Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    My only problem is, why the fuck does a charity need to spend these costs just to inform people? Could be better spent elsewhere.
    The goal of the video seems to remind people that refugees are overwhelmingly people fleeing a dire situation, in need of assistance and help even if there is a statistically small chance that dangerous elements may hide in their numbers. Framing us all as part of a common brotherhood and sisterhood of humanity, which softens peoples' outlooks and promotes donations and further support. So long as the charitable donation the video prompts outstrip the cost to create it then it is considered a worthwhile endeavor.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    You'd have to be a complete idiot not to see cheap propaganda in this video. But let them do it, let them make more of this so that people can hate them even more.

People that still think the muslims aren't invading our countries under the guise of asylum are extremely naive people and I would never allow them to hold any kind of power over the decisions in the future.

People like those will only realize the truth once they're being chased by a truck on the streets with some guy shouting "alauh akbar" while shots are being fired.

It will probably be too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's hard to say honestly since Youtube's comment system is like day old garbage someone left in the sun for a week and a hobo shat on it.

But this is no accident, Youtube's alt right and other white supremacist groups regularly organise attacks on channels they don't like (ie everyone else). It's made painfully obvious by the shit they post and upvote.

As someone who spends probably too much time on YT, I know that attacks on YT channels are organized by left and right equally. Maybe the right is a little better organized because 4chan is huge and Tumblr/Reddit is nowhere nearly as dedicated.

But during every wave of trolls, there is always a pinch of truth behind the trolling. The public feels a certain way about issues and Trolls are just the extreme that shines through. YT could do their part in an unbiased infotainment, but YT cannot change itself because the people who work for YT all share the same ideology, following mainstream safe-space ideas because that's ̶m̶̶o̶̶n̶̶e̶̶y̶ family friendly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    People that still think the muslims aren't invading our countries under the guise of asylum are extremely naive people and I would never allow them to hold any kind of power over the decisions in the future.

People like those will only realize the truth once they're being chased by a truck on the streets with some guy shouting "alauh akbar" while shots are being fired.

You mean like a moderator 2 posts above you with his heart warming (not to say utterly naive) shitposting? Probably same moderator that likes to infract me for having a opinion that's not aligned to his own?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    NOPE. It would be more right to help them where they are, it would cost less, and it wouldn't put as much stress on EU countries economy. But by all means if you are from other continent please help refugees and take them to your home
    If this is your level of knowledge on international economy, you should perhaps do more reading and less writing.

...and wtf is up with idiots saying that you need to take refugees into your home? I don't want my neighbors living in my home, does that mean that I am against neighbors?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spryte View Post
    The comments, haha. I really hope they are just jokes and aren't serious.
    The problem is that the proletariat class of europe is taking the brunt of the european global charity project, while probably made in jest, I wouldn't put it beyond the possibility that it is somewhat a reflection of how exasperated and angry people are. Because, a not so insignificant portion is angry, there is no two ways about it.

People in this day and age worry more about strangers than they do their own families, friends and even themselves.

Stupidity. No refugee is worth more than you and yours, and once a larger segment of the population accepts that this whole manufactured 'refugee' crisis will stop, as the open arms and giving hearts will turn toward their own and there'll be nothing left for those on the coattails of our society, the new carpetbaggers.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Saladinz View Post
    I have screenshoted the peoples threath to us nonwhite and nonchristians. DEUS VULT and the likes, also threaths to send us to the concentrationcamps have been screendumped by me. I will show this off to my fellow friends. That you are not against such words and that you are upvoting these comments shows that you really are not what you think you are. I hate Isis and wahhabists as they destroy life itself, same thing can be said about the lighter males. I am by no means an Islamist and i do not support killing, especially on innocent people. The killings of children in London made my hate against Isis even greater.
    Whatever you worthless crusaderoleplayers and the likes say will have no effect. I am sniping the proof of what kind of people you really are. Let my people decide werher to forgive your hatred or not. If you want to play middleage, i can support your roleplaying by spreading these screenshots.
    Honestly, i am a racist towards white males now and im becoming open about it.
    Extremists are extremists, no matter what colour they are or religion they practice.
    It's pretty sad on how many people are so far on the ends of the spectrum.

Could also be a white person, so your point is what exactly?
    I get it, you believe that every refugee is a extremist that is out to get you.
    It must be quite sad to be scared of everything.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2017-06-21 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Accepting refugees from tragically war torn parts of the world is the morally right thing to do in my opinion.
    WW2 and cold war are over long time ago.
    With today's technology, there is no reason to even have a war to start with.

The biggest problem is that US, Russia and Muslim countries are not interesting in peace.
    Why should we, who have nothing to do with it, pay the price?

Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    You mean like a moderator 2 posts above you with his heart warming (not to say utterly naive) shitposting? Probably same moderator that likes to infract me for having a opinion that's not aligned to his own?
    We shouldn't discuss moderation.

That said, he's a moderator of some video games online forum, I can live with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post

Could also be a white person, so your point is what exactly?
    I get it, you believe that every refugee is a extremist that is out to get you.
    It must be quite sad to be scared of everything.
    Nope, not all, never said that.

