Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I hope you guys watched the Talking Saul after show and watched the youtube behind the scenes.

They analyzed it so much that I lost the desire to post my own thoughts on this thread. It was good. The Howard actor made me think of Howard in a way that I didn't before.

I expected Nacho to bite the dust trying to defend his old man. I like the character, I hope it's not Gus that makes him disappear (via Mike or something) :/
    I also like Howard, I feel he's portrayed like a morally grey or even bad guy even tho he's always been put in a very difficult position by Chuck. In my eyes he made up for all his mistakes by taking the fall to save the firm from Chuck's ego.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-06-21 at 12:16 AM.

This is the only new content on youtube.

They do also have the part where Nacho shows up to kill Hector but ends up in the standoff with Gus and the Cartel guy. Pretty cool of them to put that part on youtube. They also have the end where Chuck kicks over the lamp.

The real star insight was the Talking Saul aftershow. They discussed EVERYTHING you were thinking about. Honestly, it was so good that I can't even respond to stuff in this thread because it'd literally be repeating what I feel is core content to the show. Here's an official link to watch the after show, just log in with your cable provider: http://www.amc.com/shows/talking-sau...aul-on-lantern

Also, I didn't realize the episode was called "Lantern". Wow.

Deleted
    Reading some interviews with Michael McKean (Chuck), where he confirms that Chuck is dead, but says that they've already asked him to come back next season for flashbacks and "other stuff", so i've got a feeling that we'll see a physical manifestation of Jimmys guilt in Chuck.

Also he really ripped apart the set, for 4 days, at 69 years old, guys a dedicated actor, really hope they bring him back for a lot of stuff next season.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I also think with how it went down with Hector, Gus will be the one to kill Nacho, either because he attempted to steal Gus's revenge from him, or because he knows that Nacho can't be trusted.
    There's a decent chance that Nacho is still alive as of Breaking Bad, because when Walt and Jesse take Saul out to the desert, he thinks they were sent by someone in the Cartel named Lalo (= Eduardo) and tries to shift the blame to Ignacio (= Nacho), saying he's always been a friend to the Cartel. Of course he also delivers most of this in Spanish without subtitles.

And back when the writers were still breaking BCS season 1, Vince confirmed in an interview that Lalo was going to be an important character in this series.

My personal pet theory is that the Cartel will send Eduardo (Lalo) to either figure out what went down with Hector or to take over his side of the operation, and that Nacho will eventually get dimed on by Krazy-8, when Krazy-8 becomes a DEA informant. I'm pretty sure Krazy-8 will become a more important character in later seasons both because the crew really likes his actor, and because Jesse said Saul was Emilio's lawyer (and Emilio is Krazy-8's meth cook).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I hope you guys watched the Talking Saul after show and watched the youtube behind the scenes.

They analyzed it so much that I lost the desire to post my own thoughts on this thread. It was good. The Howard actor made me think of Howard in a way that I didn't before.
    There's also the Insider podcast, which I haven't listened to yet.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2017-06-21 at 12:20 PM.

Deleted
    Damn Chuck,

Damn.

Very tame finale overall, but still solid.

I love how Chuck thought he had Howard by the balls, then the latter proceeded to stop giving a fuck altogether and spend his own money if he had to.
    But yeah, Chuck's death was foreseeable. In the courtroom they already mentioned how dangerous gas lanterns were positioned in his house, and the law was his life. Retirement was no option. He actually seemed to get better when he discovered EMS isn't an actual disease. When his world turned to shit again he submits to his ill mind as he did when Rebecca divorced him.

As for Jimmy, Chuck was on point. Even if he didn't want to, he hurts the people around him. That little show to get Irene her friends back may have mended their relations and been the right thing, but the elderly were still upset Jimmy was just taking advantage of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I love how Chuck thought he had Howard by the balls, then the latter proceeded to stop giving a fuck altogether and spend his own money if he had to.
    Ahh. You reminded me.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    As someone versed in the law, I can tell you Chuck's lawsuit has not a chance in hell for breach of contract. Technically, Chuck is the one in breach, and Howard owes him jack shit
    That's the threat of an irrational, mentally unwell man.
    *gives esch the look*

>"As someone versed in the law"

Lols. To be fair, you were half right: Chuck was more mentally unwell than we thought. But you should've just accepted that what he said was possible. It's a TV show. Your skepticism was for nothing.

