Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I reckon @Henx is actually Ox's agent.

Chelsea are set to enter the race to sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Arsenal, with Liverpool and Manchester City also interested in the 23-year-old England midfielder.

I love transfer gossip, you can literally write anything and its treated as potentially true.

Crouchy being a hero : https://twitter.com/petercrouch/stat...46713163718656
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2017-06-20 at 05:32 AM.

Why is it always a "race" to sign someone?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Do it like rugby where its only really used for 50/50 calls, diving in the box etc so it doesn't stop the flow of the game. It would be great. Diving in the box should be straight red and with video tech its pretty easy to tell.

Also whats up with Bayern, they normally get their transfers done nice and early and make other clubs look like they are playing catch up. Also Bayern would be crazy to sell douglas costa just because ancelloti doesn't rate youth
    Well they are going in for the top rated players this season, can't really do it behind the scenes then. I like Costa but he wasn't impressive last season and with Gnabry and Coman we do have youth on the wings. Good to get some cash aswell and I think they can make some profit on Costa.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I reckon @Henx is actually Ox's agent.

Chelsea are set to enter the race to sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Arsenal, with Liverpool and Manchester City also interested in the 23-year-old England midfielder.

I love transfer gossip, you can literally write anything and its treated as potentially true.

Crouchy being a hero : https://twitter.com/petercrouch/stat...46713163718656
    Damn you got me... Trying to get him to sign a deal with my 4th division hometown club, getting closer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    The Spanish prison football team is gona challenge for la liga at this rate
    Looks like they are about to get a manager for the team as well!

Manchester Utd boss Jose Mourinho has been accused of tax fraud by Spanish prosecutors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like they are about to get a manager for the team as well!

Manchester Utd boss Jose Mourinho has been accused of tax fraud by Spanish prosecutors.
    TBH the uk were investigating him last year and his offshore accounts.

Let's face it, rich people love to play the system.

3-1 over Portugal. Harsh on Portugal but we just have too much talent that will punish mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    3-1 over Portugal. Harsh on Portugal but we just have too much talent that will punish mistakes
    Didn't watch the game but everyone is saying that 1-3 was too much for what happened. That 1-2 would be more fitting. Anyway, our best young 9, André Silva came to the Confederations Cup otherwise he would be in the U-21 team. We also have loads of talent but at this point it's split between 2-3 National Teams. U-20, U21 and AA.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there a (prefered legit of course) way to watch the U-21 tourney? Not showing it on any channels I have I think.

Also apparently United have been cleared in the investigation into Pogba's transfer, Juventus still under investigation though.

Deleted
    Lewandowski to Chelsea.

My god, how do I get a job as a transfer writer. I'd be like 'Hulk to Arsenal' 'Robben to Man City' 'Rooney to Tranmere Rovers'

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Is there a (prefered legit of course) way to watch the U-21 tourney? Not showing it on any channels I have I think.
    Not sure about in Belgium but here in the US it has been streaming online on ESPN.

heh New Zealand scores against Mexico.. Bobby must be happy

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Lewandowski to Chelsea.

My god, how do I get a job as a transfer writer. I'd be like 'Hulk to Arsenal' 'Robben to Man City' 'Rooney to Tranmere Rovers'
    Even though Bayern stated they would fucking go after any club who tries to negotiate with him or anyone with a long-term contract.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Even though Bayern stated they would fucking go after any club who tries to negotiate with him or anyone with a long-term contract.
    Lewa said for maybe 3 weeks ago that he wasn't completely satisfied with how the team helped him to become the league's top scorer in the last game and no rumours. His agent says the same thing and all these rumours starts taking over every newspaper.

I guess they will stop quite fast now since Bayern made an official statement about it.

Deleted
    Frank De Boer to palace.

All our players will end up looking like akinfenwa

new Arsenal kit.. what a disaster lol

thanks for saving me money again this year

when are they going to drop Puma?

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    new Arsenal kit.. what a disaster lol

thanks for saving me money again this year

when are they going to drop Puma?
    I think it's up for renewal next summer, so hopefully then.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    United kit looks shite as well. Man Citys looks crisp. http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...1.html#gallery

15+ Year Old Account
    United kit looks shite as well. Man Citys looks crisp. http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...1.html#gallery
    Aye United's looks boring. The third kit is pretty funny though, if its legit. I think it was a competition to design this seasons third kit.

Deleted
    Yo dutchies/italianos. Whats Frank de Boer's managing style like? He was weened in the Dutch league right (which is attack attack attack? and get 10 red cards a game). I know sweet fuck all about him really.

Also I reckon Gylfi Sigurdsson goes to Everton. Which would be a great buy.

Deleted
    Yo dutchies/italianos. Whats Frank de Boer's managing style like? He was weened in the Dutch league right (which is attack attack attack? and get 10 red cards a game). I know sweet fuck all about him really.

Also I reckon Gylfi Sigurdsson goes to Everton. Which would be a great buy.
    De Boer was linked with Everton before Koeman eventually signed up. There was mixed response amongst our fans with the rumours of him.

Think he still has much to learn.