Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Are carries for gold a thing in pvp?

Been wondering this. As time passes I find pvp tends to get the better colors of transmog gear. While I have been able to hit 2k in the past through my own play it is a exercise I find tedious and dull.

I know how mythic raid carries work I have sold enough of them but does the equivalent exist for pvpers? If so what is the type of pvp I should be looking for?

2v2? 3v3? or rated battlegrounds?

What would be a reasonable amount of gold to offer for a 2k rating as well? Would it mirror its pve equivalent or would it go for more?

Nope. PvP carries are paid with real money. Gold barely has any value in the game now, pretty much none in PvP.

You can always ask. But normally No, they want cash only for PVP related stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    You can always ask. But normally No, they want cash only for PVP related stuff.
    Hmm alright won't lie what I kind of expected though not what I hoped for.

No, ppl do it for money in most cases that i know....
    I know ppl that make 3000-4000$/month by doing leveling boosts, pvp boosts, AP farm and so on. There is one site that lets you do that EZ

They used to be, but ever since gold was made so extremely easy to get, it's pretty much real money or nothing.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    How about actually earning it and not being cancerous to the ladder?

I don't accept gold because it doesn't hold any value at all. You don't need gold in this game anymore.

Besides, gold is traceable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Been wondering this. As time passes I find pvp tends to get the better colors of transmog gear. While I have been able to hit 2k in the past through my own play it is a exercise I find tedious and dull.

I know how mythic raid carries work I have sold enough of them but does the equivalent exist for pvpers? If so what is the type of pvp I should be looking for?

2v2? 3v3? or rated battlegrounds?

What would be a reasonable amount of gold to offer for a 2k rating as well? Would it mirror its pve equivalent or would it go for more?
    Yes, it is still a thing.. sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Nope. PvP carries are paid with real money. Gold barely has any value in the game now, pretty much none in PvP.
    Weeeell, no, it is illegal to get paid real money but idiots still do it, and with gold is still a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I don't accept gold because it doesn't hold any value at all. You don't need gold in this game anymore.

Don't need gold?! Calling big time bullshit, I'll see you do anything of flight path traveling, professions, raid preperations, repairs, etc. etc.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    How about actually earning it and not being cancerous to the ladder?
    I think I am regardless. I earned one set in WoD I liked after a week and a half of playing but I don't think the ladder is really designed for people to just sit at 2k and then stop forever once they get it.

I have no interest in pvp. At least not with my current main. I don't know how mages do it but watching poly and burst windows are dreadfully dull activities. If it was account wide I would use a warlock or rogue I find their pvp experience far more interesting. Until then my goal is solely to scoop up some transmog and then bail.

I would happily leave the pvp to the pvpers after that.

Heck I sell heroic and mythic raid clears pretty routinely perhaps I could offer a trade of sorts?

I bought 4 prestige lvl b4,cost me 40usd per prestige level,they are super fast,almost 16hours per day non stop farming honor for you,just 2days ++ they finished the job,left behind tons of ap,gears and leg in your storage,really awesome.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think I am regardless. I earned one set in WoD I liked after a week and a half of playing but I don't think the ladder is really designed for people to just sit at 2k and then stop forever once they get it.

I have no interest in pvp. At least not with my current main. I don't know how mages do it but watching poly and burst windows are dreadfully dull activities. If it was account wide I would use a warlock or rogue I find their pvp experience far more interesting. Until then my goal is solely to scoop up some transmog and then bail.

I would happily leave the pvp to the pvpers after that.

Heck I sell heroic and mythic raid clears pretty routinely perhaps I could offer a trade of sorts?
    Then go and play it to get your transmog. If you somehow can't even break 2k then you don't deserve to have it. Just because you got 2k once in WoD doesn't mean you're not stuck at 1300 at the minute.

TL;DR boost buying is cancerous regardless of the rating and you should probably stop posting.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-06-22 at 03:04 PM.

Then go and play it to get your transmog. If you somehow can't even break 2k then you don't deserve to have it.

TL;DR boost buying is cancerous regardless of the rating and you should probably stop posting.
    It all comes down to perspective. I want a reward from content I am loathed to do. Much in the same way I provide mythic mounts to players I am looking to bypass what I find tedious and dull.

I might end up slogging though a week or two to get the rating but I would much rather skip that step if at all possible.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It all comes down to perspective. I want a reward from content I am loathed to do. Much in the same way I provide mythic mounts to players I am looking to bypass what I find tedious and dull.

