Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Ion minor 7.3 hype tweet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/watcherde...31996262793216

"In light of today's events, I just want to call attention to Paul's answer to the final question in this interview:"

(Interview from june 13th)

GamesBeat: Do you have a time frame for 7.3 yet?

Kubit: It’s coming. We’re focused on 7.2.5 right now. That’s the main thing we want to talk about. But 7.3 is — Argus looms on the horizon.

Ion wouldnt just tweet this out unless they are planning on doing some 7.3 announcements soon.
    Edit: he is probably mainly reffering to Argus literally being on the horizon, but I feel like he still wouldnt just tweet this out unless they want to start hyping up 7.3.

Edit2: or maybe Ion is just the guy who found his partners pun genius and waited an entire week so he could reveal it to the world after ToS launched.
    Last edited by mmocb6c41d5544; 2017-06-21 at 01:43 AM.

Pretty sure the actual point was, "Argus looms on the horizon."

As in, now how it literally looms on the horizon in the game.

Have you been following the patch cycle this x-pac at all? 7.3 will be on the PTR very soon, probably about a month

Considering they have been releasing PTRs almost as fast as the previous patches, I think of course we can expect some 7.3 info now. My guess is 7.3 will be previewed at Gamescom (where Legion was announced last year), and Blizzcon will show preview some basic features/theme of the next expansion.

You know, there was sort of a backlash of 7.2 going on the PTR so close to Nighthold's release... perhaps they will take a hint and slow things down just a touch? But who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

illuminati #confirmed

I think 7.3 announcements will be next week
    ptr mid july

Deleted
    True but still. Probably just that argus is litterally on the horizon now. But Ion normally only tweets about game-related stuff.

Anyway I think they will announce 7.3 soon. Gamescom seems way to late and 7.2 non-raid content is becoming stale fast(mainly because its 80% launch content + the rather small broken shore.)

7.3 PTR will come next week...

Why wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    I think 7.3 announcements will be next week
    ptr mid july
    New PTR's have been 1-2 weeks after the previous patch goes live. So I wouldnt be suprised to see it hit the PTR this week or next, with the PTR lasting 2-3 months as usual for big patches.

10+ Year Old Account

That would be Ion's style. His trolling is legendary at this point.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Argus will be out around the time of gamescom... maybe a bit later.
    That's 2 months from now. That seems ~1 month too early for the patch, but you're right they may have an announcement well before then unless they slow things down slightly (which wouldn't surprise me).

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpbladez View Post
    New PTR's have been 1-2 weeks after the previous patch goes live. So I wouldnt be suprised to see it hit the PTR this week or next, with the PTR lasting 2-3 months as usual for big patches.
    that would be cool

If things go the same way its been with the other patches and PTR then we'll probably see the first bits and pieces of 7.3 next week.

And in regards to actual patch, going with the 77 days that have already been mentioned, that would be the week after Gamescom. ^_^

You guys excited for more generic world quests in a new zone that most likely will be made up of reused legion assets? Maybe there will be another exciting and epic quest line you can do every week like on the broken shore!

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    You guys excited for more generic world quests in a new zone that most likely will be made up of reused legion assets? Maybe there will be another exciting and epic quest line you can do every week like on the broken shore!
    I miss the days when suggesting these things got you called a cynic and a troll.

This. It was a dad joke.

You're reading too much into this. He was making a joke. Argus now actually looms over the horizon of Azeroth...literally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Oh, so Argus is coming to us. Yeah, it looks like it's literally on the horizon here. Nice find.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    That would be Ion's style. His trolling is legendary at this point.
    I don't get it? What's the actual troll in that one?
    Is all the shit devs say suddenly trolling?

He was just pointing out a "funny pun" his colleague said in an interview.
    You know. Since Argus now literally hangs in the sky. Over the horizon. (Yeah, it wasn't really that funny)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    I don't get it? What's the actual troll in that one?
    Is all the shit devs say suddenly trolling?

He was just pointing out a "funny pun" his colleague said in an interview.
    You know. Since Argus now literally hangs in the sky. Over the horizon. (Yeah, it wasn't really that funny)
    You shouldn't assume my intention. I think it's a clever joke. It's still trolling. The old definition, before the whole "Troll" revolution that just aim to hurt people. In other words: faking misinterpretation. But it's obvious and meant in a funny way.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..