Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    Yes. A shorter, but better lifetime of WoW. Let it end on a good note.
    So you would basically cut off WoW's nose to spite it's face is what you are saying? You would rather it die than not allow everyone to enter LFR on day 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Nice strawman but nothing is stopping you from pugging, I said nothing about guilds.
    You have made ignorant assumptions about choice.
    Yes, there are plenty of things making pugging difficult, and they are created by the players running the pugs.
    Denying that does not change that fact that LFR is rightly removing player control from the entry.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    How is that fair at all really? You can get max ilvl gear from WQ's that require you to collect squirrel nuts. You can get max ilvl doing NM dungeons.

So its clearly not a issue with gear.

So why is LFR getting gated 2 months when ToS is already being cleared by pugs day 1 and heroic by guilds day 1. It makes zero sense and just shows blizzard is trying to please a few at the cost of many.

Before someone jumps in and just goes "go pug it scrub" or some shit. Those types of reply's are one of the many reasons people avoid LFG and Progression guilds.

At this point and with the current loot system gating LFR the way they do is not needed. My $15 a month holds the same value as anyone elses, So why must my content be gated 2 months to please a small minority.
    Perhaps you prefer if they just extinguish LFR as they should, probably better no?

Also, if you're so eager to see the raid, i don't know if this was already said but, go pug it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda hard to do when I won't be paying or subbed.
    At this point and with the current loot system gating LFR the way they do is not needed. My $15 a month holds the same value as anyone elses, So why must my content be gated 2 months to please a small minority.
    You are weird.

No, seriously, you get the same access to the same content as everyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR is a proper way to experience it and LFR requires you to co-operate just a little bit....
    Its not a proper way to experience it
    It doesn't require any real co-operation just to be a half brain monkey pressing queue and going afk
    Its not raiding not matter how much you try to tell yourself this.

Deleted
    The issue with pugs is that people only care about being carried, thus even for normal they will ask for crazy high ilvl gear and alienate those who can clear the raid but are refused to join. This is why Blizzard attempts to force cooperation and backtrack on LFR/LFG is too late, the carry mentality and braindead rush trains has infested all of the game and its community. No one wants a challenge anymore aside from top end guilds. The average WoW players just cares about his purple shiny pixel trash and for that he will try and get it as easily as possible by asking for ridiculous gear requirements just like mythics.

If people weren't so toxic with the whole "need max ilvl to rush all the content" we see fester in mythic+ and all forms of pugs, then LFR wouldn't even be needed.
    Last edited by mmocc90fcf6aa1; 2017-06-23 at 10:38 AM.

How is that fair at all really? You can get max ilvl gear from WQ's that require you to collect squirrel nuts. You can get max ilvl doing NM dungeons.

So its clearly not a issue with gear.

So why is LFR getting gated 2 months when ToS is already being cleared by pugs day 1 and heroic by guilds day 1. It makes zero sense and just shows blizzard is trying to please a few at the cost of many.

Before someone jumps in and just goes "go pug it scrub" or some shit. Those types of reply's are one of the many reasons people avoid LFG and Progression guilds.

Nobody is forcing you to wait two months, the content is open for everyone to play.
    The only person prevent you from downing kil'jaeden is yourself.
    You are getting access to the exact same game and content as everyone else for your 15 dollars.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    The issue with pugs is that people only care about being carried, thus even for normal they will ask for crazy high ilvl gear and alienate those who can clear the raid but are refused to join. This is why Blizzard attempts to force cooperation and backtrack on LFR/LFG is too late, the carry mentality and braindead rush trains has infested all of the game and its community. No one wants a challenge anymore aside from top end guilds. The average WoW players just cares about his purple shiny pixel trash and for that he will try and get it as easily as possible by asking for ridiculous gear requirements just like mythics.

