Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    How is that propaganda?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Well this is what is happening in eg. Germany. Those refuges (or not) are getting cash which they can spend on ANYTHING they want. If they really believe that helping those people have sense in Europe they should have iron rules about how to do it:
    1. Refugees camps should be closed
    2. After civil war ends, refugees are not refugees anymore so they should come back home (instead giving them citizenship as I could read somewhere)
    3. They should never give them cash
    4. If there is outbreak (like in France) police should capture violent units and send them back (as criminals).

- - - Updated - - -

and so do you.
    To number 4: Do you really think the countries they came from will take them back? We can WANT to send people back all we want, but it won't matter if the countries themselves don't allow the transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Seems logical. Buying as close to the country of need as possible cuts down costs and delivery time. But it doesn't really solve the problem or stop people from fleeing, because the war is what makes them flee even if they're not hungry.
    I watched some time ago Syrian christian girl in Poland (during some christian meeting or something) speaking about how it is hard there, but it is their home and she is not staying (even when people said she can stay without any problem).

I found it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Agreed. They need to be sent to subsidized housing distributed fairly evenly throughout the host country.

Say the war doesn't end for another ten, twenty years. Are you really expecting people that have built a life to just pick up and leave because you don't want another kebab shop down the street?

Why, exactly.

I don't think anyone is disputing deporting refugees that commit criminal acts, provided they are convicted of such in a court of law.
    You know, I've been trying to get the why's and how's out of the OP for 2 pages now. Doesn't seem like I'm getting either.

No, there are groups that sit around and wait for things like these so they can react to them and get upset. Just as there are groups on the opposite side of the spectrum waiting for THEM to do the same.
    And as another poster pointed out, buying locally and storing locally isn't always a good option because government and local leaders cannot be trusted.
    Well the pro-immigrant side is the actual majority or not isn't the issue. It's the fact they they make that side look weaker with videos like these.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I watched some time ago Syrian christian girl in Poland (during some christian meeting or something) speaking about how it is hard there, but it is their home and she is not staying (even when people said she can stay without any problem).

I found it!
    One child out of millions of people doesn't really mean much. Of course some will return. Others will not, having seen much greater opportunity in a new country.

Are you ever gonna respond to my questions about your statements on the economics? Or anything at all really, rather than moving the goalposts and avoiding it, as it feels like you're doing.

buying locally and storing locally isn't always a good option because government and local leaders cannot be trusted.
    There is always option to buy supplies near place where you need them, as you said yourself. I know how currency works, and EU seems to be worst place to buy food imo.
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

I rolled my eyes when I saw it, because I knew that I would see a bunch of crybabies whining about it here.

Lo and behold, I was not wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

One child out of millions of people doesn't really mean much. Of course some will return. Others will not, having seen much greater opportunity in a new country.
    Well I guess then I just linked to propaganda video. True Syrians should be dirty in rags right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    a lot of people don't get the fact that assad isn't the evil monster that people have lied and made him out to be.

that little boy that was used for anti-regime propaganda? he didn't flee syria, the rebels used him to push a narrative, then his family fled to the government controlled part of syria, where they live in safety.
    Well I guess this is argument in favor of we being able to help them there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human decency has a left-wing bias.
    No idea, i just assume there is good and bad people on both sides and carry on with my life trying not to group people by political view.

Those comments and dislikes... yikes.

Are you ever gonna respond to my questions about your statements on the economics? Or anything at all really, rather than moving the goalposts and avoiding it, as it feels like you're doing.
    I'm afraid of numbers. Besides I think you could look them up yourself. That way you would believe information more since they would not come from 'racist'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Those comments and dislikes... yikes.
    The internet is full of right wing trolls. Go figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is always option to buy supplies near place where you need them, as you said yourself. I know how currency works, and EU seems to be worst place to buy food imo.
    You're just repeating yourself. I've responded to that already. You can't just state it again...
    THe best place to find QUALITY over quantity. Some EU countries have strict regulations to maintain quality, safety and environmental impact on food production.

In my experience with the majority of the internet, the opposite is true.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2017-06-21 at 01:27 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm afraid of numbers.
    Your attempt at comically dismissing this tells me you're incapable of supporting your previous statements. So I think you should probably not have made them to begin with or even admit that you've fallen short on this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I'm my experience with the majority of the internet, the opposite is true.
    Depends on where you hang out. The internet is especially polarized.

Why the label right wing? Trolls is all you needed. And they come in all political flavors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Why the label right wing? Trolls is all you needed. And they come in all political flavors.
    Left wing trolls generally aren't the ones complaining about this video.

Context, what is it.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Some EU countries have strict regulations to maintain quality, safety and environmental impact on food production.
    Are you saying that middle-eastern/african food is worse?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you saying that middle-eastern/african food is worse?
    They have generally less stringent quality control standards and enforcement, yes.