I might end up slogging though a week or two to get the rating but I would much rather skip that step if at all possible.
    I think it's more probable you can't actually get it.

I want the glad mount, should I buy a boost to get it because I don't like arena anymore? Is that fine?

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Yes, it is still a thing.. sadly

Weeeell, no, it is illegal to get paid real money but idiots still do it, and with gold is still a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't need gold?! Calling big time bullshit, I'll see you do anything of flight path traveling, professions, raid preperations, repairs, etc. etc.
    If all you do is pvp why do you need gold?

I think it's more probable you can't actually get it.
    You can armory me if you want to right now I have my old set mostly transmogged its stormrage for the server.

I raided the hardest difficulty for almost a decade pvp is rather bland and predictable compared to the content I'm used to. Couple that with the tier I missed this expansion from work and I don't really want to invest time in it currently.

It isn't that pvp is easy or hard I just don't enjoy how slow it is. It isn't a bad thing if its what you enjoy it just isn't my cup of tea.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can armory me if you want to right now I have my old set mostly transmogged its stormrage for the server.

I raided the hardest difficulty for almost a decade pvp is rather bland and predictable compared to the content I'm used to. Couple that with the tier I missed this expansion from work and I don't really want to invest time in it currently.

It isn't that pvp is easy or hard I just don't enjoy how slow it is. It isn't a bad thing if its what you enjoy it just isn't my cup of tea.
    On your armory you don't even have 1550. You got 2k in 5s and that bracket was removed because of how dumb it was. You literally started at 1900 MMR, no teams existed below that. I played 5s once with 4 random DPS (5 DPS team) that had never played rated before and we almost hit 2.2 in MoP.

Even if you DID get 2k once in WoD, that doesn't mean shit. I know plenty of people who got 2400 once in WoD who could barely break 2k after that season.

You don't even have mythic feats for this current expansion. You're a heroic raider.

You're clearly a garbage player and should stop trying to post here. I don't even know how talking about buying boosts is allowed on this forum.

Go earn the set, I can guarantee you won't even break 1750 after a month.

It's not wise to lie and post your armory. We know how to look at them. 10 years a raider and still not even on mythic, what a joke.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-06-22 at 03:21 PM.

On your armory you don't even have 1550. You got 2k in 5s and that bracket was removed because of how dumb it was. You literally started at 1900 MMR, no teams existed below that.

Even if you DID get 2k once in WoD, that doesn't mean shit. I know plenty of people who got 2400 once in WoD who could barely break 2k after that season.

You don't even have mythic feats for this current expansion. You're a heroic raider.

You're clearly a garbage player and should stop trying to post here. I don't even know how talking about buying boosts is allowed on this forum.

Go earn the set, I can guarantee you won't even break 1750 after a month.
    I don't get what vexes you about I don't enjoy pvp so I don't want to pvp. As for raiding yeah. I have been out of the country and unable to raid.

Is this some kind of ego thing for you? I don't care about pvp. Your section of the game doesn't interest me in the slightest outside of its rewards. I don't get why you are flustered.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post

please dont lie that you carry people in pvp. If you actually did carry then you would know that gold transactions for carries are completely legal meaning it doesn't matter if it is traceable.

cash transactions however are against blizzards terms of service and i hope all carriers get caught and banned.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get what vexes you about I don't enjoy pvp so I don't want to pvp. As for raiding yeah. I have been out of the country and unable to raid.

Is this some kind of ego thing for you? I don't care about pvp. Your section of the game doesn't interest me in the slightest outside of its rewards. I don't get why you are flustered.
    If you don't enjoy it and you're terrible at it, then you don't get the rewards. Simple.

It makes the rewards pointless for people that do actually earn it when people such as yourself who are unable to earn it just buy it. Whether it's elite gear or glad mounts, it's the same concept.

If it was my choice, players such as yourself would be permanently banned from the game. Shame there's a subscription fee and that won't ever happen as they'd lose too much money, because there's so many garbage players in this game that feel entitled to every reward in the game even though they're too trash to earn them themselves.

The fact you lied about selling raid boosts was also funny, you're literally a bottom-tier raider and always have been. Armory is great.

You're trying to play it off like "Yeah, it's easy. I could do it but it's boring, ya know" but you've literally never even played arena before (besides 5s, which doesn't even count)
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-06-22 at 03:31 PM.