What we should do is stop meddling with their countries altogether, let them sort their never ending, eternal conflicts between themselves instead of creating more problems and bringing those same problems home with us.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...aspx?Yr=Last30

yes, because extremists are extremists. It has nothing to do with their religious beliefs. Those are cold hard facts, not my own fears.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Well it looks like someone paid google even more so they continue with their propaganda (just after #powertodecide propaganda video). If people are willing to spend money on people that need them so be it, but how about we all just send those money to countries where those people need them instead importing them like there is nothing more important!? Well at least it looks like people around the world do not buy to this video (while I was typing this post video had ~150k dislikes to ~60k likes). Don't buy into cheap lies friends!
    I know this may be shocking to you, but some people actually look at the reality of the situation and form an understanding not based on pre-conceived notions such as "immigrants are evil".

The reality is that the vast, overwhelming majority of refugees are people trying to get out of a bad situation. They are looking for help since their respective governments are not providing that help or, in a number of cases, are involved in creating the problems. It isn't as simple as "send them money"...aka, the lazy American answer. Assad, as an example, has brutally killed many peaceful protesters as well as innocent people that live nearby. Whether you choose to believe it, the reality is that these are people.

Rather than looking for comfort that your views are right, how about spending time educating yourself on the reality of the situation these people face? How about spending time education yourself about the type of people that need help? How about spending time finding out what reality is, instead of looking to confirm your pre-conceived notions? How about actually using critical thought techniques instead of just claiming that you use them?

This isn't an issue about left vs right...this is an issue about morality. Don't be one of those that lacks it.

What we should do is stop meddling with their countries altogether, let them sort their never ending, eternal conflicts between themselves instead of creating more problems and bringing those same problems home with us.
    It's easy to throw out answers when you neglect certain truths: We are a part of their eternal conflict.
    Plus the US wouldn't leave the middle east alone, they can make money off of them.
    You can live in a fairytale all you want but if you want to be taken seriously, atleast think deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    But no one claims all refugees are terrorists.

They claim some are terrorists, then argue they should not be allowed entry since there is no way to discern who is and is not a terrorist.

You yourself seem to subscribe to the same belief or you would have said no refugees are terrorist... The only difference between you and them is that you believe they should be allowed in regardless of whether there are terrorist among them.
    Some people born here (of varying religions) are terrorists. Should we ban citizens having children until we can discern which will and will not become a terrorist?

Well it looks like someone paid google even more so they continue with their propaganda (just after #powertodecide propaganda video). If people are willing to spend money on people that need them so be it, but how about we all just send those money to countries where those people need them instead importing them like there is nothing more important!? Well at least it looks like people around the world do not buy to this video (while I was typing this post video had ~150k dislikes to ~60k likes). Don't buy into cheap lies friends!
    Breaking news: MMO-C is still a safe space for fascists and racists. News at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    It's easy to throw out answers when you neglect certain truths: We are a part of their eternal conflict.
    Plus the US wouldn't leave the middle east alone, they can make money off of them.
    You can live in a fairytale all you want but if you want to be taken seriously, atleast think deeper.
    We are not part of their eternal conflict in the slightest. They've been fighting over Ala between themselves since the beggining. thousands of years before the US even existed.

History class

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Because pretending literally no refugee is a terrorist is fucking retarded.

But okay keep on supporting the actual propaganda going on that isn't the "leftist" one.

MUH LIBURAL POPAGANDA!
    Why american are such wimps?

We are not part of their eternal conflict in the slightest. They've been fighting over Ala between themselves since the beggining. thousands of years before the US even existed.

History class
    Before you try to be smart and act tough by "history classing", atleast get your facts straight.
    How long has it been that the West has been without war with eachother? Not long.
    Outside sources have influenced the East as much as it influenced the West.

Where do you think all their weapons and fundings come from?
    As usual, you are ignoring simple facts which speaks volumes.

Please don't reply anymore if you just gloss over simple things for your own sake of being right.
    All you do is make fun of yourself.

Are we solely to blame? No ofcourse not.
    But blatantly thinking that the west has nothing to do what the east does is mind-bending mind-gymnastics.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2017-06-21 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I take it sarcasm was a topic you never learned in school?

- - - Updated - - -

And yet you've still not proven anything. It can't be that hard, unless, I dunno, you don't have anything to back your point?
    I guess you didn't catch mine. I like to cater to those who feel like victims.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    People in this day and age worry more about strangers than they do their own families, friends and even themselves.

Stupidity. No refugee is worth more than you and yours, and once a larger segment of the population accepts that this whole manufactured 'refugee' crisis will stop, as the open arms and giving hearts will turn toward their own and there'll be nothing left for those on the coattails of our society, the new carpetbaggers.
    Here you are, seemingly more worried about complete strangers, than anything else...

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    I assume you mean me? I don't moderate this forum and so I've never interacted with you to my knowledge. I'm also not giving my opinion in the post above - I'm simply stating what the video is trying to accomplish and why it is doing so.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead