Looks like we're really gonna detonate the whole planet to kill Sargeras
    Yup. Start wreaking havoc on the most important Legion Stronghold. Sargeras himself appears. Blow up Argus like a fel grenade. The end.

Also nicely removes Argus from our skyline again. That thing's not gonna be there forever.

I'm sure Sargeras will return in some form. Perhaps he'll even send his soul through the portal to possess a host on Azeroth. I mean, we're right there. Gives us a threat for future problems he can get up to, as a more cunning foe.

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    That's the thing I have been wondering about aswell. According to WoWwiki: "The Twisting Nether (also known as the Nether Realm,[1] Nether World,[2] or the Nether) is the line between the ebb of Light and the flow of Void. A place of chaos and fragments."

Now, if Illidan pulled Argus out of that spot, does that mean demons on Argus dont actually die? But if it's possibel to kill demons forever on Argus, how is Argus still maintaining the connection to the Twisting Nether?

Several people have said it already, but he didn't pull Argus through to Azeroth's space. It's a portal/extremely large portal/doorway to the world, but not a physical pulling of the world itself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post

read 1 post above you, he did not move argus anywhere

I get the idea, honestly. Yeah, you close the portal to Argus now. Then what? The Legion rebuilds, again. Plan another invasion, again. Get new leaders. And next time, you might not have plot devices like the Pillars of Creation and the Artifacts to save your bacon. The legion has unlimited numbers, you don't. So Illidan forces an all-or-nothing gambit on us. We destroy the Legion now, or we die.

It's perfectly in character for Illidan, honestly. I do think it should be presented as a very risky gambit rather than Illidan having the plan for everything, but honestly it kinda was. Dadghar's reaction was clearly intended to be the audience's.

So long as at least some characters call out Illidan on taking such a gamble in everyone's name, I honestly don't have too many problems with this development.

The only thing that needs to be determiend is wether it was physically ported or wether it is a portal.

If it was physicall moved, then there'll be total chaos on Azeroth in terms of physics and this is a less probable scenario, although it makes for a nice Azshara and naga introduction due to the messed up sea levels. The more probable option is that it is a portal, in which case every demon killed on Argus is also permanently dead.

Sargeras was probably restoring himself through Argus. You can literally see something came out of the planet, tearing an exit hole(ie imagine a planet giving birth?) If he wasn't, then this is still his best chance to go to Azeroth by corrupting someone/something on Azeroth.

Could Sargeras have manifested physically and literally left Argus which he was cocooned in, tearing it appart in the process? Kil'jaeden was probably scheming with Gul'dan in order to save Argus; Gul'dan succeeding in transfering Sargeras' soul into Illidan's body would probably have saved Argus. Gul'dan having failed, Sargeras tore out of the planet and left, not expecting something like this to be pulled off. If he is in Argus still healing, then Illidan did the thing Sargeras needed to be done and that is create a proximity to Azeroth as he can now corrupt various beings by infusing them with his essence.

Argus while Gul'dan was atop the Nighthold:

Argus now, shortly after Gul'dans failure:

Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-06-21 at 12:57 AM.

If we win this war, and even end up finally killing Sargeras... I'm calling it total BULLSHIT.

We have been fighting for 3 years. First Ally and Hordie between each other, second year against Iron Horde and third against Legion. Is it me or Azeroth is mass producing manpower and resources now?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    If we win this war, and even end up finally killing Sargeras... I'm calling it total BULLSHIT.

We have been fighting for 3 years. First Ally and Hordie between each other, second year against Iron Horde and third against Legion. Is it me or Azeroth is mass producing manpower and resources now?
    Hmm...

Yyyup.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The only thing that needs to be determiend is wether it was physically ported or wether it is a portal.

If it was physicall moved, then there'll be total chaos on Azeroth in terms of physics and this is a less probable scenario, although it makes for a nice Azshara and naga introduction due to the messed up sea levels. The more probable option is that it is a portal, in which case every demon killed on Argus is also permanently dead.

Sargeras was probably restoring himself through Argus. You can literally see something came out of the planet, tearing an exit hole(ie imagine a planet giving birth?) If he wasn't, then this is still his best chance to go to Azeroth by corrupting someone/something on Azeroth.

What I personally think is that after Gul'dan's failure, Sargeras manifested physically and literally left Argus which he was cocooned in, tearing it appart in the process. Kil'jaeden was probably scheming with Gul'dan in order to save Argus; Gul'dan succeeding in transfering Sargeras' soul into Illidan's body would probably have saved Argus. Gul'dan having failed, Sargeras tore out of the planet and left, not expecting something like this to be pulled off. If he is on/in Argus, then Illidan did the thing Sargeras needed to be done and that is create a proximity to Azeroth.

Argus while Gul'dan was atop the Nighthold:

Argus now, shortly after Gul'dans failure:

one is a tiny 3 model of a planet made with very low detail as it would only be in a cinematic for half a second
    the other is a fully done peice of art we saw months ago
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-06-21 at 12:57 AM.

*Enter*

Greedisgood 500000
    *Enter*
    *Enter*
    Warpten
    *Enter*
    "Ready for Action""Ready for Action""Ready for Action""Ready for Action""Ready for Action""Ready for Action""Ready for Action""Ready for Action""Ready for Action""Ready for Action""Ready for Action""Ready for Action""Ready for Action"

"Build More Farms!"

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    one is a tiny 3 model of a planet made with very low detail as it would only be in a cinematic for half a second
    the other is a fully done peice of art we saw months ago
    Either way, it is clear they're trying to put accent on that gaping hole in the planet.

Could that be the place where Sargeras restores demons?

7+ Year Old Account

6 years as each expansion is about 2 years

but still, also we have been recovering using what we got from those fights, we gained the pandaren and their strength, then the power from draenor including (possibly) their help, then in legion the artifacts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Either way, it is clear they're trying to put accent on that gaping hole in the planet.

Could that be the place where Sargeras restores demons?
    oh wait you mean the hole? i dont know?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-06-21 at 01:09 AM.

but still, also we have been recovering using what we got from those fights, we gained the pandaren and their strength, then the power from draenor including (possibly) their help, then in legion the artifacts

- - - Updated - - -

no, that was argus
    I know it was Argus. I'm questioning wether that hole is where the demons physically repair themselves after being defeated outside the TN.

I'm pretty sure the only 2 year expansion in-lore is Cataclysm.

Also Pandaren and their strength is a very minority compared to what we have. Reinforcements from Draenor are nowhere to be found, possibly busy rebuilding their home and artifacts are given to revered heroes, not common soldiers.

Medivh also forshadows this in Kara i believe.