Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calryn View Post
    but like .... we didn't even hurt saudi arabia .....
    everyone BUT them, silly. they are are bros

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    Thankfully, someone need not be an idiot to point out idiocy.
    well, by his logic that rule probably still applies , IDIOT!! lol

Trump sucks but Castro was cool!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Trump sucks but Castro was cool!
    we wouldnt have Scarface without Castro!!, mang

I'm sure none of this has to do with propaganda coming from our disgraceful American mainstream media who's mission has been to destroy Trump from day one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    I'm sure none of this has to do with propaganda coming from our disgraceful American mainstream media who's mission has been to destroy Trump from day one.
    People in Australia generally do not watch American cable news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

and you'd be right in that assumption that american MSM has little to do with that. unless you're going to claim Australian news is in on it for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    and you'd be right in that assumption that american MSM has little to do with that. unless you're going to claim Australian news is in on it for some reason.
    Guys the SBS is out to destroy Trump with repeated showings of topless European arthouse films.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    People in Australia generally do not watch American cable news.
    But they do use social media and public forums, which are largely liberal and manipulate their content to favor the left.

You can measure how much Americans care in microshits

Foreign press is a lot harder on Trump than US press is and US press is pretty hard on Trump.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    But they do use social media and public forums, which are largely liberal and manipulate their content to favor the left.
    Social media and public forums are not 'the mainstream media'. Unless you're claiming that most Australians source most of their news content from tumblr.

loooooool oh this is gold. can't even move the goal posts you just knocked em over.

If there was a number less than absolute zero (kelvin) then that number would be indicative of the percentage of how much I care what people think about the USA.

Too much worrying about what other countries/people think is what lead us to the current situation.

So, um, yeah........

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    You can measure how much Americans care in microshits
    Here's why you should care about Australia of all countries having an unfavorable opinion; the Australian government has been one of the United States' staunchest allies since World War II, to the point at which it entered Vietnam despite having no compelling reason to do so - and this in spite of vehement public complaining about that close relationship.

But apparently your goal is to alienate any and every allied nation and drive them towards the other center of gravity in international politics, so.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a bit surprised given the reputation of our friends down south

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Foreign press is a lot harder on Trump than US press is and US press is pretty hard on Trump.
    Not sure "hard" is the right word. I would say they are rabid and hungry for his blood.

Also, of course the other countries are going to hate trump, he shut off the gravy train........ I am sure they are insanely pissed.

They need Obama back for some good ole', one sided- trade deals to make their pockets sing again!

- - - Updated - - -

But apparently your goal is to alienate any and every allied nation and drive them towards the other center of gravity in international politics, so.
    No one wants to alienate them, they alienated themselves by choice. Not only that, but if there were really great friends and staunch allies we wouldn't even be having this convo.

Social media and public forums are not 'the mainstream media'. Unless you're claiming that most Australians source most of their news content from tumblr.
    It's a cycle. People repost mainstream media articles that are clearly biased and misleading. Go visit r/politics and take a gander. Go look at twitter trending and how they have edited pro-Trump trends. Same with facebook. How do you not see a correlation between what American's are spoon fed and what is popular on social media?

Oh no people that depend on us from being conquered by other nations feels bads about us on the interwebs. Maybe they will post stuff about us and stuff. Oh no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    No one wants to alienate them, they alienated themselves by choice. Not only that, but if there were really great friends and staunch allies we wouldn't even be having this convo.
    You do know that saying about friends being the ones to tell you harsh truths?