Deleted

"You have to make a change, before it's too late, before you destroy yourself."

Aah, the irony.

Then, 1:30 - 1:58

"You're going to die there, alone.
    They'll find you wrapped up in that space blanket"

He lost Howard, the only man supporting him/thought was supporting him, then rejected Jimmy whom once again was the one truly there for him.

Chuck, you lunatic you.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Ahh. You reminded me.

*gives esch the look*

>"As someone versed in the law"

Lols. To be fair, you were half right: Chuck was more mentally unwell than we thought. But you should've just accepted that what he said was possible. It's a TV show. Your skepticism was for nothing.
    Howard didn't pay him because his lawsuit had merit. He paid him so that his firm wouldn't have had to be embarrassed in court. Believe it or not, people settle lawsuits all the time when they haven't done anything wrong, because going to court is costly, not only financially, but in time and (in this case) reputation. There are some people who make a living off filing lawsuits, frivolous or really minor, in hopes of big companies settling to just make it go away.

Also, keep in mind, it wasn't a settlement of the lawsuit in any way. Howard was paying Chuck his portion of the partnership. When any partnership is dissolved, that's what happens. Nevertheless, it was a payment for Chuck to go the fuck away. He was taking Chuck's second option, of paying Chuck his legally owed portion of the firm, instead of the first.

I am actually a lawyer. I've been a lawyer for 8 years. I practice in criminal law, but I did have to take torts, contracts, and all that in law school.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2017-06-21 at 07:03 PM.

Howard didn't pay him because his lawsuit had merit. He paid him so that his firm wouldn't have had to be embarrassed in court.
    That. Is quite plausible. I can see how that would make sense. HHM would look even worse if suddenly a senior partner was trying to sue the company for his share. And Howard IS pro.

I am actually a lawyer. I've been a lawyer for 8 years. I practice in criminal law, but I did have to take torts, contracts, and all that in law school.
    I am aware you are a lawyer. You said it in previous seasons. Be my friend in case I get in trouble. Be my Saul Goodman.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post

"You have to make a change, before it's too late, before you destroy yourself."

Aah, the irony.

Then, 1:30 - 1:58

"You're going to die there, alone.
    They'll find you wrapped up in that space blanket"

He lost Howard, the only man supporting him/thought was supporting him, then rejected Jimmy whom once again was the one truly there for him.

Chuck, you lunatic you.
    To be fair chuck was projecting in saul, he pushed everyone away and burned (ha) all the bridges by hurting all the people around him.

Also gus know nacho did something to hector, he saw him picking all the pills from the ground, the bottle was almost empty and he handed it back almost full, he was staring at him almost all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    gus was staring at him almost all the time
    Maybe Gus just has a crush on Nacho. I know I do. And the people here claim Gus is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    Also gus know nacho did something to hector, he saw him picking all the pills from the ground, the bottle was almost empty and he handed it back almost full, he was staring at him almost all the time
    Yea...Gus isn't stupid. As soon as they did the shot where Nacho was handing him the pills, and Gus was looking down at them you could tell immediately that Gus knew exactly what was going on.

I mean, earlier in the season, didn't Nacho kind of hint to Gus he wanted to do something about Hector?

Ah, idk...can't remember lol

I mean, earlier in the season, didn't Nacho kind of hint to Gus he wanted to do something about Hector?
    No. The only interaction they had was crashing into Los Pollos Hermanos. The only thing Nacho said to him was "he's in your office".

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Mike tell Gus about Nacho trying to switch those meds?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I was heartbroken when Nacho's actor said that he couldn't trust Mike anymore and had to be independent. They were so good together...

7+ Year Old Account
    My only complaint with season 3: too short. Great season otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    My only complaint with season 3: too short. Great season otherwise.
    I thought it was a little too unfocused.

Nacho's story was fantastic.
    Mike was really boring. He's just living life.
    Jimmy's story actually has logical coherence on a grand level, but it gets kinda boring to watch.
    Kim was boring to watch, too. I mean, all she basically did was show she's a hard worker and then have a car accident. It wasn't anything too grandiose. The best part of her this season was her interaction with Howard at the restaurant.
    Gus's story was awesome.
    Chuck's story was meh.

So basically, the lawyer side of the show was boring, and the Cartel/Nacho side was the best. Legit, if it wasn't for Nacho/Hector/Gus/Cartel, this season would have been mediocre.