Deleted

Six bosses and not one single writhing essence

As per title. So raid bosses did not drop one but emissary caches have dropped 15

Only ToS bosses drop them. And only once per week per boss, regardless of difficulty.

Every ToS boss drops at least 1, so you're clearly doing it wrong OP.

Nice thread though. It's nice to publically admit you don't know what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    As per title. So raid bosses did not drop one but emissary caches have dropped 15
    They are now a currency, they hotfixed that in, just log in and out and it should update.
    Otherwise you can only get them once per boss per ID, meaning if you already killed everything in normal you ain't getting shit in hero or above.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Only ToS bosses drop them. And only once per week per boss, regardless of difficulty.
    You can get them in the weekly cache too. I don't know about Emissary boxes, but weekly cache can have some for sure.

From 8 bosses I got 30 essences. Some guild mates who had loot in the weekly chest got plenty more and already upgraded 1 lego.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I was talking about Sargeras bosses rather obviously.

Yeah, I'm doing it wrong, I am justtoo dumb to see I had 34 essences, killed six Sargeras bosses, and came out with 34.

Obvoiusly my maths is really really bad and that the bosses actually dropped one or two each

I've just logged back in and have found that I suddenly have more than fifty, which means atsom epoint in the raid I capped, so obvously the drops weren;t reported as they happened

Most of the rest of the raid got the same thing, except one guy who hearthed out halfway through because he had enough to upgrade his leggy

Obvously a bug
    Last edited by mmoc7a6bdbfc72; 2017-06-23 at 08:06 AM.

if you did normal already you can't get them from heroic, and vice versa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post

Nice thread though. It's nice to publically admit you don't know what you're doing.
    Nice post, in your haste to call someone an idiot you revealed yourself to be one, jeez how dumb do you think I am to not know all this stuff and not realise thatcurrency is not dropping , or more accurately, not registering as a drop and the currency and quest tracker not updating

And yes, I logged in and out several times last night, it's taken until this morning for the game to actually catch up and award currency drops thatdid not show up at the time

All during the raid and for the hour afteruntil I signed off for the day the currency tab and questtracker reported I still had the 34 I'd had before the raid.

It's taken until this mmorning for it to update itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    if you did normal already you can't get them from heroic, and vice versa
    I know, they are a once per boss per week drop

I'd assume there's a higher drop rate on higher difficulties, as per usual.
    Last edited by mmoc7a6bdbfc72; 2017-06-23 at 08:13 AM.

Obvously a bug
    For “Unsettled Power”, Writhing Essences now drop as a currency, instead of a quest item. Entering your Class Hall or Dalaran will convert your existing progress to the new currency.

Obviously you didn't read the blue post

10+ Year Old Account
    My caches didn't drop any, but my 2nd boss kill dropped 8.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post

Nice post though. Because from the wording of the quest text the rules where the items drop are absolutely clear and leave no questions. Oh wait...