If people weren't so toxic with the whole "need max ilvl to rush all the content" we see fester in mythic+ and all forms of pugs, then LFR wouldn't even be needed.
    LFR needs ilvl and dps too. Or you will get kicked. That is the price of ALL convenient system.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cker-on-Github

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...icker-on-Curse

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    LFR needs ilvl and dps too. Or you will get kicked. That is the price of ALL convenient system.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cker-on-Github

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...icker-on-Curse

LFR gear requirements compared to pugs is not comparable. Most PUGS hosts do place huge entry barriers making pugging basically a "carry the host" thing. Sure you can create your own group but then the people on your group will quit as soon as they see players with less gear because they are afraid to wipe.

Everything is determined by ilvl nowadays

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    LFR gear requirements compared to pugs is not comparable. Most PUGS hosts do place huge entry barriers making pugging basically a "carry the host" thing. Sure you can create your own group but then the people on your group will quit as soon as they see players with less gear because they are afraid to wipe.

Everything is determined by ilvl nowadays
    nope. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...DPS-quot-(LFR)

You could see people have started to do this in LFR.

How is it special treatment to want the same content at the same time as everyone else?
    You have the exact same content as everyone else.
    You can't do LFR or Mythic this week; we can't do LFR or Mythic this week.
    You could do N or H this week; most of us are doing N and H this week.
    How are you not getting the same content?

Be happy it's even in the game.

When even pugs can clear ToS Normal on the first days you have zero reason not to besides being lazy.

7+ Year Old Account
    I bet Arena and LFR will removed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    This thread after new tier is more certain than snow in winter.
    No snow in South Beach, potna.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

how long does it take to clear TOS normal in a pug? how many hour investment if its going well?
    Last edited by Gravity2015; 2017-06-23 at 12:18 PM. Reason: missed a word :)

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So you would basically cut off WoW's nose to spite it's face is what you are saying? You would rather it die than not allow everyone to enter LFR on day 1?
    Yes, because i'd rather play a good game for a short time than a bad game for a long time. If Blizzard starts granting every entitled crying forum poster their wishes, what do you think this game will become? Mythic loot in LFR, because "$15 of an LFR hero is as good as $15 from someone who really commits to this game and raids mythic, so LFR should yield the same loot". Blizzard was nice enough to add a difficulty level that is doable without committing to their game at all, which is a sad thing. But no one seems to give a fuck about that, everyone wants instant gratification without doing anything. Weren't the subscription numbers the highest in wrath? I don't remember having LFR then. Still, more people than ever seemed to enjoy the game. Conclusion: LFR is irrelevant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    how long does it take to clear TOS normal in a pug? how many hour investment if its going well?
    REALLY depends on the pug. I haven't been in a pug were we got further then Maiden but I heard others have.
    I did it with the guild and we 1 shot 6 bosses, 2 shot 2 bosses and KJ took us 5 tries.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    REALLY depends on the pug. I haven't been in a pug were we got further then Maiden but I heard others have.
    I did it with the guild and we 1 shot 6 bosses, 2 shot 2 bosses and KJ took us 5 tries.
    and how many hours would it take to get to maiden? and how many hours with your guild did it take to clear KJ?
    ty for reply

Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    Yes, because i'd rather play a good game for a short time than a bad game for a long time. If Blizzard starts granting every entitled crying forum poster their wishes, what do you think this game will become? Mythic loot in LFR, because "$15 of an LFR hero is as good as $15 from someone who really commits to this game and raids mythic, so LFR should yield the same loot". Blizzard was nice enough to add a difficulty level that is doable without committing to their game at all, which is a sad thing. But no one seems to give a fuck about that, everyone wants instant gratification without doing anything. Weren't the subscription numbers the highest in wrath? I don't remember having LFR then. Still, more people than ever seemed to enjoy the game. Conclusion: LFR is irrelevant.
    Why is LFR a "sad thing". It clearly isn't aimed at you. I see no issue with it. I mean maybe Normal could become baseline in the future with how easy it is getting but LFR is widely used.

Also Blizzard wasn't "nice enough" at all. They gave perfectly viable reasons for LFR being added. You just choose to ignore these reasons. Also are we going to go down that road where we say LFR caused the sub loss? Because that would be really grasping for straws as I said earlier.

Should it be gated? I don't really know but that's how it's done.